Are you insane, Hyung?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE TO ALL, did anybody here excited to BigBang come back? i try to write some side story about their Reservoir Dogs style video for LOSER. if you are familar with BigBang works, you will notice i had put many real time events in my story. as the time line move on, it's now Feberury 2015 in chapter 50. pls enjoy and COMMENTS plsssss!! xoxo, ADELAIDE_M

real time incident: TAEYANG Rise Concert in Shanghai (24/1), Guangzhou(28/1),Beijing(31/1), Maylaysia (7/2) & Singapore(8/2)...it's pretty hectic, right?!

06052015

 

HIS POV

It is almost 2 months that you start dating with Moon. She is now move back to Seoul and work closely with TOP.  You are travel around the Asian regions for your Asia tour recently, but  you will stay over at Moon's apartment whenever you back to Seoul.

All the boys are planning have a movie night in Moon's apartment tongiht.  You just back from the supermarket to get some popcorns, chips and ice-cream and hear someone pounding the door, "Moon noona, the cutie panda is here!"

You open the door and send Seungri a dead glare, "she is not here."

Seungri open his arm but shocked to stop when he saw you are the one who open the door, widen his eyes, "where is noona?"

"She is out for a run, she will be back in any moment." you leave the door open and let everyone in. "By the way, take off your hands on my girl!"

Everyone take their seat in living room, and you pass your Hyungs drinks and snacks. "So, how's everything going?" Ji Yong take a few sips from his beer.

"Everything fine!" you smile ears to ears. "just a little bit tired for my tour."

"It should be more than fine, Hyung!" Seungri give you a smirk, "You stay over EVERY night! I guess you are tired not ONLY because of the concert, right?"

Seungri's words earn a laugh from his Hyungs, while you face turn red.

"See?! Hyungs is blushing!!" Dae teasing you.

"Oh, you guys are already here!" Moon suddenly show up from nowhere. making everyone turn to the direction of the door.

Everyone drop their jaw when seeing Moon wearing tight fit leggings that hugged her nice legs and round perfectly. She pair it up with sports bra, showing her cleavage and waist line. Moon is tiny, but she is not those skinny type like those pathetic models and actress. She is rather with althele figured with all the curve in a right place. Her long back hair has tie up high but all the sweats are dripping down from the strands around her face.  The towel dropped lazily onto her shoulder, now she is using the towel to dry her flushing face.

"Give me 10 minutes, I will go for a quick shower." Moon try to catch her breath and back to the bathroom, leaving everyone in the living room.

The living room filled with awarked silence, until Seungrr's word bring everyone back to reality,  "Moon noona is so hot."

"Wow, if I see that earlier, I will defintely snatch her away from you, Hyung." TOP said it with his singnature smirk and earn a few nods from Ji Yong.

"How did a girl can be so hot, and intelligent and with that innocent face?" Seungri pourt. "Why I cant meet a girl like this?"

"You are one lucky man, Hyung!" Dae praised and pack on your shoulder.  Your face turn even hotter, when you feel that everyone is looking at you.

"What? Dont tell me you guys havnt did it."  Seungri can smell you have something wrong when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter