I dont take NO as an answer.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the story about the personal manager, Kim Nam-Gook, dated back years ago. It is just so GD, isnt it? I am still in a emotion break down after the last chapter. TOP's feeling is still hurting me alot. As Moon taking the come back project and working in LA later on, will make a huge drama in the story. My emotion is in a swing now, and it is just too over-whelming to make this twist.  anyway, please enjoy this chappie and leave your WORDSSSSSS, you guys give me strength.:) xoxo....Adelaide_M 27062015

 

HER POV

Since TOP's art project has come to an end, and his limited edition of chair design with Vitra Museum are delayed, it's still undergo the molding stage. I am kinda free recently.

YB and I committe to re-arrange our dating time. I insist he move back to the dorm in weekdays, so he can work with the come back project closely with his team mates. So, I spend most of my time on my painting, writing and reading. Sometimes I will make lunch box for the boys and carry to YGHQ. Spending a joyful lunch with them, and accompany them for the recording and dance practice.

Even I am so close with the boys, their seriousness is still very impressive to me. Ji Yong is a psychopathic perfectionist who always keep the boys to recording again and again to get the one perfect note. Seung Hyung will keep re-write the lyrics hundreds time until he satisfied. YB, Daesung , especially Seungri, who always like a playful kid to you, are taking all the dance practices so serious, which spends a whole day to make a 4 minutes song with all perfect steps.

I am having fun in the first week, but soon I start feeling bored the week after. Seeing all of them work so hard for the project, make me feel so useless and stupid. It is a Friday night, YB and I plan to have a romantic dinner after his harsh week, however our wish not granted since he cant make his solo part right for the past 4 hours.

"Are you ok, Noona? You look...wired." Daesung sitting next to me in the studio. The manipulative Kwon leader not allow the boys to leave until all done as a team.

"Are you hungry? How about I get something for you?" TOP leaving his lyrics writing and crap his wallet to the cafeteria.

"No, Seung Hyun. I am fine..." I pull his wist to stop him leaving the studio, "...I just feel bored here."

TOP brust out a laugh, "It is not funny, Pingu!" I slap his arm and I can feel the heat on my face.

"You know what, I am so unproductive, for just sitting here all day long, accompany my boyfriend to do this, do that. I am just so not into this WAGs' live." I let out a sigh, looking YB who work so hard in the studio.  

"What?" Seungri widen his eyes, "Most of the girls I met want to be a WAG and doing nothing all day long!"

Seungri's words earn a laugh form all of us, and at that moment, YB done his part and Ji Yong finally satisfied with the result. He takes off the headphone, "It's done!" his voice is full of joy.

"Oh my god, finally!" I jump into YB's embrace and give him a perck on his lips once he wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter