[24]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo uncle soo guk SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun was sitting at his desk when Siwan and Sehun walked in, discussing work, obviously. Then another man ran in, bumping against the door to make his presence known. 

"Power boy! I need your help!" Kwanghee exclaimed Dongjun turned around as Kwanghee ran over to him, handing him some papers. As Dongjun looked at it, avoiding Siwan and Sehun's glances, Kwanghee stomped his feet in front of the lad. "Team leader and Heechul won't believe me, I believe Ms. Song is guilty but they don't. They think she's right, but I learn from you that even if women are women, there are some bad women out there like Lee Hi so-"

Dongjun closed the file and handed it to Kwanghee, interrupting his train of thoughts. "Ms. Song is a catfish online, she was lured into being scam why is she guilty?" 

"B-because even if she's a woman....We should make sure she's really innocent." 

Dongjun sighed, "You're right, but here it's obvious Ms. Song was the victim who was lured. Thus that belief does not apply to this case." Kwanghee took the file from Dongjun. 

"I see....I just thought something was off...."

"Like what?" 

"Ms. Song's daughter claim she has stolen from others as well and then sent all of these stolen items to a man known as Sung Jiru," Kwanghee explained. 

Dongjun nodded, "They could be working together, but her being a catfish should also be taken into account." Kwanghee nodded. 

"Alright, thank you Power Boy!" Kwanghee smiled widely before leaving the room. Dongjun turned back around in his seat. 

"Dongjun." Dongjun turned around at the call of his name, he looked directly into Sehun's eyes. "I have something important to discuss with Siwan, leave for a while." 

Dongjun grabbed a drink from the vending machine, as he moved to sit on the bench he heard whispering and chattering; directed toward him. "A murderer's grandson." "A disgusting man's grandson." Dongjun exhaled heavily as he popped the soda can open. "A shameless bastard." "I heard he lied about his parents, they were great detectives, how did they end up raising a liar?" "Doesn't he feel bad for lying about being their son?" Dongjun finished the small drink and toss the empty can into the recycling bin next to him. "Look at him, good looking but shameless". 

Dongjun smiled a little at that. At least they know I'm good looking. Dongjun stood up and shoved his hands into his pockets, then he started toward a room, there two men stood in his way. "Detective Lee, oops I mean Detective Kim, how are you feeling this after-?" 

Dongjun brushed his shoulders against theirs as he walked by between them. 

"Hey! Kim Dongjun!" One shouted. 

Dongjun kicked the rocks on the curb on a busy street as he waited for the crossing light, with many other people around him. Dongjun yawned and look around, then his relax eyes became smaller and more serious when he noticed Soo Guk standing beside him. 

"Wow, this city is serious. Why do I always cross paths with people like you?" Dongjun asked, the older chuckled. 

"I'm glad you recognize me right away. I've been following you for a while and I was just getting more and more upset when you paid me no attention." Soo Guk started. Dongjun sneered a little at that. 

"So I hurt your feelings huh? I'll apologize but I didn't think you'd have any feelings." 

The older chuckled, "I don't need an apology. As a family, I just thought I'd give it a try and try to become closer to you." As people passed them to cross the street, Dongjun kept his gaze on the older. "After all, I think you and I share the same feeling." 

"What feeling?" 

"Abandonment." He answered sternly, Dongjun raised an eyebrow at that. 

"Really? I don't feel abandoned at all," 

The older chuckled once more, "Don't lie kid. If you weren't abandoned, then why sleep at work? If you weren't abandoned then where are your parents?"

Dongjun turned his whole body toward the man's direction, "Let me ask you instead. Why am I so important to you? What about me that makes people so interested in my business?"

Soo Guk smiled at him, "Because you're my nephew, my brother and sister-in-law's son. Also you have the same blood as me." 

"Really? Then why are you asking me where they are? As his brother and her brother-in-law, my uncle, shouldn't you know where they are?"

Soo Guk scoffed, "You're really rude. Fine, I'll tell you. After going overseas, I lost contact with your parents. They're no longer at their house where I last known them to be, and because I'm your uncle, you should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter