Stay with me.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

 

Your finally wake up. You sat up on your bed, your head is spinning and had a serious headache. It must because of all the alcohols you took last night. You have no idea how you get into bed last night, but suddenly you spots a note on your bed side table, along with 2 pills and a glass of water. 

 

Take the pills and eat probably after you wake. I bought your favourite muffins! YB 

 

O my gosh! Did YB come over last night? What did I do? You mumbling to yourself and hit your head with your hand hard, aim to retrieve some memory. You walk out from your room, and found out all the bottles and cups are clear. Muffins and coffee are ready on the dinning table. You smiled and search for your phone. 

 

Moon: Thx for everything. Hope I didn't do much stupid thing last night :)

YB: drunk girl is the most horrible creature :s hope u feel better today. 

Moon: Guess I should take the whole pack! 

YB: That's called drug addicted! I'll finish  the recording ard 6. Let's dinner together, ok? 

Moon: The hang over is killing me now. I would rather stay at home. 

YB: How about I bought some pizza over? 

Moon: Sounds good :) 

YB:  gotta back to studio now, cu in a bit. 

 

 

HIS POV

 

It's already 7pm, the practice is finally over. All boys are planning to go for a dinner and a drink. "I am not going! You guys have fun," you crap your bag and ran to your car. You drove to the pizza place as fast as possible to get the pizza and rush to her home. You knocked on the door, and soon it flied open. Her apartment is in the dark, without any lights . The only light are those from the street, which allowed you to see Moon was standing in front of you. 

 

"Sorry, I am late," you can't tell is she mad now, as you can't see her face clearly,

 

"That's ok. No worry," she sounds flat. Oh, not good! 

 

She stepped asides and let you in. "What are you doing?" 

 

"Nothing," she took the pizza box from you and walked to the dinning table. 

 

"Then why you don't turn on the lights?" You curious. 

 

She the light once she put down the pizza on the dinning table. You gasps to see her puffed red eyes, obviously from the hang over and all the crying. 

 

"I get a California pizza and buffalo wings," you ordered her favourite and hope can cheer her up. 

 

"Thanks!" She give you a fake smile. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter