What? You did all these?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

It's finally weekend, you got a day off from your hectic schedule and you got a chance to meet her again. You are waiting her in the car outside of her building.

 

"Hi YB," she get on the car and smile to you brightly which melt your heart.

 

You widen your eyes and look at her. She is wearing a loose fit long black sweater with a grey cotton leggings and white Van sneaker. She tie up her hair in loose top knot, and wear red banadana as head band wrapping her chubby bangs behind.

 

Today, you wear a black sweater and jeans too, you pair up with the Cat boots and you banadana just wrap around your waist as a belt.

 

"Hey, what a co-incident! We are couple in black." You blushed once you know you put it in wrong words. "er...I mean, we are couple of friends in black."

 

"Take this, to make up our coffee date." she pass you a cup of coffee,"What are you talking just now?"

 

"Nothing, nothing," Luckily, she havent pay any attention on what you just said.

 

"How about we stop by a pet shop first before we go to clinic?" she said while buckle up the seat belt.

 

"Sure. Let's go to the one I used to buy stuff for Homie and Boss." you start your engie and head to the pet shop near the dorm.

 

Both of you buy tons of stuff, including food, toys, daily health care and grooming products for the cats. You found her staring to a shelf, which display lot of beds for the pets.

 

"What's wrong?" you ask her curiously.

 

"I want to pick them a bed, but..." she look so frustrated now. "...but they are all very ugly." she whisper and peek to the shopkeeper, clearly dont want them to overheard her comments.

 

Her frustration earn a laugh form you, how come a easy going girl like her, act so stubborn on a cat bed?

 

"Are you laughing me?" she give you a death glare. "I dont want something cant go with my home deco. It will drive me nuts."

 

"Okok. I am not judging," you look at her, "I know the other pet shop down to the road, maybe there are got some more choices."

 

"Really?" she smile brightly again, "let's go then."

 

"It's just a walking distance." you smile cheekily, "But can I get back something from the dorm after paying all these?"

 

"Sure." she smile ear to ear and go to the cashier for checking out. You smile to yourself, hoping she will like the gift you prepare for her.

 

"How about you put all the stuff back to the car first and wait me there?" you pass the car key to her.

 

"Alrighty!" she walk to the car and waved to you, "take you time."

 

You back to the car after 10minutes, hold a big box with you.

 

"Wow, what's that?" she ask in curious.

 

"That's for Lola, I found this one is really cute." you pass the box to her.

 

That's a DIY kit for a cardboard tent, which can easily build up a cozy home for cat by some simple assembly.

 

"I love it. It's really cool." she smile brightly. "Thank you."

 

"You know that's for Lola, not for you, right?" you .

 

"You are mean!" she slap your arm playfully. "Let's head to the clinic, I think I got the dream bed for them already."

 

"OK!" you smile to yourself, it feel so great can make someone happy, especially her.

 

It's already 6 in the evening when both you back to Lola's apartment with Lola and her babies. She put down the paper box on the floor where all the kittens lie inside.

 

"YB, can you please open the cage?" she raise her voice abit to you,"Let's Lola comes out to feed the babies."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter