Chapter 16: Trouble in Paradise ;)

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 16: Trouble in Paradise ;)

 

I’m not anyone’s side, okay…”-Jiro then chimes in on a response…

“I don’t want any troubles, and you Calv should know that better than me…”-Jiro stares at Calvin while adjust his glasses, a look that says remember-what-Chun-said speech…

 

“Hey, what’s the problem of me dating you sister..?”- Calvin without thinking says something stupid…

 

“What? What’s the problem? I don’t… want… my… sister… to… be… with….a…narcissist!”- Cindy moves a step closer on every word she says until she’s at the gaze of Calvin…

 

And when everyone thought that‘s about the worse the day goes…….

 

“What is the meaning of this?!!!”-A loud voice in the background echoed which made all four of them looks up to see who it was….

 

All, Cindy, Genie, Calvin and Jiro looks up to the owner of the loud voice  on the background who called their attention…

 

“Grandma? I mean...”-Calvin stutters while swallowing a lump of saliva

 

“Grandma, where have you been?”-Jiro then asks while letting go of Cindy’s waist, adjusting his eyeglasses again…

 

“Grandma?”-Both Genie and Cindy says in unison

 

“Ehem… yes, I am the Grandma if these good for nothing fellow…come”-The Grandma in a flash second was able to grab her grand son’s ears and pulled it which made the two boys to make painful faces, which also made the ladies in front amused…

 

“My apologies for the rudeness that these two has acted, I’m not sure where they get it, I didn’t teach them that way…”-The Grandma explains to both Genie and Cindy while nodding and time to time pulls the ears of her grandsons…

 

 

“Grandma! Where do you think we got it? It runs from the genes you know!”-Calvin then again sarcastically comments which earned him another pull from his grandma

 

“Ow!”-Calvin winced

 

“And what do you mean by that!? Your father is also like that?”-The Grandma asks confidently

 

 

Calvin and Jiro stared at each other and as if on queue both nods slowly while frowning…

 

“What? Why you!”-The Grandma then pulls the ears again...

 

“Ow! Stop!”-Calvin tries to plead

 

“Uhmm… Excuse me, I’m sorry Maam… but there’s really no need for you to punish them, we were just playing just now that’s all nothing big…”-Genie tries to explain defending the two helpless guys…

 

“Really? Just playing?”-Grandma raises her brow at Genie then adverts her attention to Cindy…

 

“Is this true?”-Grandma then tilts her head giving Cindy a questioning look

 

Genie tries to mouth Cindy to say yes…

 

“Pretty please”-Both Jiro and Calvin pleads in a whisper to Cindy..

 

And with that Cindy rolls her eyes and…

 

“Yes, it is true we’re just having fun here... nothing really BIG”-Cindy emphasized even more…

 

“Ah… okay”-the Grandma then let’s go of the ears and both Jiro’s and Calvin’s ears were red…

 

“As an apology, I’ll cook tonight a feast”-The Grandma then claps her hands together as if she just discovered something relevant

 

“Really?”-Jiro’s ear tingled when his Grandmother mentioned about feast, you see Jiro may be very simple and quiet but there’s one thing he likes so much... And that’s food…

 

“Wow! Perfect! I have not eaten a single decent meal ever since I arrived here... hahaha”-Calvin’s smile was so much as if he won a lottery…

 

“Hey! It’s not you both!”-The Grandma slaps the back of the head of Jiro and Calvin

 

“Ow!”-Both wined in unison

 

“I’d be very happy if both of you young ladies will be able to come to our humble place…”-The Grandma’s voice softened and while sincerely smiling…

 

“Well… that would be nice---.”-Genie commented but was cut off

 

“But we can’t… we had a lot of things to do you see, I’m sorry”-Cindy continues Genie answer instead trying to avoid being conversational…

 

“Oh… I really want you ladies to come… as an old person oh you know how it feels wanting attention…. Okay”-The Grandma then seems to look sad and now bowing her head saying in a very conscience tone…

 

“Oh…”-Cindy was about to retract again, Genie gave her the look; the look where it’s with a please a huge puppy golly eyes…

 

“Ehem... Well sure why not? We’d love to but…”-Cindy Cuts off again

 

“Why what’s wrong?”-Grandma ask

 

“Our sisters, we always eat together”-Cindy

“Well, bring your sisters! The more the merrier!”-Grandma laughs

 

“Really? Okay, we’ll tell them…”-Genie comments in a bubbly manner…

 

“Okay, then.. boys let’s go! I need to discuss a few things… now…”-Grandma tangles her arms to Jiro and Calvin’s as well while forcing them to turn around and walk... Before they could leave Calvin and Jiro stole one more glance to the girls and smiles at them…

 

“See Ya later…”-Calvin mouths at Genie after that he winks… which made Genie smile and blush wildly

 

“That guy is dead”-Cindy shakes her head crossing her arms to her chest and turns around, leaving the dumfounded Genie…

 

************************************************************************

 

MEANWHILE….

 

Guy’s View

 

After the argument earlier, I walked out from Chun which made me surprise on how I acted. And what’s with the part when I said Gui’s my girlfriend? I didn’t know why I did it, which was the first time I show nervousness to someone else.

 

“Gui Gui”-Her name slips out of my mouth unknowingly… which made me touch my lips with my fingertips…

 

What am I feeling? It couldn’t be… no, no way… we just met, wait I know what’s this…

It’s remorse, yes that’s it… remorse, I felt bad when she fell that’s all… that’s why I felt like I’m responsible that’s just it… nothing else..

 

Don’t fool yourself Yan Yalun, and besides I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be thinking this way bout me…

 

Knock! Knock!

 

A knock from the door withdrew me from my day dream…

 

“What?”-Aaron asks coldly

 

“The guys! Just text there’s going to be a dinner at Grandma’s villa, we should go... You know her if we don’t... So get up…”-Chun shouts from the outside of the room

 

“Fine”-Aaron coldly replies

 

“What could I possibly get out of it by going to a stupid dinner?”-Aaron mumbles as he forces himself get up from the bed and raids his closet for clothes…

 

Girl’s View

 

Ella’s at the living room arranging the rest of the box of our things at their better position, she decided to let me stay indoors and her also because of what happened to my foot…

 

I told her not to worry bout it, it’s just a sprained that’s all… if Aaron hadn’t been there, I don’t know what could’ve happened to me at that jungle…

 

Speaking of Aaron, a lot of times today I find myself in a trance with him; it’s as if I’ve known him before and also that word…

 

“Lost Kitten”- those words are still lingering and echoing on my mind…

 

That dream it’s pretty similar…. Unconsciously I put both my hand to my chest where our heart is located and I can hear it, faintly but yes I can… it’s like a festival in my heart, like a street dance… drums beating on it’s own rhythm.. And earlier

 

When Aaron says we’re a couple, what was that all about out? I was forced to play the game he’s orchestrating, thinking there must be a reason behind it somehow… what could that be?

 

I know this question will never be answered anymore, for I’m pretty sure we’ll not be meeting ever again…

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Yeah?! What is it Big sis?”-I answered back

“Get dressed we’re going out!”-Ella shouts outside my room

“Huh? I don’t have the mood to go shopping”-I answered back

 

“It’s not shopping, we’re eating outside, your sisters got invited to a friend’s house and they want us to come… so come on! I’ll get dressed first”-Ella shouts back and her voice eventually faints as she goes to the end of the hall to her room to change into new clothes…

 

“Dinner? Outside? Why do I have to? It’s not like this dinner will change my life…”-I mumbled as I fish out my slippers under my bed and carefully lifts my other foot and the other to use in walking... Limp slowly to go to my walk-in closet… picking out clothes.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++Dinner? Is it coincidence? ++

++Meeting all together? ++

++How will it go? ++

++Does this dinner, well if Gui outs it “Change her life”? ++

++How bout Ella and Chun? ++

++Cindy and Jiro may have a long way to go? ++

++Genie and Calvin are getting closer and closer++

++Aaron is feeling already something special towards Gui? ++

++And how bout Gui does she feels something too? ++

 

***Stay Tune for the Next Chap! ***

 

Note: I know it took me so long to update this fic guys, I’m so sorry… hope you understand I’m working now, so my rest and other time has been consumed, I’m still managing my time, please bear with me… please again don’t forget to leave a note or comment on your thoughts!!!

 

Please 100x pretty 100xs please leave comment!!

 (With puppy eyes!)

 

Thanks again for the support!!! Xie Xie! Staying still as Humble-Goody2shoes! =)