[26]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo lousy night SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun sighed and threw his head back in his seat, looking straight up toward the dark ceiling. The room was under no light, even the halls were dark in some areas. 

It was past midnight and no later than three in the morning. Dongjun couldn't sleep. He sighed and stood up, figured he take a stroll inside the large and most likely empty building. But then again, this place was Seoul's most reliable protection. 

It was busy on the first and a few floors, but it was very quiet on the floor where their office was located. Down the hall, the hells on his shoes clicked against the tiles, creating loud footsteps. 

His footsteps were slow and leisurely. 

In the restroom he threw cold water on his face, looking at his reflection in the mirror, he stared into his own eyes. Water slid down his temple and front locks, dripping back into the sink. 

"Dongjun, you really have no intention of going back home and being in the presence of your parents?" Myungsoo questioned. Dongjun blinked at that, then shook his head a little. 

"This is the only solution." 

"Solution?" Myungsoo asked, Dongjun nodded. "Solution to what?" 

Dongjun flashed Myungsoo a gentle smile, "The only way to thank my parents." 

Dongjun shut off the running water. 

"What do you mean? What exactly are you thinking Dongjun?" 

Dongjun shoved his hands into his pocket, keeping a calm smile under the warm sky, "To save my life didn't they give me to Lee Hoya? Now that I'm all grown up, I'll finish what they've started. I can predict that the enemies will only get stronger, that means I may be outnumbered soon. But it doesn't matter, even if I'm outnumbered, I know who I need to finish off to end everything. So uncle, once I get a hold of him, he'd be finished. Only until then, will I be able to face the reality you and everyone wanted. But for now, I need this new reality. I need my parents to stay away from me so I can focus, I need everyone to cut ties with me so I can find my own strength to fight off the enemies without having to worry about everyone. You understand right, uncle?" 

Myungsoo smiled at Dongjun with teary eyes, "You're really my nephew....Dongjun. I don't know what you know, what you went through, who you met, but I know your parents won't accept this, we'll fight with you-"

"Don't. Please let me handle this alone, if I can accomplish this, I know I'd be able to accept my parents once it's over." 

Myungsoo nodded, "I'll keep this a secret from everyone else, however, if you ever need help. I'll help you anytime, Dongjun." 

Uncle, I'll keep my words. When I feel that everyone is safe, if I'm alive, I will come back to being Kim Dongjun. I didn't think that this would be this complicated and serious until I've learned of my partner's identity. I'll make sure, I finish this as soon as possible and learn to accept reality and the people in it. 

Dongjun was lying on the bench with a drink in hand. By the vending machine, a few officers and employees were passing by, some stole glances at him while some ignore his presence altogether. 

Dongjun sat up just in time to notice a familiar face. 

A tall man in black was coming in through the front door. Dongjun watch as he looked around, as to check if anyone were paying any attention to him. His jaw was sharp and his eyes piercing. Dongjun finished the drink in hand and watch as the lad entered the stair room. 

He threw the empty can into the trash can and stood up, walking toward the stair room as well. Dongjun entered the room quietly and shut the door. He listened carefully to any footsteps above, but it was very quiet. 

Then from the shadow cast by the stairs heading to the second floor, he jumped Dongjun by kicking a leg out. Dongjun blocked it with his own leg, then the man spun around and tried a higher kick. When Dongjun failed to block onto the kick with his arm, he hit against the wall. 

The other threw a straight this time and Dongjun dodged it, just to receive another kick in the back. Dongjun groaned as he quickly tried to kick the man, he grabbed onto Dongjun's foot instead. Out of reflex Dongjun, used his other leg to hop up and kick the man in the chest. 

The lad released Dongjun's foot immediately as he fell against the railing, his back arching backward. He grunted at that as he tried to balance him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter