050614 I have a proposal.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eyes, Nose, Lips"  MV digitally released on June 2 and Taeyang's album RISE was digitally released on June 3. 

 

Surprisingly, the announcement haven’t effect you too much. Sure there are some criticism about you from the netizens. But as "Eyes, Nose, Lips" is doing really great in the chart, the fans not only fall for YB, but also your magic behind the lyrics. Most of the fans are very supportive, as they think you are good to YB's career. They smile to you or even come to greet you, if they recognize you on the street. Some fans may not like you, because they think you are secretly dating with YB. Since there are no intimacy pictures coming out, the rumors settled down very soon.

 

YG "suggest" you and YB stopped the coffee date since the pictures of paparazzi blown out. You are not very happy for his "suggestion". YB is the only reason you agree with that, as you dont want to get him into other trouble again. But of course, you wont grant YG's wish for all. So, you two decided to have your coffee date inside YGHQ.

 

"Hey, your lyric for "Eye, Nose, Lips" feedback is so good. Have you ever think to do it some more?" YB asked after he placed the orders and back to the table.

 

"Thanks, but no!" you sipped the coffee, it tasted not bad, but just not right. it makes you miss The XX Cafe even more. "the killing accomplishment just because of you! The song achieved all-kill by placing first of 10 music charts! You are bravo, you know?!" 

 

"But you write beautifully and..."

 

"Dont waste your talent." YG come over and cut YB off when he saw you two in the caferia.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter