311214 Can you be mine and only mine?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

real time incident: BIGBANG perform in SG50 count town show @ Singapore on 31-12-14.

 

HIS POV

"Bae, we are throwing out a new year party on the roof top bar.Join us!" they are all rushing to their private van after finish their performance in SG50 count down. 

"I am not in the mood. You guys have fun."  Though you seems enjoy your performace and having fun on stage, but that's what entertainmer means, entertain your audience even you are in dead mood. Missing her around  is killing you, especially on the same  roof top bar, where  you confessed to her.  

"Don't be like that, Hyung! Even the girl you love is not by your side, you should have some fun yourself!" Seungri's speech earn a laugh from all the boys, except you.

You give him a dead glare, "I am not a playboy like you!"

"Hey, we just dance and chit chat. Ok?! What do you expect?" TOP teasing you. "Come on! This should be the last New Year count down we can spend together before my military service!" 

"Fine, I will meet you guys after shower." You let out a sigh, get off the van and  back to your room without turning back to your brothers.

As Ji Yong send you a message send they rather  have a men's talk night instead of a crazy party. You unwillingly go up to 57th floor, and turning to the left walking towards the roof-top bar, but not disco on the right.You can't see any of your Hyungs at the roof top bar ,but only one customer turning her back to you, probably enjoy the night scenery. Why this girl seems so familiar to you? Is it Moon? No way. She is in LA now. I must be going crazy because of missing her desperately.

You take a seat at the bar and ditch out your phone, texting  Moon. You can fee that lady at the far corner is approaching you. Great ! So I still need to do the fan service while I am in such a bad mood. You curse and try to cheer up yourself and force a fake smile to do some fan service, right after pressing the send button.

Sooner than you can notice, you can hear the lady's phones beep. Your jaw drop to the ground when you tile up your head. You saw Moon right in front of you. What ? Am I going insane here!?

 

HER POV

 

YB: HAPPY 2015 to you. I m now @sky57 again.  Wish u were here. Miss U.

 

You received a message when you are walking near YB.. Your eyes go all teary right away, You tilt up your head and meet his eyes mixed with shocked and surprise, "Moon?"

"Hi," you force a smile, blink the tears away.

"What? Why are you here?" YB speaks in disbelief.

"I told the boys, so..." You shyly explained.

"No, I mean why you are HERE? You should be in LA now !" He come near you and hold both of your arms, just want to make sure you are not his own delusion.

"I reject the project, that's why." You look into his eyes, "I think you want me to?"

"Yes, sure...but you said it is unprofessional. So I guess you won't ..." He smiles brightly and showing his signature eyes smile which melt your heart.

You speak in a very low voice but yours eyes still lock with his,"I...I...think it will be more unprofessional to work with my boyfriend..."

"Boyfriend?" He cut you off and raise his voice in shock.

"Um...boyfriend-to-be to be exact." You can feel the heat on your face now.

"Oh, ok..." he release his crap on your arm and can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter