Chapter 1: Introductions

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 1: Introductions

 

I felt the warm of the sunrise on my cheeks indicating it’s a new day ahead of us, I pulled myself under the covers and tried to convince my body to wake-up already… but before I could do that I heard the door in my room burst open, which made me rise up abruptly from my bed…

 

“Big sis!! Wake-up come on!!”-Gui went inside shouting excitedly pulling my arm trying to make me get out of my bed already…

“Ella, it’s 9 already, you should get up before grandpa could scold us being late for the gathering again…”-My other sister walks in holding a sandwich in her hands, which also indicates she has just woken up too…

“Okay, okay, already…I’m standing up, Gui Gui I told you not to yell or shout anymore since you’re not a kid no more okay?”-I firmly told our baby sister since she has been doing the same thing everyday of our lives, not that I got irritated at it; which is true anyway but at the same time I want her to act as a lady already…

 

“Okay, I will…”-Gui Gui answered in a gloomy tone, she’s actually the type of person who is overly sensitive but a very hilarious person too…

 

“Hey, it’s okay Gui you can yell at me everyday, hear that lil’ sis?”-Genie ate the rest of her sandwich and patted Gui Gui’s head…

 

“Hey! Your hand! You didn’t wash it first!”-Gui Gui yelled while making her usual cute pout at her sister...

“Where’s Cyndi?”-I asked while tidying up my bed while signaling Gui Gui to get off of it.

“She must be at the arena again, you know that she goes there every morning…”-Genie frowns at her statement; she then grabs Gui Gui by the arm... “We both should go, let Ella change first, before we go downstairs...”-Before Gui Gui could protest at Genie she was already being drag outside of the room…

 

Some things will never change; these thoughts ran into my mind almost everyday it’s like we have a daily routine. Ever since mom and dad died grandpa has been very grateful to take us in and raised us. I for one have been really busy throughout my studies and trying to help grandpa on business but he always redirect me into doing something else, as for my dear sisters they do their own thing. Like Genie our sweet sister who’s very innocent on a lot of things, she’s currently supervising our Charity Foundations and Art Galleries, a lot of people only knows that we dwell only on business finance but the truth is we also venture on a lot of things such as art and also helping people. For Gui Gui she’s currently enrolled on fashion designing, grandpa would’ve wanted her to take up business management as well but when it comes to Gui Gui, grandpa would always turn a blind eye for her. And as for my other sister Cyndi the boyish one of us, she’s currently teaching in her own school for martial arts specifically in taekwondo, it’s a small school but hey,she’s still starting besides it’s an exclusive one too where she takes scholars and is now competing to big schools, either way life is good for us…

A knock on the door snapped me back into reality...

“The door’s open, enter”-I commanded in a firm voice

“Ella, we should go down now, grandpa wants to see us”-Cyndi walks in wearing her usual boyish style, loose shirt and short khaki brown bottoms.

“Oh, yes I’ll be right there”-I quickly took a glimpse of myself at the mirror before walking quickly downstairs to the dining room…

 

 

 

 

“Where are they!!!? These rascals! What time is it?! I have something to tell them!”-The old guy stood with the aid of his crane, bursting into furious anger…

“Master Chen please your blood pressure, I already sent the guards finding your sons”-The butler beside keeps pleading and trying to calm his master.

“Father, perhaps I should be the one looking for them”-The tall handsome guy spoke in such low voice yet very charming in a way, despite the emotionless face he puts up.

“No, you just stay there Wu, if only your brothers are as time manageable as you I wouldn’t have to suffer High Blood Pressure on those rascals!”-The master of the house firmly stated and bangs is crane to the tiled floor that it makes a loud thud…

 

“Father? Should I go find them for you?”-The tall guy suddenly spoke out of the blue, who’s been sitting the sofa sulking bout the situation that both of his two other brothers are nowhere to be found.

 

“No, Jiro you stay there as well, if I see both of those rascals I’ll cut their credits off for a month!”-The master got mad so much that when he banged again his cane he almost got off balance.

“But Master the last time they did this, when they apologize to you, you just simply gave it away…”-The butler spoke abruptly which earned him a smack in behind his head...

“Yah! That was before! I’ll never let them manipulate me anymore!”-The Old man didn’t know what to do anymore so he just gave a huge deep sigh and sat down lazily to his big chair putting his other free hand on his forehead, gesturing he’s having another head ache again due to his other sons…

 

 

“Yo! Another round here!”-The guy in white tux yelled to the bartender another drink while giving his full attention to the other four girls who have been stealing his attention the whole time…

 

“Young master we should leave now, we’ve been wandering off since last night and your father is furious already”-The guy behind him whom he considered as an errand boy than a secretary to him has been begging for him to go home already, but didn’t pay attention at all…

“Don’t worry I already have a leverage up my sleeve…”-The guy arrogantly says it while eyeing a guy sitting in the corner who’s eyes are closed and thumping his fingers to the music he’s listening in his ipod..

“Young master Aaron? but I don’t think it’ll work this time young master Calvin”-The secretary commented right away as soon as he looked at the direction where Calvin is eyeing.

“Nope, you see, Secretary Yu, my father is easily softened by my little brother, just once glance from him he backs-off, I mean please! Look at my brother he barely talks but he’s useful anyway! am I right girls?”-Calvin just proudly boasts his statements and snuggles with the girls around him who were trying to win him by flirting all along.

 

The guy in the corner stole a glance far across the table and shrug of what he saw, he’s brother in his usual philandering ways. He couldn’t argue nor say no on not coming with him since he won’t stop blabbering at him if he does not comply, besides what would he lose anyway, still I find this even more boring than staying at home… all his thoughts were broken when someone from behind yelled in a powerful voice…

 

“Hey! You rascal!! Get up there!”-An old woman in her 70’s walks in the club with 5 black tuxedo guys behind her…

 

“Grandma?!”-Calvin bolted up from his seat but before he could escape his grandmother already found his ear and pulled it like he’s a kid getting a punishment...

“How dare you take your little brother in this place?! You come with me now!”-Calvin’s pleading words couldn’t stop the old lady from abusing his ear…

 

“You! come now don’t think you’re off the hook!”-The old lady pointed at Aaron’s direction which made Aaron go wide eyed as soon as the old lady pulled his ear using the other freehand of hers...

“You both have been a pain in the back on your father; you both will receive an earful!”-The old lady continues to mumbles and continues to hold both the ears of her grandsons firmly which earned a lot of pleading from both of them...

“Grandma please it’s too embarrassing already, I’m sorry”-Calvin keeps begging to the old lady even when they’re inside the car already, the old lady didn’t budge at all.

“Grandma it hurts so much!”-Aaron cried for forgiveness, well, both them as they were ushered away from the place they were being found…

 

 ***********************************************************************************************************************************************

 Watch out for the next chap! to be continued!

thanks for the comments! love you much! xoxo!