Can I see you again next week?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I see you again next week?"

 

HER POV

 

 

 

It's the other weekend, like all other. You take a seat at The XX Cafe, typing on your computer working on the editing for your novel. Sigh. You let out a sigh, and feeling a bit desperate now. You have working on this for whole week already,  it's just seems not right. You stop your work and sip the coffee, look away from your computer to somewhere out of the window. You cloud in your thoughts, and get so lost in your mind. You havent realize how long it takes. When you turn your head back to your computer, you let out a gasp once you see YB is sitting on the seat opposite to you.

 

"You scare me!" you place your hand on your chest.

 

"I am sorry." he look at your full of concern, "but  I have been sitting here more than 15minutes."

 

"Why are you here again?" you dont bother to explain.

 

"Nothing special, I just got some free time and shop at the CD shop around the corner. So come over and try my luck ." he explain. "Seems I got some luck today."

 

"I see," you give him a timid smile. A famous pop star like him should have lots of girls to accompany him if he wants. You are really confused his purpose.

 

"Hey, is everything ok?" he eyes on you, "You seems...lost."

 

"No, just because of the editing," you let out a sigh,"it never feel right."

 

"Maybe you are just too focus on that?" he try his best to comfort you, "Sometimes I will get so blind if I focus on one particular note. I cant sing it right even I try thousand times. Try to put it aside and do something else, when you come back, everything will be fine. Sometimes, we just need some distraction to make us more focus."

 

"Um," you agree his point to some extent, but so what? You have no job, no family, and even no friend in this country. What else you can do in Seoul?

 

**********

 

HIS POV

 

 

She give you a small and fake smile. There was just something about her fascinated you. She was hard to read and you could feel that behind her smiling face were hidden more feelings. Maybe she is just too worry about the editing?

 

"Excuse me, I am gonna order my coffee." you eyes on her, "do u need anything?"

 

She shake her head, then you leave to the counter for your order. You order your coffee and two pieces of cheese cake.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter