Chapter 11: Being Found part 2

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 11: Being Found <3<3 Part 2

 

 

Everything is so awkward now, so quiet, and so eerie; I wish I could evaporate right now this instant! I’m just sitting here trying to mind my own business, but how can I not notice this guy sitting beside me!

 

Okay, calm down there sugar! Trying to focus myself and also trying not to hyperventilate myself, I am so damn nervous sitting beside him… he’s like a anime character out of the books I’ve read before, he is so what’s the word?... (**thinking**)

 

Gorgeous!!! I am trying not to literally shout what I’m thinking but I felt like he just heard what I was just yelling on my mind when he suddenly shifted his seating and our elbows made contact…

 

A bolt of weird plasma energy just ran through every tendons of my body! Wait! Plasma energy? Where did I get that? I raised my hand to my chest and did a slow breathing making sure I’m not going to have a out of this…

 

“So weird…”-I am such an idiot!! I apparently spoke out using my blabbing mouth!!! Why!!!

 

“What? Did you say something?”-Calvin shifted his seating and lean to me while tilting his head….

 

“What? Me? I didn’t say anything…”-I blabbed through out that

 

“Hey, don’t be nervous I’m not going to eat you or anything…”-Calvin raised both of his hands into the air as if telling me to calm down already… I totally and officially felt like an idiot…

 

Before I could say anything… my conversation with him was cut off when I felt someone tugging my shirt from my side…

 

“Uhmm… miss, can I have an ice cream?”-a little girl tugged on my shirt and I find her really cute too when I turned around…

 

“Sure, what flavor do you want, sweet pea?”-Calvin jive in with me as he lean at the counter of our booth

 

“Well, I- I- I-, I can’t reach to see the flavors”-I chuckled when the little girl wanted to see the flavors of the ice cream at our counter…

 

I was even more surprised when Calvin went around the booth and lifted the girl in his arms and slowly leaned to the glass…

 

“So, super girl what flavor do you want now?”-Calvin smiled at the girl which made her blush and smile so much… gosh! Even the kid likes him as well… wait… did I just say as well? Meaning me? Liking him?

 

*************************************************************

 

We were having a conversation together while waiting for a costumer to come around, finally she blurted out something to start a converse; I am not a person to start an awkward conversation so even though she blurted out like what? “Weird?”

 

Weird what? She seems to be so cute when she’s not aware on anything, when our elbows made contact as if I felt Goosebumps climbing to my neck…

 

It was even much funnier when the little girl appeared as if on queue to cut off the awkward aura around us…

 

“Mr. Handsome?”-the little girl spoke to me suddenly and I was cut off from my stupid trance then…

 

“Handsome? You really think I’m Handsome, little princess?”-I suppressed a chuckle throughout that converse with the kid….

 

“Yes, you and big sister there looks good together….”-The girl pointed Genie who was at that time pouting while looking at the ice cream flavors trying to help the kid choose a flavor…

 

“Her? You think we look good together?”-I asked the kid… I mean just out of curiosity okay? Nothing else!! (So defensive!)

  

“Yeah, you do look good together, you’re like a prince and she’s like a princess…”-As soon as I heard that from the girl I chuckled a bit and kind a stole a glance from the girl who has been to busy looking down on the counter of flavored ice creams to not hear us talking bout her…

 

“Oh, little girl, would you like to have a chocolate flavored one?”-Genie broke off my trance from staring at her, good thing she did not notice that or so…

 

“Chocolate? Well…”-The little girl was scratching her head while tilting from side to side as well…

 

“Well? Would you like to have one chocolate coned ice cream little princess?”-Calvin pursed his lips smiling to the girl he’s holding the whole time…

 

“Ah! I want a chocolate, strawberry and a cheese flavor… one scoop each!”-The little girl snapped her fingers as if she had discovered something very profound…

 

“Oh… okay, let me see here… just old on...”-Genie took a cone and open the counter then started to scoop the different flavors that the little girl wants to get…

 

“Well, let’s just wait for big sister over there to finish scooping it okay?”-Calvin grinned at the little girl

 

“Here, careful... you might get a stain on your beautiful dress okay?”-Genie handed over the ice cream cone to the little girl and Calvin gently put down the kid and patted her head...

 

“How much for this?”-The little girl smiled shyly to Calvin

 

“Well, for a cute little miss like you… its absolutely free…”-Calvin smiled poking the little girl’s nose

 

“Really? Well thank you mister and miss! I hope you both live happily ever after!!!”-he girl blurted after that she ran off instantly leaving the two dumbfounded people….

 

“Hahaha… kids today…”-Calvin stood up from kneeling and stared at the red-tomato face girl who was standing behind the booth of the ice cream shop...

 

“Are you okay Genie?”-Calvin approached Genie then nudge her on her side, and as if Genie has seen him for the first time… shocked as she were she then clasped her hands to her face…

 

“Nothing!! I mean... I’m fine…”-Genie then slum her back to her seat and pretended like nothing in the world happened at all…

 

 

 

 

 “If you weren’t so high almighty you wouldn’t get in this trouble… here hold to my neck…”-He assisted me by the hand and I cross mine to his neck, now carrying me as carefully as he could like a bridal style… 

“It wasn’t my fault either… you were very snobbish at first and very un-cooperative as well, how do you think should I react?”-I retracted at his statement like a lawyer defending…

 “Fine, just hold on…”-He placed me carefully at a huge flat rock, and he suddenly kneeled taking off my shoes…

“What are you trying to do..?”-I asked alarmingly what he is doing…

“We have to straighten your ankle, it seems dislocated…. So we can set it and to heal it quickly…”-He looked up serious at what he’s saying…

“No way!!!”-I shrieked…

“If we don’t, it’ll get worse…”-Aaron stared at me straight serious… and I can totally feel the pain through my ankle already…

 

“But…but…”-I stuttered through out those words don’t know… how to say…

 

“How bout this… hold as you can to my shoulder... I’ll count to three and I’ll straighten   your ankle okay?”-Aaron looked at me with questioning eyes…

 

“Trust me okay?”-He repeated again but now with a thoughtful eyes and a warm gesture as well…

 

“O—Okay… i- trust you…”-I stuttered now a bit teary coz I know most of what is happening now is also my fault as well…

 

“Okay… we’ll count to three okay?”-He looked at me and I nod slightly…

 

“Okay… one-…”-He started counting and I feel like my heart is about to burst out of my freaking chest… and I started to heave a deep breath while holding to his helm of his shirt almost crumpling it…

“Two...”-After he said two! Snap!!! He straightened my ankle without a freaking heads-up for that!!!

 

“You said three!”-I flared to him… I mean like what the heck! He said count to three!

 

“Well… I kind a only did that so that I divert your consciousness into something else stop moving… I’m patching it up…”-He then ripped a helm of his pink fitted shirt which made his stomach bare a bit… I then felt like I swallowed something hard…

 

“There… done…”-He stood up wiping his sweat on his forehead

 

“Thanks… I’m-… sorry for earlier…”-I tried to speak as straight and as clear as possible without being distracted with his abs… (My God!)

 

“It’s okay… we need to get you into a clinic as soon as possible or a hospital so that they can do an x-ray just to make sure you don’t have a fracture or a dislocated bones…”-He offered his hand which I reluctantly accepts… and when I tried to stand I tripped on him which made me fell forward to him and out of balance we both fell to the ground, good thing the ground was covered with lots of leaves and not a rock hard ground or else it would’ve hurt badly…

 

And before I know it I was there on top of him faces just inches away from each other and I don’t know if gravity was playing on us but as if our faces are negative and positive that we are like attracted to each other… slowly our faces seems to be closing to each other…

*************************************************************

 

 

After I help her stood up we both fell and she landed on top of me which made feel so awkward, knowing this is my definitely first time to be this close to a girl… well, physically yes… this will be my first time and not only that i--- well, we hate each other since the first time we met, and now look at our positions? Like literally?

 

And not only that I can’t help feel quiet worry when I saw her got hurt earlier and the only thing I can do is try everything as much as possible… and that includes hurting her by straightening her ankle and I know that as much as I don’t want her to go through pain even more, I know I must do that…

 

And now, here we are faces near and I know in my guts in this position especially such as these ones… we’ll end up doing something pretty crazy…

 

And as we seem to take eternity both of our faces lean to each other as if anticipating for it… and…..

 

“Hey! You kids! You alright?!”-A sound of a voice from up the hill stopped us from whatever is happening between us…

 

And as if on queue I stared at her and suddenly I swear I saw her blush for the first time and she got off me and I helped her stood…

 

“She’s hurt… she twisted her ankle!”-I shouted back from the person up the hill and I know from the voice it must be Mr. Chow… wait, how does he know we’re here? Anyway….

 

“What!? Oh My God! Well hurry up and aid her and come already so that we can bring her to the hospital!”-Mr. Chow shouted back in a hurried voice…

 

“We’re coming!... here, ride on my back…”-I turned my back on her and kneeled a bit

 

“Are you sure? I’m quiet heavy”-Gui Gui bit her lower lip knowing what happened just a while ago everything is too awkward…

 

“It’s okay… come on”-I insisted a bit and assured her everything’s okay… and as soon as she encircled her arms on my neck from behind… I smiled a bit… thinking how clumsy and how cute as she can get? What? Cute? Since when did I think being clumsy is cute?

 

“Thanks… again…”-Gui Gui whispered on Aaron which made him stopped a bit from walking...

 

“You’re welcome----- Lost Kitten”-Aaron chuckled

 

After Gui Gui heard him and as he continued walking she was so surprised on what he called her “Lost Kitten” just like from her dream….

 

 

 

 

As soon as we arrived into a hospital I helped her to the x-ray lab to do a test just to make sure everything’s okay…

 

“Don’t worry I won’t leave you…”-Aaron squeezed Gui Gui’s hand to ease her out of her anxiety…

 

“Thank you…”-Gui Gui whispered smiling to the guy who just saved her life…

 

“Well I have to… I need to sort out something…. You two just take the rest of the day off… Aaron help Gui Gui for now, I’ll be back for you two later on…”-Mr. Chow averted his attention from us to his phone whom he has been poking for the last hour he has escorted us to the hospital….

 

And before I could even protest he has left both of us into this hospital, it’s okay since I get to aid Gui Gui’s need for now… I owe her that especially I feel guilty knowing this wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t acted cocky earlier….

 

I just hope the results for the test are okay… if not, I don’t think I will ever be able to face Gui Gui…..

 

 

 

End of this chapter!!!!!!!!

I’m back!!!!

 

How is it? So sorry if only get to update now…. And only this chapter! So sorry you guys… did you like it? And about the sneak peek for the next chap…? Well I’ll be needing a couple of new comments if you want…?

 

Hehe thank for the ever support and give me your thoughts bout this chapter!! Thank you!!! Xoxo