I had no control over it.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

to readers, it is a very long chapter, it should be longest chapter so far I did for this story. This chapter is mainly about TOP. The warehouse, the feeling towards art and beling alone, are real. They comes from some interviews I read recently about him. This is quite a chapter to me, my mind in thunders after finishing this.  I guess many people experienced what Choi Seung Hyun did, meeting your soul mate, who unluckily with someone else. I fell bad for Pingu, and it makes me fall into delimma between him and YB now. anyway, enojoy this chapter and leave you COMMENTSSSSSS...pls. I want to know what you think and WHICH SIDE WILL YOU STAND? xoxox, Adelaide_M 25062016

 

TOP POV

I am not supposed to feel something beyond that, but I just cant keeping myself away from her. She seldom show up in our dorm after she starting dating with YB. I kinda miss the old days we spend in the dorm, a movie or a coffee chat with all the boys. Her being turn our boring life into more interesting. Luckily, she accepted my project, we got many chances to work with each other. At the very first beginning, she is a girl who share same interests with me. A close friend who can discuss and understand what I am really into. As time goes by, my feeling for her grow stronger and stronger. I know that's not right, but she is just different, nothing like the blank headed bimbos that usually threw themselves at me. I  saw something genuine in her, her passion when she work, her patience to communicate with the sensitive me, her talents when she do art...

I never think about that , since I first met her in the coffee shop with Young Bae Hyung. I always fall for girls in good shapes and strong features, wear heels and dress nice. Moon is never physically close to the ideal type I dream of. However, her personality and talent fastinating me. She is quiet, wise, mature, and conservative,  she is a nice and friendly girl who isn't friends with everybody. She never give a damn to the celebrity fames and stardoms. She hates attentions from others, just like me. These are the most impressive things that I like about this girl.

I know that's not right, but I start to look for her. It seems like something missing when there is a day I cant see her or even talk to her. I seize every chance to ask her about the art project, which we work for, or chatting around anything about art, exhibition, design or movie...I confessed, I set up the meeting on Valentine's Day on purpose, so that I can date her out for dinner with a proper reason and without anyone notice. And tonight, again, I take this chance to send her home, though it is just a very short ride, but I just want to be with her as much as I can do.

My hands are on the wheels, my eyes are on the road, but my heart is totally on her. Though she is a very quite person, but the awarkanes silence in the car is so obvious at this moment. She look out from the window with a heavy heart. She is a very sensitive person, just like me, always cloud in her thoughts and hide in her cave.

"Are you tired, Pingu?" she mutter.

I shake my head and peek her though the mirror from the corner of my eyes.

"How about a drink? I dont want to go back home and bury myself in guilt tonight."

"You dont even drink!" I burst out a laugh.

"A night coffee is good enough now."

"ok. somewhere quite and private?"

"um...I really need some distraction."

"Have you ever think that is contradictive? Private and distraction?"  I smirk. This girl is really wired like me sometimes.

We fall into silence again, I drive to the direction out of the city. Netvigate the twists and turns to a desolute warehouse area. The area is very quite, as this is at night already, no one ever wor at this late time.

"That's it." I park the car near a block and hopefully my cave will give her some space to escape.

 

HER POV

I  get off the car, follow Pingu quitely to the warehouse. He walked near a switch near the door, turing on all the lights. My sight suddenly go blur becuase of the sudden lights. After some time to adjust, looking around the warehouse, only to find inside were all designer charis, desks and sculptures set up for perfect viewing. Many bathing supplies are displayed beautifully inside big glasses cabinets. They all arranged like a museum.

Far at the corner of the warehouse, there is a mini-bar and a area set up like a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter