[16]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo parents SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

"Kim Dongjun, this is your mom and dad," Hoya said in a serious yet soft tone. Dongjun looked over at the couple, the woman looked like him and was only as tall as the man's shoulders. The man was tall and skinny, he was only an inch taller than Dongjun. 

Dongjun only blinked, "Who's mom and dad?" 

Hoya heaved a heavy sigh, "This is Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In, you are their biological son." Hoya said, not breaking Dongjun a glimpse. Dongjun's heart was beating faster every second as the words sunk into his mind. 

"Dad, if you're going to joke around you're going too-"

"I'm not joking Dongjun. Your name, Dongjun, was given to you by these people, your biological parents." Hoya said, Dongjun looked at them again then turned his full attention to Hoya, facing him on the side, staring only at his profile. He watched as Hoya blinked, his slow and tired blinks. 

"Dad what are you talk-?"

"How many times must I repeat myself Kim Dongjun? You're not Lee Dongjun, your birth name and real name is Kim Dongjun." Hoya said, still avoiding the younger's eyes. He knew that if he looked into Dongjun's eyes, tears could come out or he'd be torn to see the man's face. 

"Why would I be anyone else's son? Dad, if it's because of the date that you're behaving like this then we won't go. You're being too extreme here, it's strange dad." Dongjun stated in a sorry tone. This time Hoya spun around on his feet to face the man. 

"I'm behaving like this because it's time I return you to your rightful parents! So why won't you believe me? Have I been lying to you your whole life about everything? Why won't you believe me and make it easier and just leave?!" 

Dongjun's eyes were beginning to water against his own will, "Is anything you're saying funny? They don't make any sense at all dad!" 

"You brat! I'm telling you that in here only two of them are your biological parents!" Hoya calmed down a bit when Dongjun adverted his whole attention from him and toward the kitchen, "I already packed your belongings, take it and go live with your parents. I'm sorry, but I cannot raise you anymore Dongjun." 

Dongjun released a heavy sigh to cool his nerves down, he shut his eyes for a moment and opened them again, looking back into Hoya's own eyes. "Dad, I'm exhausted from work today. Don't make this harder for us and send these two strangers away." Dongjun said pointing at Ga In and Soo Hyun, "Why after twenty years you pretend to hire strangers on the streets to become my biological parents? Aren't you afraid that mom's in heaven and that she may be looking down on us and be upset at what you're doing?" 

Hoya smack Dongjun's arm down, "Don't be rude! Your mother is in this room, you have no other mother! Han Ga In is your mother, she's a detective, your father Kim Soo Hyun too is a detective!" 

"Dongjun-" Ga In started but Dongjun ignored her. 

"So what? Because they're detectives and I'm a detective, all of a sudden we're a family? All of a sudden I'm biologically related to them by blood?!" 

This time Hoya slapped Dongjun, Ga In was about to step forward and see if he was fine but Soo Hyun held her back. 

"Dongjun, what Hoya said is not wrong. You are your mother and my son." Soo Hyun said aloud. "You need to come with us so Hoya won't be in any danger." 

Dongjun shot Soo Hyun a glare, "Who asked you to open your mouth mister?" 

"You brat, are you stupid?! You're going to keep being ignorant?!" Hoya shouted, Dongjun's shoulder raised and so did his chest when Hoya's angry voice pierced him through the heart. 

"Dad, why are you yelling at me?" Dongjun asked with a shaking voice, low enough to be a whisper, "Even if you're going to ask me to call someone else dad I won't do it, even if you ask me to call a stranger mom, I won't do it. I only want one parent dad, I only want to call you dad, dad." 

Hoya spun away from him, "Stubborn brat! Don't call me your dad, I'm not your dad! Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In, I'm tired of talking to this stubborn brat, drag him if you have to and take him quickly!" Hoya demanded out of frustration. 

Dongjun dropped the bag on the ground as a tear voluntarily slid down his cheek, "Fine I'll leave, I'll leave and go live on my own, but telling me to stop calling you dad and to accept strangers as parents are impossible!" 

Hoya groaned, "Soo Hyun, let me convince this brat, please wait downstairs." 

Soo Hyun nodded and pulled Ga In, her face was full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter