Chapter 12: BEHIND THE CURTAINS

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 12: BEHIND THE CURTAINS

 

Mr. Chow walked as fast he could to a private villa at the north end of the island… and as if his life is in jeopardy he intensely held his phone on his chest, and was huffing and puffing too much…

 

As he arrived to the villa he quietly took the key around his neck and used it to open the door, and before he went outside he had to make sure no one saw him or following him, for this meeting does not suppose to eve exist…

 

Mr. Chow then closed the door behind him and approached the balcony on the second floor of the villa, and as he approached the group of people who were already there before he arrive in the first place…

 

“Good day to all of you…”-Mr. Chow greeted the people around the table as soon as he was close enough that he could hear them…

 

“Mr. Chow explain!!! Now!”-The voice of a older man echoed throughout the villa…

 

“well… Master”-He was cut off by another older man on the background

 

“Are they well? I know this was a bad idea!”-One of the man just sighed deeply…

 

“Bad idea?! More like a brilliant one!”-Mr. Chow commented which he winced knowing it was a bad move

 

“Brilliant? My grand daughter almost died!”-Master Huan Fu Sy stood up using his wooden cane and almost beat the crap out of Mr. Chow if only Master Xiao Xuan Chen interviened…

 

“Calm down my friend… no need to be violent…”-Master Chen stood up and patted the back of his business friend Master Sy…

 

“You are right! What’s the use of being overly dramatic when it’s already been done…”-Master Sy sat back to his big chair and put both of his hands on his cane and heaved a deep sigh…

 

“I know… therefore, if you are too pissed there’s only one thing to do…”-Master Chen stood up and walked around the table at first then…

 

“why don’t we just feed you to my hyenas instead!!!!”-Master Chen then grabbed Mr. Chow’s collar then shakes him furiously…

 

“You almost sent all my daughter in laws! The hospital!”- Master Chen was about to chastise Mr. Chow even more if only we didn’t hear the next big thing….

 

SLAP!!!!

 

Author: A slap at the back of Mr. Chen’s was heard through out the villa

 

“What the!!! How dare yo--!!!”-Master Chen was about to curse the person who just disturbed him but was cut off…

 

“Mother???”-these were the only words that Mr. Chen could ever say…

 

“YOU! Xiao Xuan Chen!! When did I ever teach you to beat someone! Let go of the poor man you imbecile!!!!-The old woman then squezzed the left ear of Master Chen and led him to his own chair…

 

“Ah!!! Mother please let go!!! It’s embarrassing do you know what’s my position?”-Master Chen begged his mother to let go since not only it hurts it’s quiet embarrassing knowing his a CEO of a chain of companies worldwide…

 

“We all should thank Mr. Chow for being such a loyal and very persistent when it comes on his job… with this we have accomplished already almost half of the plan which is to make them know each other…”-he old woman finally let go of his son(Master Chen) and went around the table and sat to one of the wooden chairs…

 

“Ehem.. fine…”-Master Sy adjusted his sitting position… as if so conscious on the other older woman’s gaze…

 

“Of course, thank you so much for that and I should not take all the credit from this successful goal…”-Mr. Chow bowed and smiled as if contented…

 

“Yes, I heard you’ve hired someone to help you as well…”-Master Chen finally spoke to avert the people’s embarrassing gaze at him while still rubbing his left ear who seem to be still in red…

 

“Ah! Yes… wait a moment..”-Mr. Chow took a couple of steps back…. “Come on in…”-He then called out from the halls…

 

“Meet my daughters…. Master Sy and Master Chen…”-Mr. chow then guide the two persons who just came in…

 

Author: The first girl who came inside the older one than the other girl bowed and faced the elders…

 

“Hello my name’s Han Chow… at your service…”-The girl then smiled to the people…

 

Author: Flashback!!!

Cyndi’s Scene

**“Cyndi, kindly put this stuff on our tool shed will you?”-Han one of the female workers on the restaurant handed me a box of used decors from the restaurant…

 

“Tool Shed? Where is that?”-I asked knowing I’m still new here…

 

“Oh, just go around back and walk a bit you’ll see it there it’s a abandoned shack… don’t worry there are no ghosts…he he”-Han joked around and as soon as I heard “ghosts” I felt like going under the covers, I can fight anyone or anything but not ghosts…

Jiro’s Scene

**“Han? Where’s Cyndi?”-I asked the short haired girl who seems to be occupied on her phone…

 

“Oh, she’s at the tool shed Jiro… good thing you’re here”-Han seemed to be glad to see me as if she’s been waiting for me…

 

“Why? Do you need anything?”-I asked curiously

 

“Uhmm, why don’t you help Cyndi at the tool shed? She’s out back just go straight and you’ll see an old shack there... go now…”-Han pushed me to the back of the resto and left me which made me wonder why she is so persistent?

Ella’s Scene

**“Ehem… excuse me, Ms.?”-I approached the girl by the counter of our mini-bar, and raised my brows while clutching the folder I’m carrying…

 

“Oh, Uhmm, I’m Han, Maam…”-The short haired girl lowered her head and quickly hides her phone on her uniform’s pocket…

 

“You are using your phone on duty? Apparently you haven’t read the policies here?”-I raised my brows and pursed my lips…

 

“Sorry, maam I needed to sort out something…”-She seem to be sincere on her apology

 

“Fine, but don’t do that ever again, go back to work… wait, where’s Cyndi?”-I shrug at her and when I was about to send her off I stopped her when I realize I couldn’t see Cyndi anywhere…

 

“I asked her to put some old stuff at our tool shed… it’s out back maam…”-The girl pointed her finger at the back of the resto, as instinct I followed her gesture and walked to this shed…

Wu’s Scene

**“Sir Wu?”-A short haired girl appeared in front of me which took me aback…

 

“Yes?”-I stared at her

 

“Ms. Ella wanted to go the tool shed, would you like to follow her?”-I tilted my head at the girl and read her name on her name tag “Han”

 

“Uhmm, Ms. Han? Why would I follow her?”-I scoff while I answered

 

“Well, sir, the shack is quiet old there, she might get hurt and you know it’s a desolated area?”-This Han girl seems to be convincing me to follow that girl, but before I could say more she left…

 

“Get hurt? Even hyenas… won’t go near her…”-I shrugged but then the thought of her getting hurt engulfs me… before I knew it my feet has drag me following her…

 

Author: End of Flash Back (So basically guys, the reason why Han is always on her phone is because her father Mr. Chow was giving her orders for her job as well)

 

“And also my youngest…”-Mr. Chow presented his youngest daughter…

“Hello my name’s Xia Lin Chow…”-The little girl bowed while winking at the elders which made the people in the place laugh at the girl’s cuteness…

 

Author: Another Flash Back!!!

Calvin’s and Genie’s Scene

**“Uhmm… miss, can I have an ice cream?”-a little girl tugged on my shirt and I find her really cute too when I turned around…

 

“Sure, what flavor do you want, sweet pea?”-Calvin jive in with me as he lean at the counter of our booth

 

“Well, I- I- I-, I can’t reach to see the flavors”-I chuckled when the little girl wanted to see the flavors of the ice cream at our counter…

 

I was even more surprised when Calvin went around the booth and lifted the girl in his arms and slowly leaned to the glass…

 

“So, super girl what flavor do you want now?”-Calvin smiled at the girl which made her blush and smile so much… gosh! Even the kid likes him as well… wait… did I just say as well? Meaning me? Liking him?

 Author: End of Flash Back (So basically the little princess like girl?? She was told to appear on that particular situation to lessen the awkwardness of both Calvin and Genie and boy! Did it work!)

 

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Note: okay you guys! End of chapter 12!!! The behind the curtains shows who are these people and what they did to our couples… now what do you think?

Is it boring???

 

Please comment!