[20]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo home SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun knocked on the door and a man in an apron open the door. "Oh, how may I help you?" He asked. Dongjun held up his ID tag. 

"Detective, may I come in to ask you and Mr. Shin a few questions?" Dongjun asked, the man nodded a little and moved to let Dongjun enter. With one look, anyone could tell they were well off and the house was especially clean for two men and a child. On the couch with flowers, Dongjun helped himself to a seat as Mr. Choi came over and slide a cup of water in front of Dongjun. 

Instead of drinking, he caught the gazes of the man, "Is Mr. Shin also home? I'd like to talk to him as well." 

Mr. Choi nodded and hurried into the hallway. In the kitchen Dongjun saw their son, he was playing with a Transformer robot. He saw the kid lift up the robot and make it look like it was flying, just so it could land on the table again. 

In a matter of time, Mr. Choi and Mr. Shin greeted him again as they took their seats before him. "Dongwoon, go to your room." Mr. Shin demanded, the boy slowly leave and disappear behind the hallway. 

Dongjun could tell Mr. Shin was the head of the family. 

"Sorry about that Detective, what brings you here so early?" Mr. Shin started. 

Dongjun smiled, "You look nice, working soon?"

"Oh yes, I have work in an hour." 

"Ah, glad I came early then." Dongjun smiled, the latter smile at him as well. "Anyway, I'm here to talk about your deceased wife, Mrs. Shin's murder case." 

"Ah yes...."

"I'll get right to the point." Dongjun started, "On the night of Mrs. Shin's death, who and who was home?" 

"Just our son Dongwoon and Seungyeon were home...."

"And where were you two?" 

"At a club, my friend had a birthday party so we went out together." Mr. Choi answered this time with a wide smile. 

Dongjun nodded, "Alright, which club and from what time to what time before you return home?"

"The party started at nine and ended at three in the morning. We came home at four." 

"And during an interview last week, you two claim you came home drunk from the party and didn't know Shin Seungyeon was already dead in the kitchen?" 

"Yes detective...." Mr. Shin answered. 

"Any idea who may have killed her? Does anyone hold a grudge against her?" Dongjun asked, looking directly into Taekjung's eyes. 

"Seungyeon was liked by everyone around her." Mr. Choi answered instead. 

"Then you believe it was an accident?" Dongjun asked. 

"Yes." Mr. Choi answered again, Dongjun turned toward him. 

"You keep answering his questions, Mr. Choi."

"It's because I'm a sensitive person....Jungkwon was just afraid I'd be hurt by your questions, please don't hold that against him." Mr. Shin said. 

Dongjun sighed, "I wasn't going to. There's one thing I'd like to ask you two."

"Yes?" Mr. Shin asked. 

"May I talk to Dongwoon?" Dongjun asked. 

Inside the kid's room was a toybox, a bunk bed, the top was empty, and then there was a desk. As expected, even the boy's room was cleaned. The boy was playing on the ground, he looked up into Dongjun's eyes. 

Mr. Shin walked over and help the boy on his feet. 

"Dongwoon, you must like toys? You have a lot of toys." Dongjun said, the boy looked at his dad who smiled gently at him. 

"Dongwoon likes toys more than anything else, so we often get him a lot of toys." Mr. Shin explained. 

"Does he get jealous if other children touch his toys?" Dongjun asked. Mr. Shin nodded. 

"Sometimes, I get calls from school that he wouldn't share. It's hard when he's not mentally and verbally stable." 

Dongjun looked at the man than the boy, "Well, thank you for your time. I believe I have everything I came for." He said. "Oh wait, can I get a handshake Dongwoon? You don't have to hold my hand, you can just take my sleeve." Dongjun offered his sleeve and the boy took it after his dad nodded with a smile, saying it was alright.

And with that Dongjun left.  

Dongjun was sitting in his chair when Siwan entered. "Oh, you're early." He said as he took a seat and took out a pen and notepad. Dongjun yawned as he turned to the lad. 

"I have everything on the table." Dongjun pointed out, Siwan looked at him than toward the table. 

"What is it?" He asked, Dongjun gestured for him to take a look at it. 

"I already pay Mr. Shin and Mr. Choi a visit, I also included a summary of my position. Now I'm going to fetch my belongings so I can get my other jacket out of there." Dongjun said as he stood up and left the room. Siwan rolled his chair over and pulled out the package inside the orange envelope. 

Siwan saw a piece of Dongjun's sleeve in a plastic bag. 

In the front yard, Dongjun didn't see his bag, but he saw Ga In and Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun was reading the newspaper on the bench while Ga In tend the trees and small garden on the side. "Dongjun?" Ga In walk over to him, as she closes in Soo Hyun stood up and reached over, to pull her away. "Why are you back?" 

"I need my items." 

"Check the dumpster." Soo Hyun said coldly.

Dongjun was about to leave when Ga In stop him, "Your bag is inside. I'll get it for you." She hit Soo Hyun a little as she turned to retrieve it.

"Once you take this bag don't ever come back, don't go to Hoya either."

Dongjun shoved his hands in his pockets, "I don't want to listen to you, don't tell me wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter