[9]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo Day one SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Hoya threw some change into Dongjun's jacket pocket. "Don't forget; don't embarrass yourself, keep your temper under control, don't be too playful, use your brains that's why you have them, respect everyone, bow to-" 

"Dad, you're giving me the basics of a workplace. Aren't there any less boring rules?"

Hoya smacked Dongjun on the top of the head and he groaned, rubbing it. "Don't pretend, you have all that hair to protect your head you brat." 

Dongjun smiled, "I even styled it like dad's hairdo." 

Hoya shook his head, "Are you still playing?!" Hoya raised an arm, ready to strike and Dongjun leaned backward. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, dad! I'm officially a detective now! If you give me a bruise I'll have to take you in with or without an arrest warrant!" 

Hoya clicked his tongue, "You're already cocky. You brat! Once you step in they'll probably fire you anyway, you'll come back home being a bum again!" 

"Don't jinx it, dad!" 

"Get out of here before you're late you brat!" Hoya kicked and missed when Dongjun jumped over to the front door, almost slamming into a woman. 

"Oh sorry!" Dongjun held the door open, the woman thanked him and smiled at his actions. 

"Welcome, how may I help you?" Hoya asked the woman as she walked over to the counter. Then he took another glance at Dongjun. Dongjun used his hand to make the 'call me' sign as he hurried out when Hoya glared at him. 

Dongjun walked down the street enjoying the warmth of the sun. Dongjun was dressed in a nice black dressed suit in the matching black slacks, jacket, and a button up white shirt, along with a grey tie. 

He stopped in front of the tall building. "Ah, my old enemies. I should remind them who I am once I'm in, the 17 years old they looked down on. These bastards." He shoved his hands into his pockets and cleared his throat. 

He stepped into the building and was amazed how cleaned and well organized it looked. "Don't let looks fool you, don't let looks fool you," Dongjun repeated as he whispered to himself as a strict reminder. 

Dongjun rested an arm on the counter and look at the assistant, which was a model-like woman. She looked at him with a fresh smile. I guess having this model as a co-worker is decent, prefer those who just crawled out from the trash can though. 

"Hi there, how may I help you?" She asked. 

"I've come a very far way to be your co-worker, if you ask such a question I'll be hurt." Dongjun started, the woman leaned an ear closer to him. 

"I'm sorry?" 

Dongjun sigh, model and no sense of humor. "I came for the orientation today which was scheduled at 9 am." 

"Oh! Just a moment, can I get your last name please?"

"Lee which can be the surname of Koreans, Chineses, English, and Hmong." 

"So.... Lee?" 

This lady's head is even slower than dad's, if dad work here, maybe we'll get somewhere. "Correct ma'am." 

"Alright, is it Lee Sungjong or Lee Dongjun?" 

"Lee Sungjong?" Isn't that, that crazy uncle? 

"So is it Lee Sungjong or Lee Dongjun...?" 

"Sorry, it's Lee Dongjun." Dongjun smiled. The lady rolled her eyes and handed him a packet. 

"Here you go, and just head over to that room through those large doors over there to your left and inside someone will check your folder and tell you where to stand." 

Dongjun grabbed the file, "Cool." With that he headed toward the doors, as he pulled it open he noticed there were already some men in there, all lined up and ready to go. 

"Papers." Dongjun saw a man to the side, he handed the file over to the man who opened it and scanned its contents. 

"Lee Dongjun, go stand in the fourth line behind that man in the black coat." Dongjun looked over, from which direction did the line started and which black coat? Everyone was dressed in a black coat. 

"Does the line start from-"

"At the very end is the first line." 

Dongjun nodded at that and head over to stand behind one man, in a black coat. He saw that there were eight lines, each had at least three in each. Dongjun now noticed there was another man in white in the front of his line, facing them. That must be my team leader? He doesn't look like a leader....

After a while, more people came in and filled all six lines. Then a man walked in, "Today a person will die, in an hour a person will also die, in a minute one will die, then in a second, then millisecond, and the list goes on infinitely." 

Tch, did he get that off the internet? 

"But with you here, all 24 of you. Together you can prevent one from dying today, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter