[25]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo accepting reality SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Jihyun was sitting at her desk flipping through a comic book, when the door to her room open. She turned around, almost so slow that it showed just how long she's been under boring pressure. 

At the door stood a good looking and tall man. 

When their gazes met, both of their faces brighten. "Yikyung!" She exclaimed aloud with excitement in her tone, she shot up from her seat and ran over to him, as he spread his arms out to her. 

"Our beautiful Jihyun!" He said aloud, she jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around her thin waist. They chuckled and expressed their happiness to see each other again. 

Yikyung lifted her off her feet and she giggled at that before he set her down again, and this time she leaned backward instead in order to face him. "Did you just get here? Did dad asked you to come back?" She asked. He smiled and hummed. 

"Boss said it's time someone comes and marries his daughter, and take her far far away to another world where only beauty is allowed to go." 

She smacked him playfully on the shoulder, "Tch such a cheesy line." 

He laughed, "I was just telling you what boss said." 

She groaned, "Alright that's enough, dad might want to see you, let's go to him." 

"Sure." He replied. 

In an office, Yikyung bowed and greeted the elder in the chair. Jihyun stood near the back of the room when Woohyun set out a heavy sigh. "How was your flight? It wasn't too troubling was it?" 

"You've treated me to a private flight, there was nothing troubling to myself nor the flight." 

"Good. I have you come back here to work." Woohyun got to the point, the younger lad look up. 

"Anything boss." 

"After coming back here, your uncle Soo Guk and I planned to rid our old enemies. However, there's another being who keeps interfering our work. I need you to take care of him, as you're highly trained and skilled in martial arts." 

"Are you saying this person knows martial arts as well, boss?" Yikyung asked with a slight worried tone. 

"That I cannot say for sure. I've never seen him in person nor see his skills, but for whatever reason, he keeps throwing my men in prison. Even your Uncle Soo Guk seem to fear him." 

"Is he that superior for my uncle to fear him?" 

"That you'll have to see for yourself." Woohyun explained, then he pulled out a piece of paper. "Siwan was able to get a copy of his ID, take a look at it and remember his face. If you see him on the streets, make sure you report his doings and whenever you feel is the perfect time, go ahead and finish him off." 

"Yes boss. I'll keep your words in mind." He reached over and slide the paper toward him. Kim Dongjun? He look familiar. 

Dongjun and Siwan sat side-by-side, as they watched Hara down the tteokbokki in the pot set in the middle of the table. "Bad luck, when you can, come over to our house. I have your shoes that I've been wanting to return since three years ago." 

"What shoes?"

Hara slapped her chopsticks down on the table, "Are you pretending?! Your shoes you threw over Siwan's house three years ago! I've been feeling so guilty looking at them for the past years, and here you are, pretending you don't know!" Hara spat, some food flew out of and back into the pot. 

Dongjun turned to Siwan who gave him a 'what are you doing, don't make her mad or we'll starve' look. 

"You can throw them away.... They're probably too small for my feet and very worn out now." Dongjun stated, Hara folded her arms. 

"No! You have to take them back so I can finally be at ease, remember, I've been feeling guilty since then!" Hara shouted, catching the eyes of some customers around. 

"Siwan?!" 

Everyone turned at the call, it was no other than Jihyun, she hurried over with Yikyung on her trail. "Brother! It's really you!" Jihyun said aloud with an open mouth, Siwan look at her with a blunt face. Then Jihyun turned to look at Dongjun. 

"Oh you're here too? Are you and my brother finally pals now?" She asked as she took a seat next to Hara, pushing the clueless girl over. 

"Brother?" Hara asked eyes widen, Siwan only smiled at her, his gentle smile. 

Dongjun set down his chopsticks. Brother and sister, ah these Nams are driving me insane.

Yikyung look carefully at Dongjun, he turned his head a little as a sign that he was trying to match Dongjun's features with the picture. It didn't take long before he knew that was the lad Woohyun wanted him to take care of. 

"Yikyung." Siwan greeted the lad, the man threw away his thoughts of Dongjun and gave Siwan his undivided attention. 

"Oh young-....Siwan." He smiled. Jihyun pat the seat next to her. 

"Sit here~." Yikyung slide in with Jihyun and Hara and grabbed their pairs of chopsticks on the side of the pot. Without caring about the rest, Jihyun reached for the food and Siwan stopped her. 'Don't eat it' was the look he gave the newcomers this time. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter