150614 I want you to sign under YG Entertainment.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You have been working for YG as a freelancer almost 2 weeks, but not assigned to one specific job, as it is YG's usual practice, assign everyone's job by their ability and experience. According to what you discuss with him earlier, he offer you projects on writing lyrics, creating scripts for MV or styling for the YG's artist. You get paid by project basis and free to pick what you want to work.

 

Your works turns out great and the general public starts to know your name, Moonbyrd L, not a close friend of Taeyang, not a rumor girlfriend of him, but your real name. Thanks to the fame of YG Entertainment and Taeyang's great work on Eyes, Nose, Lips , the media entitled you as the most eye-catching IT girl in the entertainment industry now.

 

YG hold a private meeting with you this afternoon. The tension between you two is much lighten up now, you are thankful to him to some extent, this new job allow you to make some new friends and the most important thing is, you can do what you love and get a good paid.

 

"How's everything going, Moon?" YG walked into the meeting room and ask you straight. He is always straight to the point, which you appreciate alot.

 

"Fine," you give him a light smile and told him straight off. You are just same type of person with him, straight, no fake, no any unnecessary greeting word. No dilly-dallying, no banter.

 

"You did great." he smile to you, with a fatherly , satisfied smile , " My artists love your work, you make them look chic. My crews like you, since you are very polite and friendly. The fans like you, your works benefit their idols. The media like you, you are cool...and the most important thing is..." he stopped and purposely eye on yor,  "...you are still in the mystery. They are very curious about you."

 

"What do you want from me AGAIN?" you purposely emphasis that words, showing you know there is something behind those words.

 

"I want you to sign under YG Entertainment." he speak seriously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter