[2]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo Brat Dongjun SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

In the mansion that was once under Hye Jin's name, Yoo Myungsoo was seated on the couch reading today's newspapers. His youth was still upon him; however, he has grown a nice businessman mustache. He could hear his son's laughter traveled from one room to another as the young lad ran around the house, overly-excited. 

The doorbell rang. 

Myungsoo's chest rise but he didn't let it divert his attention from the interesting Christmas story on the grey paper. 

"Minwoo! Stop laughing your off and open the door!" Suzy screamed from the kitchen. She had her hair up in a bun and her face had some flour smudges. She's been trying to bake some sweet goods for the happy holiday with a maid's help. 

Minwoo stopped in front of the front door before running into it, "Mom! Cuz is here!" 

"Let him in!" Suzy demanded. Minwoo smiled brightly as he opened the door with both hands as if opening the doors to a castle. Before him, Dongjun was smiling with his hands in his pockets. 

"Cuz! You're finally here!" He declared happily, Dongjun pulled out a hand to wave at Minwoo then at the same time he sneezed in front of the lad. Minwoo could see Dongjun only had on a thin layer of long-sleeved black shirt and black jeans. 

Minwoo was in a nice brown leather jacket and brand shirt, Dongjun could tell they were two items from his unknown number of Christmas gifts today. 

"Where's your jacket Cuz?" Minwoo asked, Dongjun only smiled. To say his after he left threatening not to bring back goods for his child-like dad, the man had locked him out, would sound strange. Because only Hoya showed his goofy side to his son, Lee Dongjun. 

"Ah, I gave it to a homeless person on the way here. Can I come in now? I'm freezing, thanks." Dongjun helped himself in pushing pass Minwoo's left arm, the latter let it slide as he moved to shut the door. 

Dongjun looked around. It's been more than two years since he's been in this home of his Uncle Myungsoo's again. They've added more family pictures, even awards and rewards Minwoo had earned from his activities at school and even outside of school. 

Minwoo was simply an over-achiever. Somewhat like his parents. Except he's not as calm as them. 

"Cuz I'll tell mum to make you something warm, stay in the living room and I'll meet you in there! Dad's in there too so go say hi." Minwoo pushed Dongjun toward the entrance to the living room and headed off the opposite direction. 

Although Myungsoo and Suzy spoil Minwoo, Myungsoo was like a strict father to Dongjun. He always wanted Dongjun to thrive for the best, even though they were only relatives through his mother. 

Dongjun stopped behind a couch, "Morning Uncle Myungsoo." He bowed. Myungsoo lowered the paper and peek up at him. 

"Oh Dongjun, come sit." Dongjun sat on the couch across from Myungsoo as the older folded his newspaper, making little noise, and set it on the seat beside him. "How's school going for you?" 

Great. The one topic every teenager gets asked about. Except this teenager dropped out just a week ago before winter break. 

"I decided to stop my education and help dad at the shop," Dongjun answered calmly, resting his forearm on his lap and leaning forward; his back shaped like a slanted slope from the side.

Myungsoo's raised his eyebrows, "Your father allowed you to drop out?"

"At first he scolded me, but I convinced him. He's cool with it now." Dongjun said with a sloppy smile. 

"Really? Hm." Myungsoo picked up the paper and began reading it again. 

"Uncle Yoo." Dongjun started, Myungsoo hummed as a sign that he was listening, "My mom....What was she like?" When Dongjun felt Myungsoo's eyes staring at him he continued, "You're mom's brother....What was she like as a sister?"

Myungsoo folded the paper again and covered his laps with it, "She was a good older sister. Someone everyone adored and looked up too, even your dad was very fond of her." 

"Then why don't dad ever talk about mom? Every time I bring up the topic he always avoids it, he always pushes me away by only complimenting how much of a great person she was but never once comment on how she and dad got along." 

Myungsoo sighed, "You were able to convince your dad that you're dropping out of school, yet you can't hold a conversation with him about your mom?" 

"He's always saying she's some sort of legend but as a couple....Dad always shuns away from me." 

Myungsoo chuckled, "Maybe your dad has things he wants to keep to himself. As fathers, I understand him." 

Dongjun scoffed, "Ha, there's nothing to hide anyway. We're both men. We do everything together; we tell each other which models we like, he cleans my ears, we scrub each other's backs, and we dress each other. Dad keeps nothing to himself except mom. Ha, but it doesn't matter. Mom probably wasn't that great of a person anyway." Dongjun said furrowing his brows. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter