I love you, Moon.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HER POV

 

 

You are now at the Sky57, a roof top bar at the hotel where all the YG staff staying for the Singapore trip.

 

You order a Mojito and heading to the balcony, aiming to escape from the loud music in the bar. You siting on the couch, heading up and looking up into the sky. It is a very windy cloudy night, the clouds are moving like a running horse in the sky. It should be a perfect trips, with all your YG friends and Johnny. Then, BOOM! The trip turns upside down just because of one small accident. You are always close with the boys, but this accident signal you how deep your emotion intertwined with them. You never imagine they are all like family to you now, who basically are all strangers to you months ago. Someone approaching you from behind, when you cloud into your thought.

 

"Hey! Are you ok?" YB found you in the balcony, his silky voice runs though your ear.

 

"Why don't you take a rest? You guys must be tired." You give him a weak smile.

 

"How about you? You must be tired too after co-ordinate the first YG family concert!" He standing next to you, you can feel his eyes on you.

 

"I can't sleep." You speak in a very low voice and take a few sip from the Mojito. Looking to the night scenery above the city from the balcony. "Did you see the look of Ji Yong in the press conference this afternoon? He look so dead."

 

"Of course, they are really closed. Panda just like our youngest brother." he let out a sigh too.

 

"You know, Panda and I just talking about go to Universal Studio after the concert. And now, we nearly loss him." you mumbling, the idea of losing any your beloved one is killing you. "YB, can you make a promise?" You turned and looked at YB with your teary eyes.

 

HIS POV                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" You can feel that she is going to cry in any minute, you hold and caresess her arms and look into her eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter