New Destination

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 4: New Destination

 

 

The first few roads we passed were quiet easy to drive through but us soon as we got into a t-junction box, the traffic kicked in. I can sense the uneasiness and heavy sighs of my sisters; Gui and Genie on the back passenger seat while Cyndi is riding on another cab; she insisted to be separated from the group so that she can think calmly alone and also to look after our other luggage’s that can’t be fit on a one cab trunk.

 

“Too much traffic, big sis”-Gui pouted as she talks to me and I glance at her at the rearview mirror smiling…

“Just bear with it for a while Gui, we’re almost there”-I firmly told her and as she heard me she slump her back and placed her head at Genie’s shoulder.

 

“Gui have you been studying a lot?”-I heard Genie asked Gui from behind.

“Why?”-Gui looked up but still not budging from where her head is placed.

“Because your head is much heavier this time…Ha-ha”-Genie laughed while Gui making her usual cute pouts at Genie, which made me giggle and also the cab driver smile…

 

*************************************************************

I’m alone in the passenger seat of this low-class cab; it made my day even more menacing. I insisted to ride alone so I can think more calmly and besides I wouldn’t want Gui to notice my face so upset. This traffic only makes me even much crankier, hmmp! I can’t help myself being so irritated, grumpy, cranky and upset. Besides who wouldn’t be?! We just got cut off from our savings, being dumped by somewhere, and not to mention we cannot mention to anyone who we are what a bum…

 

As soon as my cab stopped in front of the airport entrance, I asked the driver to help me unload my belongings and also some of the luggages of my sisters… I aligned the baggage so that when they arrived they are ready to pick their things, after I paid the good driver and plus a tip I waited patiently for their cab to follow…

 

I was standing, waiting for them to arrive when someone abruptly bumped me from the side and thankfully I’m good at my balance that I didn’t fell instead the person who bumped me clumsily kneeled to the ground holding his bags.

 

“Are you okay?”-I asked as politely as I could while helping him get up…

“So sorry, I was too clumsy…”-He looked up at me gazing behind those rimmed glasses his wearing… he totally looks like a nerd at first sight.

“Next time, you should look where you’re going”-I stood up following his stance as he straightened his clothes…

“Sorry, my fault miss”-He bowed to me and apologizes a lot for what happened… and when I was about to tell him something...

“Yo! Jiro, let’s go!”-A man yelled after him while approaching us…

“Yeah, I just got caught up”-He answered calmly while eyeing me.

“Really? Uhmm, hello miss, I’m Calvin and you are?”-Calvin approached Cyndi while grinning; his playboy ego is on again.

“Nanya…”-Cyndi raised her brows as she answered.

“What a peculiar name, Nanya”-Calvin tilted his head.

“It means “Nanya Business”-Cyndi threw dagger eyes…

“What? You-.”-Calvin was about to argue.

“Both of you! Let’s go”-A guy wearing a silver suit called them but I couldn’t make out his face for he’s wearing dark glasses…

 

“Sorry again, and thanks for your help”-He then grabs his things and left with that cocky jerk guy…

 

“Cyndi!”-Gui ran towards me and as soon as she got close she tackled me with her powerful hug.

“Don’t tell me you miss me already? It’s just like been about what? 45 minutes? Hehe”-I laughed at Gui for being so childish and bubbly…

“Let’s go?”-Genie asks us soon as she and Ella got close to me as well…

 

 

Good thing that the airport is not packed today, as soon as we got inside, we searched for chairs to sit in for while since there’s still 20 minutes left before our set flight. I carried my own baggage and I just saw Calvin ordering a guard to carry his…

 

“Calvin, carry your own luggage will you?”-I told him in a very serious tone.

“Fine!, Master Wu”-Calvin mocked me for a thousandth time today… he abruptly pulled his bags which are very quiet heavy from looking its appearance not to mention he carried 3 roller baggage and 3 separate bags…

“You shouldn’t have carried tons of clothes then at the first place, instead you raided your cabinet and carried the whole damn thing…”-I told him in an annoying way…

“Right, it’s my freaking fault again…”-Calvin threw his bags to the front, as I asked an assistance to check in our belongings. “You know what, I could use a creamy hot cappuccino right now, I’ll go get some; anyone wants anything? You? No? of course nothing your deaf…”-Calvin mumbles a lot on getting something to eat while bugging the head banging Aaron on his music addiction… He stomps away from us…

“Don’t forget 15 minutes! Or else you’ll be left here!”-Jiro called out to Calvin although it wasn’t sure if he heard him…

“Okay, you guys wait here, I’ll check our accommodations and I’ll check in our belongings... as well, do not go anywhere both of you”-I told Jiro firmly before I left…

*************************************************************

“Do they really have to fight? Always?...”-Jiro shakes his head while talking to himself…

“Aaron, are you sure you don’t need anything to eat?”-Jiro lightly pulled one of the earphones from Aaron’s ear and asks him like a whisper to the guy whose eyes are closed while banging to the music…

“Hmm?”-Jiro mumbled at him again and received a “No” gesture from his younger brother…

“Okay”-He then put the earphone backed to his ear… and grabs a magazine from a small table by the waiting area… and started to read…

 

 

When we got inside, good thing there’s not that much of passengers…

 

“Okay, you guys go ahead, I’ll check in our baggage but first I’ll inquire our stay in as well”-Ella gives her luggage to Cyndi to carry …

“Wait, here’s my bag too, I’m hungry. I’ll go buy some muffins and coffee okay?”-Genie left her bags and before Cyndi could protest she has already left right after moments just before Ella left as well…

 

“Don’t worry sis I’ll help you carry those”-Gui wanted to help Cyndi but obviously Gui was having trouble carrying her own baggage specially when she’s carrying two huge stuffed animals with her…

“It’s okay Gui go ahead find us some seat to wait for them”-Cyndi smiled at Gui to go ahead and that she’ll follow from behind…

*************************************************************

Genie ordered 2 blueberry muffins, 1 pineapple muffin and strawberry muffin for Gui and 2 coffees, she only bought 2 coffees coz only her and Cyndi drinks them, Ella only drinks lemon tea and Gui A strawberry smoothie but since it’s a café she can’t by any of those for her other sisters…

 

She was so caught up on checking her claim slip for her orders that she didn’t realize she was bumping straight to someone…

“Ouch!”-Genie fell at her knees when she bump into someone’s back

“Sorry, miss, here let me help you, you poor thing”-a guy offered his hand to help her whom Genie reluctantly accepts…

“Thanks, so sorry, I ‘m so clumsy”-Genie rubbed her forehead and when she finally took a glance at the guy she bumped she stood there dumbfounded coz she finds him really charming…

“Its okay, your not clumsy...”-The guy flashes a megawatt smile at her which made her think if only she’s an ice she already melted...

*************************************************************

Wu walked directly to where the information counter is and found that no one was lining there, so he fasten his pace and when he was so near at the counter, he got bumped from the side by a girl…

 

“Excuse me, I got here first”-Wu firmly states and was about to hand over his passport when the girl step in front of him…

“Sorry but I saw no one lined here first as well”-The girl insistently says and offers her passport to the girl behind the counter…

“No, first come first serve”-Wu raises his brow and insisting his passport to the girl

“You are not a gentleman by nature are you?”-The girl places her hands on her hip

“No, so move aside”-Wu steps at front

“Have you ever heard of lady’s first?”-The girl snaps

“Sorry, like what you said I’m not a gentleman”-Wu finally got a stamped first

“May you have a nice flight”-Wu smirked at the girl…

“Why you!”-The girl scoffs then slams her passport to the girl who is very scared

*************************************************************

Jiro stood up and readied the bags and was so caught up he didn’t notice one of the pendant fell off from his chain that he wore at his buckles…

“Aaron follow me okay? We’ll just wait them at the gate”-Jiro said to Aaron and received a nod and proceed to the gate…

 

 Aaron stood and was about to follow Jiro when noticed his shoes are untied so he crouched down to tie them up avoid accidents… but he didn’t notice a girl walking not looking where she’s going accidentally bump into him while crouching which made the girl fall flat…

 

Aaron stood up just froze not even budging to help the girl…

 

“Ouch, that hurts, watch where you-.”-the girl stood up and was about to yell to the guy in front of her but stopped mid-way and was already caught by his dazzling eyes…

“Hi”-The girl waved at Aaron and he only shrugged and left without a word…

 

“Gui!”-Cyndi was looking ragged from carrying the bags so Gui ran to her right away

“Let me help you”-Gui carried the rollers while hugging her toys

“You’re so fast, I couldn’t follow right away…”-Cyndi sighs

 

“Hey! You guys let’s go”-Ella ran to us

“Okay, where’s Genie?”-Cyndi asked

*************************************************************

“You should be careful next time, here”-The guy took Genie’s claim slip and claimed it himself and gave the orders to her…

“Thank you”-Genie smiled wildly

 

Paging for the passengers of flight 108 bearing for Aisha is ready to board-the girl in the

Speakers spoke which made both f them startle…

 

“Thanks again, I have to go.. bye!”-Genie smiled giving farewell to the guy before she left…

 

“She’s kind a cute”-Calvin smiled to the girl whom he just bumped into and suddenly remembers the speaker’s announcement bout the flight so he immediately dash away to the entrance gate…

*************************************************************

 

“Where have you been Calvin?”-Wu frustratingly snaps at his brother

“What’s wrong with you? Besides I’m here already let’s go”-Calvin answers raising a brow at Wu as he hand over his ticket and went right in to the plane and his other brothers followed right after as well. *************************************************************

 

“I’m here!”-Genie yelled as she walks as fast as she could…

“Okay, let’s go now”-Ella states her tone not in a mood

“Ella seems in a pretty bad aura right now”-Gui whispered at Cyndi

“Maybe monthly visit?.. Hehe let’s go”-Cyndi and the others walk to the entrance gate and gave to their respective tickets before going in… as the last of them enter Gui shouts…

“To Aisha!!!”-Gui shrieks which made all of them laugh

 

 

What do you think will happen to them?

How bout their first encounter to each other? Any comments?

I have finished already the next chap… should I publish it already?...

Tell me guys? Do you like another chap today? Like right now?