We have our goodbye long ago.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

real time incident: BIGBANG is one of the big-name artists perform in the closing ceremony at 2014 Incheon Asian Game at 4-10-2014. 

 

HIS POV

 

It's has been almost 2 weeks after the YG family concert in Singapore. The original plan is to stay in Singapore couples days to travel around, but as Seungri got the accident, most of you loss the mood to travel and back to Seoul right after the concert.

 

You know Moon has stayed in Singapore with Johnny for few days, until Johnny head to Malaysia for the photo journal again. Even she back to Seoul now, you have never meet her again after your confession at the roof top bar. She seldom text you, unless you text her, she will always texting you back, with a short and simple answer. So, that's it?

 

Seungri is till staying in the hospital, four of you plan to visit him today and meet Kwon Twins in his ward. Everybody greet each other while Seungri keep yelling.

 

“Hey, Hyungs! I am so boring here!” Seungri pourt.

 

“This is your own fault, how many times we told you to stay away from the alcohol.” The leader give the Makane a dead glare.

 

"It's not fair!” Seungri pointing to TOP, “Hyung get drunk too.”

 

"but I never get myself into car accident!” TOP defense himself.

 

"Call our manager to pick you up next time please,” Daesung persuade him, “You are lucky that you havent get anyone injuried or killed.”

 

Everybody look at him and fall into silence, knowing that Seungri's accident reminded the car accident that happen on him years ago.

 

"Thanks god, everyone of us are fine.” you pat Daesung's shoulder to comfort him. “When will you be discharged?”

 

"I want to go home as soon as possible,” Seungri speak seriously, "and I wanna go for practice so much, you know, we got to perform on Incheon Asians Games closing ceremony very soon.”

 

"Dont worry about it. Take good care yourself first, ok?” Ji-Yong talk in concern and feel so proud that their Makane finally grow up and act like a responsible ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter