Thank you for loving me.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

to readers , the song in the story is a song from Taeyang and m-flo, called Go Crazy. The lyrics just happened to be so fit in with Moon and YB. Enjoy and Comments pls. Thx 

 

HIS POV

It is hella late when all the boys leave Moon's apartment, both of you decide to watch one more movie. Moon picks Letter of Juilet for a romantic night. Your arm hooked over her shoulder and pull her closer to your embrace. Her head is resting on you shoulder.

"Will you come to find me if we have seperated 50 years?" you asked her.

"Nope. Let's by gone, be by gone." she reply you without thinking a second, "Will you?"

"I will find you right away once you left." your words earn a laugh from her. You smile to yourself, you cant even stand to leave her like 5 days! How can you survive without her for 50 years.

"You are cheeky, you know?" she slapped your abs playfully. "Thanks for watching this with me. I know this is too clinche for guys." she laugh at herself.

"Dont worry about it, I know you are one pathetic romanticism." you shove her head like a little girl. "I got to show you something. Wait me here."

You go to the bedroom and do all the set up, back to the living room with a bandana.

"What's that for?" Moon eyes you suspeciously when seeing you hold the bandana.

"Come on!" you cover up her eyes and take her hands, lead her to the bedroom.

"Is it something scary?" she hooked over your arms and sigh, " I really not into surprise."

You open the door and leading her walk into the room carefully. "Are you ready?" she nod and you take off the blindfold.

Her eyes blink fews times to adjust the sight in a darkness room, she looks at the ceiling where is the only lights on. She widen her eyes when she discover it is a  moon projected on the ceiling by a special device. The room filled with silence and you start to getting nervous, becuase Moon didnt say anything at all.

"You dont like it?" You ask her nervously.

She turn to you and look at you, shaking her head, "I dont LIKE it...I LOVE it!" her eyes on your and smile jokeingly.

"Yah! This naughty girl!" you smile and cant help to pinch her nose.

She pull your hand and jump into the bed, "come on!"

You sleep next to her and slip your arms under her head. She scoot closer to you, hugging you, head rest on your chest.  Feeling her weight on you make you feel secure.  You cant remember how and when did that happen but right now your hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter