[13]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo lee SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Sehun was standing in front of Siwon, who sat quietly in the big chair. "Why did you allow him to bring Bang Yongguk in without an arrest warrant or thorough evidence?"

Siwon leaned back in his chair with a sigh, "Remembered about twenty years ago he broke out of prison with his gang members and Park Hyungsik? For some reason, when I heard his name from that new detective, it brought back memories of Ga In and Soo Hyun." 

"So, you're going to keep him in prison without any reason? Wouldn't that make us look bad?"

Siwon sighed, "When you have time, send that kid to me. Maybe he had a reason to bring in a man like Bang Yongguk." 

It was Sehun's turn to drop a heavy sigh, "Alright." As he turned and was about to leave, he stopped and turn back around, "The other day, don't you think he kind of reminds you of someone?" Sehun asked. Siwon raised an eyebrow. 

"You noticed too?" 

"Right? That kid really looks like someone familiar." Sehun said, deep in thought. 

Siwon leaned forward, intertwining his fingers together, "You said his name was Lee Dongjun?" 

"Yeah." Sehun replied almost instantly, Siwon released a deep breath but did not say anything else. 

Dongjun followed Siwan and Kwanghee into the bedroom; the bed was nicely cleaned and everything was back to its original tidy spot. Kwanghee and Siwan looked around as Dongjun focused on the same ceiling from before. 

The black thin line was still there. It looked like a rope, yet it wasn't exactly a rope. He squinted a little. 

"Oh Team Leader!" The other two turned toward the door after hearing Kwanghee's loud and bright voice as he saluted a tall man by the door. It was his team leader, Choi Seunghyun. 

"Oh, are you three looking around?" He asked with his raspy and low tone, his voice reminded Dongjun of Yongguk's. 

"Yes, Team Leader." Kwanghee smiled brightly. The latter nodded. 

"Continue then." He said before moving in and joining them. Moments later Kwanghee's partner, Jung Heechul entered the room. Kwanghee bumped into Dongjun when he was about to lift the bed covers. 

"Oh sorry-!"

"Kwanghee, can you lend me your back?" 

"M-my back?" Kwanghee asked. Dongjun placed a hand on the latter's shoulder. 

"Siwan is smaller than you, I don't know your partner and team leader neither so get on your hands and knees." 

"P-power boy...." Kwanghee said in a low panicked tone. 

"What's going on?" His team leader asked after hearing the conversation. Dongjun forced Kwanghee onto his hands and knees. 

"Hey P-power-ow!" Kwanghee cried when Dongjun stepped on his back. 

"You-!" His partner Heechul was about to attack Dongjun but Siwan held out an arm to stop him. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Seunghyun asked in an angry tone. Dongjun reached for the black line, gripping it in hand. Hair?

"Ow hurry!" Kwanghee cried. Dongjun looked at the ceiling above him, he noticed what seemed to be a tiny crack. 

"You're not going to get down?!" Seunghyun asked aloud. Dongjun lowered his free hand into a fist, then with one strike he uppercut the ceiling. What seemed to be a little door flew open. Everyone's eyes were on it, Dongjun could feel Kwanghee lowering to the ground as the man continued to scream in pain. 

Dongjun reached up into the big opening now, he grabbed a hold of what seemed to be wooden floors and pulled himself up. 

Kwanghee fell to the ground with a hand on his back, Seunghyun moved to stand closer to the bottom as they watch Dongjun disappeared into the darkness of what now appeared to be an attic. 

Dongjun released a breathy gasp as he looked around the dark room, he could barely see a thing. 

"Dongjun?" 

He heard Siwan called from below, when the other team had learned his name through Siwan's call, they began calling him. 

"What's up there?" Kwanghee would ask. 

"Hey! Answer us!" Kwanghee's partner would yell. 

Dongjun felt around the pitched black room, the only light was from the opening of the top he had forced open. But it wasn't bright enough to lit the whole room up. 

As he reached his arms out at full length, he could feel the cold walls on both palms. The room he could tell was small, then he reached an arm up and felt the ceiling just a forearm above his head. "Siwan, get me a flashlight!" Dongjun called down. 

"Flashlight?" Siwan asked, Dongjun hummed at that. Moments later he heard Siwan running back into the room. "They don't have a flashlight here." 

Dongjun snorted under his breath, "No flashlight, ha." Dongjun decided to try his luck instead. Dongjun pulled his shoes off and set it near the opening, then he placed both hands against the walls. He kicked the floor as he proceeded forward slowly. 

"Hey Dongjun, what's taking you so long to come down? It looks really dark up there, what are you doing?" Kwanghee asked aloud looking up at the opening, one eye shut from the pain still playing around in his back. 

Dongjun stopped when his arm hit something, he reached a handover and touched it, tracing it with one bare hand. He flinched when it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter