Why it sounds like a farewell again?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


To all readers,

where are your comments and feedback? I miss them all, and pls pls pls let me know what you think!!! Your love or hate ( hope not :P)  is my strength to work on this novel!!!!

xoxo, Adelaide M

 

GD POV

"Is everything fine between you and kitten? Both of you look wired after the talk at the roof top." you come over to YB's room after shower, smelling somethong wrong with his best friend, "I guess you will be happy to see her again?"

"Maybe she is not happy to meet me again," YB lay on the bed, stare at the ceiling, not even to look at you.

"How come? She is always please to see you around."

"She is missing the coffee more than me." YB explain what Moon told him on the roof top, cant help to show his disappointment.

"What da...are you kidding me, Bae?! Are you insane?" You raise your voice in disbelief, and blurst out a laugh till tears come out of your eyes. YB look at you, totally confused. "Dont you know that Moon just confess to you? "

"No, no way! She doesnt love me at all. You remember  she left Seoul once I confessed, right?" YB look at youwith widen eyes.

"She is talking about you, not the coffee! Dont you get it?" you laugh out loud to both of your stubborn and stupid friends., wraping your arm around YB's shoulder, smile ears to ears, "Finally! I  am so happy to both of you, Bae! Come on, get back your girl before it's too late! "

 

HER POV

 

Tonight is too overwhelming. You fall into bed once you arrived home. You are very happy to see him again, but the conversation at the roof top is not what you expected, You expect he will hug you tight and tell you he missed you a lot, and both of you will leave the party hand in hand, like any couple who are madly in love. However, his message is getting fewer and fewer after you leave Seoul, all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter