[33]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
good life SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun looked down at his reflection over the pond's surface. Then behind he saw an approaching figure and noticed Soo Hyun. Dongjun turned around a little to face the older from the side. "There's something I need you to help me with, dad." 

Soo Hyun stopped in his tracks a few paces away, "What is it?" 

"Meet with Chief of Police." 

Soo Hyun flattened his eyes at that, "Meet him? Did something happen?" 

Dongjun turned away from Soo Hyun and pulled his phone out from his pocket then handed it to Soo Hyun. The older took it and look at the screen. "I'm sure you've heard about Minwoo's party. Earlier today I let the culprit touch my jacket's sleeve, after turning that in his handprint matched with the evidence found in the glove he dropped at the party. During the attack, the student must have ripped it off his hand before falling off the second floor. I also got a copy of the restaurant CCTV's and turned it in. Soo Guk is also a Germany prisoner on the run, along with Nam Woohyun who broke him out of prison. I've turned in all evidence, including their location and Nam Woohyun's past and present activities; however, for this one, I'll give you the chance to turn it in." 

Soo Hyun looked into Dongjun's blunt eyes, "Dongjun...."

"This is your chance to put those who've caused you headaches and heartaches in prison. It's also your chance to prove that I was not thrown away but hidden away for my own good." 

Soo Hyun tried to form a smile on his lips but instead, he placed a hand on Dongjun's shoulder. "Thank you....Son." Dongjun smiled at Soo Hyun. And like that, Soo Hyun headed toward the police headquarter while Dongjun waited for Jihyun. 

Soo Hyun took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in." Siwon's voice sounded from the inside. Soo Hyun pushed the doorknob and entered slowly, he saw Siwon at the desk. The man shot his head up from the table. "Kim Soo Hyun!" 

Soo Hyun chuckled a little as he approached the standing man and shook his hand, "Siwon, how have you been?" Soo Hyun started. Siwon wore a wide smile. 

"Great. I haven't seen or heard from you for twenty odd years, where have you been?" Siwon asked as he gestured for them to sit on the sofas. And so they did. 

"Been moving around a lot with Soo Guk on the loose you know." 

"Ah, I see...." Then Siwon finally remember something, "Your son, is he Dongjun?" 

Soo Hyun smiled, "Yeah and I'm actually here tonight because of him." 

"Because of him?"

Soo Hyun handed Siwon the phone he got from Dongjun. "Looks like he gathered evidence from many resources of the same bunch. What do you say Siwon? Arrest them?" 

Siwon looked up from the phone, "Earlier many similar files were brought in, Detective Jung Heechul said Dongjun provided most of the proofs. You must be proud to have Dongjun as your son. I'll call dispatch immediately." 

Soo Hyun nodded. 

Dongjun was sitting on the bench half asleep, but Jihyun never showed up. He figured Soo Hyun must have succeeded in talking to Siwon. Then around seven in the morning, he heard the news. Nam Woohyun, Kim Soo Guk, and Yikyung were arrested along with some of their men. Siwan was stripped of his position and put behind bars for a year for knowing and was even involved with some of his father's activities within the headquarter. 

Dongjun opened the door to Hoya's shop and see the older talking to a customer at the counter. He handed her her phone and she thanked him with a bright smile. Then Hoya moved his head and focus on the door, there where he saw Dongjun. 

To him, Dongjun have become skinner and his hair was longer too. Hoya bowed to the lady as she bid him farewell and thanked him for his help, then she left quietly. 

Hoya sighed as he stood in his spot, "Why are you here?" 

Dongjun make his way to where the woman last stood and face Hoya, "I came to tell you that I've accepted my birth parents and planning to move in with them soon...."

"So?" Hoya asked sternly. 

"So, come by and visit sometime...." 

Hoya smiled at the younger, "No thank you. But I'm glad you've finally accepted them. Live well with them and be good to them. And if your phone has any problems you're always welcome to come here I'll provide you free service." 

Dongjun got that Hoya had moved on with this whole relationship. Thus he felt more determined to move on as well. "Then, I'll visit again when my phone stops working. Mr. Lee." 

"Please do Kim Dongjun." 

When the day came to the court to decide each person's cas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter