Have you ever love me?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

 

It's already 1am when you finish the editing job at the studio. You have sent Moon several messages since you left, but she didn't reply at all. So, you planed to drive to her home an check on her. You got off your car and head up to Moon's apartment. The light still on, for sure she is not in sleep. You called her, but no she didn't answer at all. 

 

You were now in front of her door, what you can only hear is "Eye, Noise, Lips" behind the door. You called once again, she still don't pick up the call. You started knocking to the door, no one answer. Knocking harder, no one answer. 5mins later, it's become bumping. The noise is big enough to wake her and finally opened the door.

 

Your eyes widen when you see her face. She was so drunk and totally lost her shape.You can even smell the alcohol in the air.

 

"Moon, are you ok?" As soon as you can finish the sentence, Moon slap you hard ! You can feel the heat on your face.

 

"YOU BASTARD!" her tears bust out and leave you in shock. "HOW DARE YOU TO COME BACK? WHY YOU ABUNDANT ME AGAIN?"

 

She shouted at you and started to throw anything to you she can crapped in the living room. You tried to hold her arms, she got rid of you and pushed you away. She lost her balance and fall on the ground as the push is too harsh.

 

"Are you ok, Moon? Do you get hurt?" You immediately lean down to go check on her.

 

She raised her head to look at you with her cheeks flushed by tears. You can see her sadness and hopeless though her teary eyes, it really broke your heart.

 

"Do you love me?" She cupped your face and asked you weakly. "Have you ever love me, Bernard ?"

 

You tried to pull her up from the ground, but failed.

 

"Answer me, Ben..." She get closer to you, and you can even feel her breath on your face.

 

"Moon, I am not..." Her lips pressed on yours before you can finish.

 

It st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter