[12]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo first evidence SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun threw an onion into his cart as Sungjong watched from the side. "Eating healthy is good," Sungjong said, Dongjun rested both hands on the handle and turned to the lad, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. 

"Talking about nutrition again, are we? I'm not going to eat this." 

"Then why buy it?"

"I'm going to chop it in front of you and make you cry, that's why." 

Sungjong looked at him with an emotionless face, "Good luck, I don't cry easily." Sungjong walked away, Dongjun scoffed. 

This man....

Dongjun dropped a can of soda into the cart, he met Sungjong's gaze. Then the older reached in and grabbed it, "What are you doing?" Dongjun asked. Sungjong stock it back on the shelf. 

"Looking after your health for you." 

Dongjun released a breathy scoff, "Who asked you to?" Dongjun reached over and pulled it back into the cart, "Besides, I'm not asking you to pay nor am I looking for your opinions on what I can and cannot consume, so hands off my items." He shoved the cart forward, leaving Sungjong behind. 

At the register, Dongjun paid for the items and carried the four bags of goods. As they headed back home, Sungjong kept a few steps in front of Dongjun. "Dongjun." He started. When Dongjun didn't answer, he figured he should better continue, "What do you like about your dad Hoya?" 

A few more steps and still no answer from Dongjun, Sungjong turned around and noticed the latter was nowhere behind him. Sungjong looked around and could see the bags a few steps before him, "Where did he go?" Sungjong asked himself as he look around. 

Dongjun ran down an alley, "Wait! Bang Yongguk! Hey!" Panting and sweat took over his body quickly when he had lost the man after a maze of alleys. Dongjun breathed in and out heavily scanning the three directions. 

He heard screams coming from one direction and quickly took it. Across the busy streets, he saw Yongguk run across the road as cars honked and slammed on their brakes. Dongjun groaned as he ran down the sidewalk to take a shorter route. 

Dongjun found himself running toward a two way alley, until Yongguk came from one direction at full speed. Yongguk slammed into Dongjun, he fell to the ground after being thrown backward. While Dongjun was tossed to the direction Yongguk was heading, the two grunted. 

"You punk who are you to keep chasing me?!" Yongguk spat. 

"Detective," Dongjun said with short breaths and a smirk as they both tried to stand up. 

"Detective my , what can something like you do to stop me?" Yongguk asked with a chuckle. 

"Are you kidding? I just stopped you a few seconds ago." Dongjun laughed, Yongguk smirked. 

"I meant what I'm about to do next." 

Dongjun reached into his pocket when he saw Yongguk pulled out his gun, before Yongguk could fire Dongjun leaped over to the path he came from earlier and hid behind the walls. Yongguk held his fire and slowly crept over, ready to blast Dongjun's head off. 

Yongguk jumped into the center and fired, he froze when he noticed Dongjun was no longer there. But it only took a second for Dongjun to cuffed his legs near his shoes, Yongguk fell backward when Dongjun pulled on the chains between the cuffs. 

Yongguk's shoulder and the back of his head hit the wall. Dongjun hurried, stepping over him and kicked his gun out of hand. Yongguk groaned, Dongjun grabbed Yongguk by the collar, and Yongguk did the same, pulling onto Dongjun's. 

"Bang Yongguk, do you really want to die?!"

"I asked you who the are you?!" Yongguk questioned instead, Dongjun tighten his hold around Yongguk's clothes. 

"I told you I'm a detective, I became a detective thanks to you three years ago! Now get up, time to take you home to your prison cell." 

"W-what?! You can't arrest me without a warrent you !" 

"Who said I need an arrest warrant to take criminals like you in? You ran when you saw me anyway, would you have waited to look at an arrest warrant anyway? Now get up!"

Dongjun watched as Yongguk sat on the bed with his head leaning against the wall. "Kid, you have no clue who you're up against. I have comrades who won't sit still if they knew it was you who'd put me in here." The man said in his raspy deep voice. 

"If you've been a better comrade, you wouldn't have caused anyone any troubles. If they come, I'll throw them all in here with you. See if they dare." With that Dongjun left when the man chuckled evily. 

"Ignorant , detective my ."

Outside Dongjun almost bumped into Kwanghee. "Oh you! They're moving Park Myungsoo's body tonight,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter