[15]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo "han ga in!" SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Dongjun stretched out on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. The ice was broken when he heard Hoya calling out a too-famliar name, Minwoo. Minwoo ran upstairs and dropped onto his knees beside Dongjun, shaking the man's arm. "Cuz I need your help!" 

Dongjun whipped his head toward his older cousin and sat up with the older's eyes on him, "What?" 

"Come with me for a while, quick!" Minwoo pulled Dongjun out of bed. 

"Wha-hey! Minwoo!" Dongjun tried to stop the man but he anxiously dragged Dongjun downstairs and out of the building. 

Hoya sighed as he watched Minwoo drag Dongjun away. 

Dongjun and Minwoo stood facing the scene. In front of them were students sitting around with bruises on their face while three police officers were moving around to talk to them. Dongjun knew instantly they were the campus's policies, and that a fight had broken out between college students. 

Dongjun turned to Minwoo with an emotionless face, Minwoo flashed him an apologetic smile. Dongjun sighed and smack the back of his hand against Minwoo's bony, flat chest, "Let's go." 

Minwoo was walking beside Dongjun when a call came for Minwoo, "Oh mum! Huh? Dongjun? No, he's with me why? Okay." Minwoo shut the phone with a smile and grabbed onto Dongjun's elbow. "Hey Cuz come with me, mum wants to meet us at the mall." 

"I have work though," Dongjun said, Minwoo pouted. 

"Can't you just spend one hour with us? Mum wanted to see how you're doing, last time you saw her was probably that night on your birthday a month ago." Minwoo convinced, Dongjun smiled then. 

"Alright, I miss Aunty Suzy, lead the way!" 

"Okay let's go!" Minwoo held up a fist in mid-air and led Dongjun toward the mall. 

At the shop Suzy slapped Minwoo's shoulder when the lad kept messing around; he didn't want to try on the dark blue button-up shirt and decided to make it hard for his mom to measure it on him. Dongjun stood behind Suzy and smiled when she smacked the other and hissed that he stay still. 

Minwoo smiled and looked down as Suzy focused on the shirt, "Hey mom, are you going to get dad a new shirt as well?" 

"We'll see if he deserve it." She replied. 

"Why? Of course, he deserves it." Minwoo argued. As they quarrel, Dongjun looked around the small store. One jacket caught his eyes, in particular, it gave him a 'Hoya' feel. He smiled and picked it out, then headed to the counter. Dongjun completed his hour stay with Minwoo and Suzy and took off shortly after back to work. 

Dongjun entered the building when a man approached him, "Detective Lee Dongjun?" He was nicely dressed and his black hair was slick back with gel, making his hair look wet. Dongjun caught a glimpse of his ID tag around his neck 'Detective Kim Ji Yeop'. He figured the stranger was one of the new detectives. "Team Leader Oh is looking for you in cell block A." 

Dongjun nodded and the man flashed him a lopsided smile before walking away. Dongjun headed toward the floor where the man had just mentioned on the seventh floor, his heels clicking against the tiles. 

Inside the room with cold, boring, grey cement laid out throughout it; Sehun, Siwan, Kwanghee, and Seunghyun were all standing in front of a cell. The room held ten cells, four on each side and two across from the door. Near the door was a table, where an officer usually sits in and guard the area. 

Dongjun stopped by the door, then entered to make his presence known. He succeeded when the many pairs of eyes were on him. He stopped between Sehun and Siwan and saw Lee Hi sitting on the ground in the cell before them. 

"Congratulation, she was the real culprit behind this case." Sehun started, Dongjun paid him no attention. 

Culprit. Culprits really come in all size and shapes. Bang Yongguk. Lee Hi. What kind of person will I have to put behind bars for the safety of others? 

"Han Ga In!"

Everyone's attention turned toward one particular cell, where they saw a man with messy hair and beard. Then Dongjun turned over and saw the man pointing directly at him. The look in the man's eyes was red, he was indeed furious. "Han Ga In! You! I'm going to kill you!" 

Sehun's jaw dropped a little as he looked at Dongjun, but the lad showed no expression. "Dong-" 

Dongjun turned his whole body toward the man behind the bars, pointing one finger violently straight at him. "Who's this man?" He asked calmly. 

"Kim Min Soo." Kwanghee answered, "Team leader said he's a crazy man." 

"Han Ga In! Let me out of here!" Min Soo growled and bang the bars with his bare rough hands. 

"Han Ga In?" Dongjun questioned, Siwan turned his head over to Dongjun. Han Ga In? This name sound familiar. Siwan thought quietly. Sehun placed a hand on Dongjun's shoulder and tried to spin him around, Dongjun shot his head toward the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter