[14]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo lee hi SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Siwan was about to pass through the front gate when he heard someone call his name and stopped in his tracks. He turned to the left and saw Hara standing to face him with a wide smile on her face. Siwan smiled at her. 

In a restaurant, Siwan watched as Hara emptied her rice, beef, and bean sprouts plate. Hara munched her food and talked at the same time as Siwan listened. 

"That bad luck person, when I don't want to see him I run into him, now that I'm looking for him he's nowhere to be found. Ugh." 

"Are you talking about the owner of the pair of shoes?" Siwan asked calmly. Hara pouted and nodded. 

"Siwan, I've been trying to find that bad luck person for three years. I don't even know if he's still alive. Can't you help me find him now that you're a detective?" She asked in a childish 'cute' tone.

Siwan nodded, "After this case, I'll go around with you and we can search for him." 

"Really?!" Hara asked with an even bigger smile, Siwan nodded. "Thank you, Siwan!" She dropped her chopsticks and reached over the table, pinching his cheeks. "I really don't know what I'd do without you." 

Siwan only smiled as he looked into her sparkling eyes while she giggled. 

Dongjun opened the fridge in the kitchen, he saw the food he purchased yesterday in which Sungjong have brought back home for him. As he was about to grab a can of soda from the box, Hoya's loud voice calling him from downstairs prevented him from grabbing one. 

Dongjun hurried downstairs and saw Hoya standing near the counter, with a box on the surface of the glass. "Come here," Hoya said. 

"Why?" Dongjun asked as he walked over, Hoya slapped the box closer to him. 

"Take this and use it from now on." 

Dongjun grabbed the box and opened it, it was none other than a smartphone. 

"Now that you're a detective and has more responsibilities, it's time to carry a phone with you. I already saved my phone in there. And if you run off like yesterday and scare your uncle Sungjong and me I'll ack!" Hoya raised an arm but froze in position when Dongjun didn't react. 

Instead, Dongjun closed the box again and heaved a heavy sigh as he faced the opposite direction, letting Hoya look at his profile. "Dad. As I see it, work will continue to take a lot of my time away from home. So if I can't make it home, make sure you fill the fridge, eat your daily lunch and dinner meal, and don't worry about me." Dongjun finally turned to Hoya, who was still facing him with a hand in midair. "Don't waste your energy on a punk like me, let's rest early tonight," Dongjun said as he turned around to take the box and headed upstairs. 

Hoya lowered his arm a little, then scoffed with a smile. "This brat, just a few days at work and he's already mature. Look at him caring about my health, tch." 

Upstairs Dongjun pulled the phone out from its box, he slid the box underneath his bed and look at the phone. As he swiped to unlock, he went to the contact list and opened up the only number in there. Hoya saved it under 'You Brat', Dongjun smiled and renamed it as 'Dad Hoho'. 

Then he tossed it onto the floor near his bed and fell back on his bed. He folded his arms across his chest and shut his eyes. 

VIP. Opened eyes. Heart rate. No wounds. No drugs. Ceiling. Cross. Black hair. Attic. Little girl's dresses. Hairband with long black hair. 12AM. Men's Babies. VIP. 

Fear.

Dongjun sat up quickly, Hoya jumped at his instant robotic action. "Oh, you scared me!" The older screamed. 

"Dad." Dongjun began, Hoya regained his composure. 

"What you brat?" 

"Dad, what are you afraid of?" Dongjun could tell his question came out of the blue when Hoya looked blank. 

"Why are you curious you brat?"

Dongjun process the thoughts in his head before sharing them with Hoya, "Two days ago a man in his late 50s died in a home of working es, many believe he died due to hardcore , but his eyes gave it away." 

"What are you talking about? Was something wrong with his eyes?" 

"It looked like he was looking directly at the hidden doorway to the attic above the room. When he died his eyes were still opened, he must have died of shock or some sort...." Dongjun thought. 

"Attic?" Hoya asked and scratched his nape, "Shock? Could it be ghosts?" Hoya asked, Dongjun raised an eyebrow. "When you think of attics you think of ghosts." 

"Seriously dad. Why would there be any-?" Dongjun stopped, his eyes wandering. "Ghosts? The hairband that looked like a wig, the ceiling, the attic. Makes sense dad!" Dongjun shot up with a wide smile, standing on his bed. "Dad you're a genius! See! You need to work with me, we'll solve all the cases in a flash!" 

"You brat, I was only guessing. Get off your bed before you break it! Let's sleep you brat!" Hoya exclaimed. Dongjun chuckled as he dropped back onto his bed, lying on his back. 

Everything makes sense now. I just need some more questions answered then I'll be able to piece everything together. Ha, I should have talked to dad earlier. 

During the middle of the night, as Hoya slept, Dongjun slept on his side and watched the olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter