[18]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
            He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT   Written  by KaihleeLo annoyed SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun was sitting in his chair, staring at the luggage. He recalled seeing Hoya opening it once. 

Dongjun was no older than twelve when Hoya pulled the large case from under his bed and open it. Revealing some men's items. "Here they are." They were old games, some worn out clothes, and other devices. "Dongjun, you're not allowed to touch anything in here. Got it?" 

"Why?" Dongjun asked as he sat down on the lumpy bed. 

"They're your uncle Sungyeol's, you can't touch them." 

"Uncle Sungyeol? Is he mom and Uncle Yoo's brother too?" 

"No, he's my friend, but we were like brothers for a while," Hoya explained. 

"Why? Where is he now?" Dongjun asked when he saw a wave of disappointment rushed over Hoya's face. 

"He passed away." 

"He died?" 

Hoya hummed. "This used to be his, one day if I let you borrow this, it must mean you're the most important person in my life Dongjun." 

Dongjun smiled, "I'll work hard to earn that then." Hoya chuckled. 

"Just joking, why would you want your uncle's boring bag?" 

Dongjun opened his eyes when Kwanghee came in. "Power boy! Come look!" Dongjun followed Kwanghee from the third floor to the fourth, he noticed it was almost packed with detectives and officers. 

"What happen?" Dongjun asked when all they could see were heads. 

Kwanghee leaned over to him, "Apparently Detective Nam's sister turned in these six prankster killers." 

"Detective Nam?" 

"Your partner Nam Siwan?" Kwanghee asked when Dongjun confused him with his own question. Dongjun sigh and left the crowded area. "Why? Hey Power Boy!"  

Dongjun went out to the back and saw Siwan sitting at one table with a woman. Dongjun hurried over, "Siwan!" 

Siwan and the woman turned around, her eyes widen as he approached. She stood up from her seat, "Bad luck!" 

Siwan looked up at the girl, surprised, and Dongjun slowed down his steps, then he spun around to see who she was talking to. She smiled and ran over to him, "Hey Bad luck, I've been searching everywhere for you, but you were here all along?" She asked. 

Dongjun scoffed a little, "Siwan is she your sister who turned in the six pranksters?" 

Siwan shook his head and the woman, Hara, scoffed offensively. "Are you pretending not to know me now?!" 

"Hara, Bad luck...?" Siwan asked, Hara turn to her and nodded. 

"He's Bad luck, the owner of that pair of shoes." She said, Dongjun finally remember her. 

"You! Why are you here?!" 

She shot her head at him, "I'm friends with Siwan why?!" 

Dongjun looked over to Siwan, who still remain calm, he was a man who doesn't wear a lot of expressions. Dongjun finally got it and clapped with a chuckle. "Wow, bullying me and now you're dating my partner too. Are you dating him to get close to me?" 

"What?!" She asked with her lips curled in disgust.

Dongjun ignored her, "Your sister caught the six pranksters? You have a sister?" 

Siwan nodded innocently. 

"Hey! Why are you ignoring me?!" Hara questioned aloud, though she was small and super skinny, her voice was louder than a bigger person. 

"Alright, I'll find that Team Leader Oh for our next case, hurry up and send this annoying girl off so we can work." He said and took off. 

"You!" Hara screamed, "You bad luck person! Ah, you annoy me every time! Can you hear me you annoying jerk!?" 

Siwan only smiled at the amusing scene. 

Dongjun entered the office and saw Sehun at his desk, a rare sight. "When are we going to get our next case since this one was taken by some sister?" 

Sehun sighed and slide a file over, "Here, since you're so eager to work that you're even here on your day off. Familiarize yourselves with this case with Siwan and see what you two can find. I'm going out to lunch so I'll be back in one or two hours." Sehun said as he stood up and left the room. 

Dongjun pulled the clipped file into hand and read it carefully, after some time he noticed a figure standing by the door. It was a woman chewing gum diligently. "Is this Nam Siwan's office?"

"No, it's Lee Dongjun's office," Dongjun answered, she raised her eyebrows. 

"Really? I was told this is the correct room, you must be his partner?" She asked. Dongjun knew he found Hara's squeaky whiny voice annoying but this woman was more annoying at first glance. 

"Siwan is my partner." He answered and moved over to his desk, walking by her. 

"Then what do you mean I have the wrong room." She commented and entered, Dongjun took out a pen and some sticky notes. As he read quietly, he could hear the clicking of her heels on the cold tiles. "But where is that airhead?" She asked scanning the room some more, "Did he went out for lunch?" 

When Dongjun didn't answer she walk over and lean on his desk, "Aren't you hungry? How about eating lunch with me?" She asked. Dongjun continued to close her out, until she reached for the pen when he was about to grab it. She played with it between her fingers. "So? What do you say?" 

Dongjun looked up at her, "Ma'am, if you're here to report an abusive husband you're in the wrong place." 

She scoffed a half smirk, "What? An abusive husband?"

"If you're not a shamele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter