It's better we keep distance with each other.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

You go in to The XX Cafe as usual. The cashier look at you in a very weir way when you place order at the counter. Is there any dirt on my face?

 

After a few minutes, you get your coffee and sit at the table you usually take in. As YB is not yet arrive, you prefer reading while you are waiting. You look around the coffee shop from time to time and always found some customers is peeking you. They will turn their head back everytime once you catch them. You start feeling uncomfortable. You scan over your outfit. Well, it seems nothing goes wrong.

 

You look at your watch, it's 2:30pm now. YB is late more than an hour. It is not the first time he late for the coffee date, but without any message is a rare case. When you decide to text him, a tall guy in black suit takes the seat opposite to you.

 

"Sorry, the seat is already taken. I am waiting..."he cut you off without finish your sentence.

 

"Dong Yong Bae, right?" your eyes widen as no one knows your two have a coffee date.

 

You havnt answer his question as you dont want to cause any trouble for YB.

 

"He is waiting for you in the studio. He send me to pick you up." The man in black continued while your phone vibrated at the same time.

 

 

Please go with the man in black suit. I will meet you in the studio.

 

 

You follow the man and get in a van with all the black tinted windows, which obviously special designed for celebrities to keep their privacy. You are the only one in the back seat and feel totally frustrated now.

 

It takes around 20 minutes from the coffee shop to the studio. You are suprised to find out so many fans and reporters who holding the camera nearby the building. When you are driving though the entrance of the YGHQ, all of them come near the car and try to peek inside though the window. Although you know the window are all tinted and they cant really see anything from outside, you cant help feeling stressed. 

 

You are nervous once you step in the the YG building. It's hard to explain, maybe you just feel uncomfortable to all the uncertainties. You keep following the man in suit and hope can meet YB as soon as possible.

 

After a few turns, the man knock one of the door. The door open in a second and you finally see YB, sitting in a sofa near the door. You cant help to run near him and hug him tight, as you are too tensed up all the way to the studio, his presence really comfort you at this moment, you feel safe in his arm.

 

HIS POV

 

You are shocked when Moon hug you so tight in the studio. You havent expect that, but it feel so right. Both of you are really close, but not that close with all these skinship. You can feel her nervousness. So, you pat her back to comfort her and clam her down. She release the hug after awhile . 

 

"Is everything alright? Did you get hurt or something?" her hands still on your arms and eye you up and down carefully.

 

"Nonono. I am fine," you comfort her, seeing her care about you so much make you smile to yourself.

 

"Hello~~ we are here, lovey dovey!" Seungri shout out from the other side of the studio.

 

Moon is shocked, guess she never think there are someone else in the room. She didn’t say anything, and her face blushed. You can fell the heat on your face too now.

 

"Hi, I am Daeseng. Nice to meet you." Daeseng come over and greet her.

 

  "Oh. Hi.  Moon" she smiles shyly and blushed. She is way too cute to just come up some single words.  

"Nice to see you again." TOP wave at you.

 

“Wow, she is so tiny in person!”Seungri eyeing on Moon. 

 

"That's fit your Hyung!" TOP mumble to himself, but loud enough for everyone to hear. 

 

"Hey! Be polite, Hyung." You yell at them.

 

"No worry. I am tiny!" She smile brightly, "and besides, he is speaking the truth." She stuck out tongue and wink to TOP. Her words earn a laugh from the boys, which ease the tensed atmosphere in the room. 

 

"Hyung, I like this girl! She is funny! " Seungri come closer to her, smile ear to ear, "Hello little lady, I am Seungri."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter