[8]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo cheating dad SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Everyone raised their glass, as they drank the soju, Dongjun only watched with a smile on his face. Hoya and Dongwoo sat on the outer side of Dongjun. Dongjun sat across from Minwoo while Suzy and Myungsoo sat outside of him, Myungsoo was facing Hoya. 

They all let out a sound which meant the drink has hit their good spots. Hoya turned to Dongjun, "Why aren't you drinking?" 

"Drink nephew." Myungsoo insisted with a smile on his own face. 

"I better not," Dongjun said as he placed the glass on the table. 

"Why not? It's not your first time drinking is it dear?" Suzy asked, Dongjun nodded. 

"It is." 

"Then why aren't you drinking? You're missing out on it, you're at the right age to drink too." Suzy said. 

"If dad and I get drunk, who's going to open the shop tomorrow?" Dongjun asked earning some laughter and Hoya's own loud laugh. 

"Who said you have to open? On such a great occasion, you and your dad should close for one day." Suzy suggested, but Dongjun insisted otherwise. 

"It's alright auntie, if I don't drink there'll be more for you guys. Also, this month's bills are very high so-"

"Then your uncle Myungsoo can cover it," Suzy said tapping Myungsoo from behind. 

"Mom stop bothering cousin, he said he doesn't want to drink. Here my younger cousin, I'll drink for you." Minwoo grabbed Dongjun's glass and drank it in one-shot. 

Dongjun was thankful to Minwoo. 

"You!" Suzy smacked Minwoo on the back and the lad laughed. 

"Besides it's Cuz's birthday today, let's not get too drunk, it's not a pretty sight," Minwoo said raising another glass with sleepy eyes. Dongwoo laughed at Minwoo's state. 

"Minwoo, can you handle alcohol? You look drunk already!" 

"Uncle Dongwoo, don't make fun of me," Minwoo said with his regular smile and closed eyes. Everyone laughed and cheered some more. 

"Let us toast, for our great nephew who's become one of Seoul's youngest detective! And today he's 21 years of age, Happy Birthday to our Dongjun!" Myungsoo said raising a glass. The whole party followed while Dongjun watched with a still smile plastered on his face. 

Today was the day to celebrate, but something didn't feel right inside. 

Hoya who was sitting beside Dongjun smiled at the lad. It was a proud yet sad smile. Looking at Dongjun now, he recalled the times when he and Soo Hyun used to drink. 

"Hoya, do you know why I always save my money?" Soo Hyun asked once he was very drunk. 

"Why?" Hoya asked pouring himself a glass. 

"Because of my family. They're after my grandfather's wealth, so if I handed it over, I won't have anything to live off in the future. That's why I'm saving now-now so I can eat well, sleep well, and talk well with Ga In. When I find her, I'll buy her a castle and we'll settle down. You should settle down too, Hoya." Soo Hyun said with sealed eyes and curled upward lips. Hoya scoffed. 

"I have settled down you idiot, it's you who need to find Ga In and settle down." 

Soo Hyun smiled, "I will, I will settle down when I see her. If you see her, tell her we're going to settle down....Okay, Hoya? When I settle down, I'll help you settle down too." Soo Hyun let out a happy chuckle. 

"Ah, no use talking to you." Hoya lifted up the glass and drank the whole glass. He watched as Soo Hyun's laid the side of his head on the counter and let his arms hang. Hoya sighed. "This idiot, if Ga In were here would you be acting like this?" Hoya pushed Soo Hyun's temple. 

The man let out a soft cry as he waved his arm, trying to hit Hoya but failed. Hoya chuckled and shook his head as he drank some more. 

"Dad?" Hoya had fallen asleep on the table as Dongjun gently shook him. "Dad? Everyone left." Hoya sat up and looked around, he wondered how long he had fallen asleep. He must have dreamed of Soo Hyun, when he was now well aware of where he was. 

"Where did they all go?" Hoya asked. 

"Uncle Dongwoo left when a call came, Uncle Yoo took Auntie Yoo and Minwoo home when they drank too much." 

"Oh really? How long have I slept?" Hoya asked slowly standing up with Dongjun's support. 

"A good two hours." Dongjun chuckled, Hoya sighed. 

"Sorry and it was the first time we went out for your birthday....And I fell asleep." Hoya apologized but Dongjun laughed it off. 

"At least you got some rest, come, let's go home." 

Dongjun helped Hoya down on his bed after changing him into more comfortable clothes and covered the man with the blanket. Hoya groaned as his body ache. "Ah getting old isn't fun at all. So tired." Hoya said as he shut his eyes with Dongjun pulling the covers all the way to his chest. 

"That's why you shouldn't have drunk too." 

"But soju is so good, you're the only bad person who doesn't like soju." 

"Alright, alright I'm the bad person, I'm not a good so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter