I am not going anywhere.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

04072015

 

HIS POV

Though it's just been few days not seeing her, I miss her far beyond I can imagine. Why am I feeling so damn helpless without her? I was damn fine before I met her and I had a taste of her and got greedy. She are gone now and I am left with an empty heart.

I decide to pick her up from the airport, so I can see her again as soon as possible. I called the manager to arrange two seperate vans for TOP hyung and Moon, so I can have some private time with her.

My heart is pounding faster and feeling so nervous to meet her again when I am waiting in the van. How did this girl place her love spell on me? The door of the van fly open when I cloud into my thought.

She let out a gasp once she  see me in the van, but soon give me the sweetest smile that I missed a lot, "are you going to give me a heart attack?"

I cant help to pull her into my embrace, hug her tight as if she is going to slip away any moment, "I miss you," I confessed.

She chuckled and escape from my embrace, roll her eyes, "I am right here now, Bae." 

I look at her and push har hair aways from her face with my fingers, give a perck on her forehead, She looked at me in confusion, doesnt know why I am being so clingy out of a sudden. I hug her again tightly, mumbling next to her ear, "You are not allowed to leave me again, get it?"

"I cant breathe," she mumble and struggle a bit,  I shoove your head, not willing to let her go."Bae, lets go home!"

The manager at the front seat clear his throat and chuckled. I release my hug finally, but never let go of her hand. 

"Did you get hurt?" her head rest on my shoulder and her hand interwined with mine,  there is a  bruise on her wrist.

"Oh...that..." she pull the sleeves to cover up the bruise, "I just bumped into a table..."

"Is it hurt?" I rubbed her wrist, and hoping can ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter