[22]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo BAP gang SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Siwon slid an ID tag over to Dongjun, "You lied to us, your surname is Kim and not Lee." 

Dongjun picked up the tag while Sehun stood behind Siwon and Siwan was beside Dongjun. He looked at it then took his old one and toss it to Siwon. "Whether it be Lee or Kim, why does it matter? I'm the almighty Dongjun, I just have to prove that much to you. I don't have to prove anything else to you." 

Siwon scoffed, "You're Kim Soo Hyun's son, but you lied that you're Lee Hoya's? Why? Were you embarrassed by your crazy grandfather in prison?" Siwon questioned. 

Dongjun scoffed, "Mr. Chief of Police, if you want to dig into my past to find my relations then feel free to, why are you wasting my time and telling me about it? As for lying or not, since you know who my parents are now, do as you wish and go ask them why they have Lee Hoya raised me. Ha, seriously. Outsiders are really outsiders." 

"In front of the Chief of Police, you dare lecture me?" Siwon asked, Dongjun took a step forward. 

"Why? Are you hurt? Who said I was lecturing you? I was giving you advice since you wanted to throw all the blame on me. This area seems to care a lot about chairs, does sitting in this chair make you right all the time?"

"Dongjun you punk-!" Sehun shouted. 

"It's just a chair, if I kick it you'll fall out of it. If I pull it, you'll be pulled with it, if I throw it, you'd be thrown off. So don't act big when you're wrong, it makes this area look bad." Dongjun said in a dangerous whisper. 

Siwon scoffed, "You're not afraid I'll have you arrest or fired?" 

"If I'm wrong I'll be afraid, however, I'm not wrong, so what is there to fear?" 

"Kim Dongjun, shut your big mouth," Sehun said in a threatening tone. 

"One always tell the other to shut up because they're right, Chief of Police, you should really change your mindset. Maybe then I'll show you some respect. As Chief of Police you should know, right? Respect is earned not by force but by all the good terms you can find in a dictionary." Dongjun looked directly into Siwon's eyes, a long intense silence were exchanged between the four. "Looks like we have nothing else to say here, I'll be leaving first then." Dongjun walked over to the door and stopped when Siwon called him. 

"Just because your parents were once friends of mine, I'll let this slide. Next time I won't show you any mercy. Don't act tough in your position, that's a very dangerous move." 

Dongjun spun around with a smirk, "I'll think about your advice if I see you using my advice in action. Otherwise, dangerous or not, I won't go easy on you either." Dongjun then left the room with a serious, loathed expression. 

Sehun let out a heavy gasped, as if he's been holding his breath for too long. "Exactly where did this kid come from? Ga In and Soo Hyun were never so arrogant!" 

Siwon held a hand up, "What he said isn't wrong, I mocked him first." 

"Siwon!" Sehun started again, but Siwon stopped him. 

"Don't make me turn into the bad guy here Sehun, Chief Yoo and Chief Lee wouldn't want that." 

Sehun stomped his foot and turned away. Siwan watched them carefully. Siwon sighed and look over to Siwan. "He may need some company, you're free to leave also. I'd like a few words with your Team Leader." 

Siwan smiled a little and nodded, then he bowed and left the room. 

Outside was cool and dark. In a less busy street, Dongjun was hungry again. 

Dongjun reached into his pocket and pulled out a few change. He looked around for a stall to eat at, then to his surprise he saw the two men who had escaped with Soo Guk that other day drinking at one particular stall. Dongjun smiled. 

Dongjun pushed the two against the walls with their foot cuffed together. They fell next to each other and grunted as they tried to sit up. "Aren't I lucky? I keep running into people I know in this big city."

"W-what are you going to do?" One asked. 

Dongjun squat beside him, "Prison, where else?" 

"P-please spare us!" One yelled, Dongjun sighed. 

"I'm not going to kill you so why beg?" 

"W-we're....We can't go to prison...." 

"Then you should have stayed in your lanes," Dongjun said as he grabbed one by the collar, "Don't people like you ever learned that bullying a detective or anyone isn't cool? Aren't people like you all about cool? Huh!?" He pulled and shook the man a little, he let out a whimper. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter