Chapter 15: Stupid Cupid

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 15: Stupid Cupid

 

Both of them sit quietly at the sofa while stealing some glances from each other, the other fidgeting her fingers and the other slumping his back sighing and gulping as well.

 

And the other two standing as if prison guards shows their amusing faces; both showing off furrow brows and arms in front of their chests. Observing the two guilty people sitting at the sofa.

 

“Well…. Anyone care to start?”-Ella then starts to remark dropping both of her arms from her chests to her sides…

 

“Okay… no response? How bout this, are you both in a relationship?”-Chun then chimes in while intently staring at his younger brother….

 

“Wait- -, you guys thought that we are in a- -.”-Gui was about to explain

 

“So what if we are in a relationship, it’s not like it’s your life…”-Aaron unconsciously speaks out of turn…

 

“What? What did you say?”-Ella who is half furious already heaves a deep sigh while trying to keep her mind sane.

 

“What are you doing?”-Gui whispers on the side to Aaron and all Aaron could reply is a stare to her eyes deeply…

 

“So are you saying you are in a relationship?”-Chun raises his brow again staring directly to Aaron which in no luck got no response from him…

 

As silence fell through out the atmosphere, the guilty so-called couple stared at each other…

 

“Trust me…”-Aaron just mouthed the word and after he said that Gui in response tilted her head to the side and furrowed her brows… and before she could even ask what did he mean by it, Aaron suddenly reached for Gui’s hands and looks up to the two people standing while dumbfounded on what’s the situation is…

 

“She’s my girlfriend…”-Aaron then confidently announces which made Chun trip from he stands and Ella drop her jaws…

 

“Wait… what?”-Gui remarks again, in a whisper that only her and Aaron could hear.

 

“Are you kidding me? You don’t talk to anyone and now you’re saying you have a girlfriend?”-Chun then retracts moves a step forward closer to the guilty couple.

 

“Wait… Gui is this true???”-Ella then diverts her attention to her youngest sister who is still staring at the cold aura guy sitting beside her.

 

“Well, Big sis…”-Gui was cut off when she felt Aaron’s hand squeezed tightly on her hand as if signaling her and before she answers she glances once more to Aaron before returning her attention to her sister Ella.

 

“I - -, yes… we are a couple…”-Gui stuttered midway on answering her sister’s question…

 

“Is this a joke? Do you think this is funny Gui?!”-Ella may have been surprised ate herself on how she reacted just now, for the first time in their lives she never raised her voice or anyone at her sister, until now…

 

“Let’s go!”-Ella grabs Gui by the hand and tried to drag her outside.

 

“Wait, big sis!”- Gui refuses to leave not letting go the other hand that Aaron is holding

 

“Control your brother or I might not be able to do it on myself….”Ella snaps a glance at Chun before he heave a pull once more at Gui’s hand letting both Aaron and Gui’s hand to let go, and both of the girls went outside….

 

As soon as the atmosphere fell silent, only the two boys left in their living room….

 

“We will discuss this with the others…”-Chun drops his hands to his sides and used his fingers to massage his temples, seems he’s going to down with a headache…

 

And before Chun could say something again, Aaron stood up and walks to his room without any response or any word to his brother…

 

“Teenagers……”-Chun shakes his head while muttering as soon as his brother was out of earshot…

 

************************************************************************

 

MEANWHILE….

 

“I… like… you… and I want you to be my girlfriend...”-Calvin then speaks in calm a bit stutter way… which made Genie wide eye once more…

 

“What… did...? You… just. Say?-Genie who still can’t believe the words coming from Calvin’s mouth asks once again…

 

“I… said… I… like… you… Genie….”-Calvin now answers in a much more emphasize way…

 

“Are you crazy we just met? Like today and you say you like me?”- Genie asks loudly while her jaws dropping after each sentence…

 

“Love at first sight?”-Calvin casually replies to Genie

 

“What?! Love at first sight? Now you are definitely going to die!”-Cindy tries to grab Calvin’s throat once more… but Jiro’s grip on her waist forbids her to do so…

 

“Calm down Cindy… I’m sure there’s a logical explanation….”-Jiro tries to calm Cindy and get back to her senses before she turns into a definite psycho herself…

 

“Calm down? Calm down?! What part of this situation I should calm down!?”- Cindy then faces Jiro yelling at him…

 

“What side are you on exactly?”-Cindy asks

 

“Of course my side, I’m his brother basically…”-Calvin subconsciously answers the question that was not meant for him…

 

“You better zip your lips or I’ll stitch them up for you instead…”-Cindy coldly stares and remarks at Calvin then return her gaze to Jiro…

 

“Sis! You don’t have to be too cold!”-Genie then retracts at Cindy hearing how her sister is acting childishly…

 

“I’m not anyone’s side, okay…”-Jiro then chimes in on a response…

“I don’t want any troubles, and you Calv should know that better than me…”-Jiro stares at Calvin while adjust his glasses, a look that says remember-what-Chun-said speech…

 

“Hey, what’s the problem of me dating you sister..?”- Calvin without thinking says something stupid…

 

“What? What’s the problem? I don’t… want… my… sister… to… be… with….a…narcissist!”- Cindy moves a step closer on every word she says until she’s at the gaze of Calvin…

 

And when everyone thought that‘s about the worse the day goes…….

 

“What is the meaning of this?!!!”-A loud voice in the background echoed which made all four of them looks up to see who it was….

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++Okay… so who’s the guy just interrupted the debate? ++

++What made Aaron pretend he and Gui are a couple? ++

++Will Calvin survives the day without getting killed in Cindy’s presence? ++

++ How will the whole predicament affect the growing relationship of Ella & Chun, Cindy & Jiro? ++

 

***Stay Tune for the Next Chap! ***

 

Note: Okay what you think of the new chap; hope you’re not thinking it’s boring though…

 

Please 100x pretty 100xs please leave comment!!

 (With puppy eyes!)

 

Thanks again for the support!!! Xie Xie! Staying still as Humble-Goody2shoes! =)