I can feel you are forgetting me.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

Hi Suhyun (Korean: 하이 수현) is a South Korean duo formed by YG Entertainment in 2014, consisting of Lee Hi and Lee Su-hyun from Akdong Musician.[1] They released the number one single, "I'm Different", in November 2014.

 

"It's done! Thanks everyone!" You claps and hug every crew members after finishing the shoot. This is a very exhausted day for the YG's new project, HI SUHYUN. As there are Lee Hi & Lee Su Hyun to form a new group, you responsible to their photo shoots, both teaser and official pictures, and a week later, you need to do their MV as well. The project is not difficult, but it's just tired to finish all tasked in such a short period of time. 

 

You spend over an hour in the studio flip over all the pictures you just did today. This is your usual practice to wrap up a shooting, staying quietly in the studio after a harsh day, calm down your nerve and clear up your mind before heading home. It's already 10pm when you leave the YGHQ. You are walking to the nearest taxi station while texting back to YB, who leave you message when you was doing your shooting, but soon found out someone blocked your way. You step aside to pass the stranger, while your eyes haven't left the screen. However, the stranger take a step to block your way again. What da...you cursed and raise your head to the stranger.

 

"I have been waiting you for so long," the stranger give you a smirk smile.

 

"Bernard...what...what are ...you...doing...here?" your eyes widen when you see him and take a step back from the stranger You spend so much time and effort to hide from HIM, You finally move on and start to get yourself a new life, and bomb! He comes back again, right in front of you.

 

"I found you finally, baby girl." he speaks softly which make your heart skipped a beat once you heard he called you "baby girl". This is the magic word never fail. You immediately turn around and pretend you heard nothing but he block your way.

 

"Leave me alone, Bernard!" you mumble under y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter