I'm Back 2.0!!!!

Dragon Bracelet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my lovelies,

     It feels so good to be back on the site! I know it has been a while since I've updated this story, but I promise I have a good reason! I've been working for the past four years to turn one of my other fics, No Beauty for the Beast, into a real book, and I'm getting so so so close! I have decided to self-publish in order to get the book out sooner, and I am so excited about this new process ahead of me!

     This book would not have been possible without the support and following of all of my lovely readers. Although I've been disconnected from all of you for some time, I have been constantly consulting the comments you left for me in order to guide my writing process. Your encouragement, love, and excitement have kept me going when I needed it most, and I will always be eternally grateful to all of you! 

     I have created an Instagram account to use purely for my writing, and I would love it if you all could head over and follow me! This way, you will the first to know any updates on the writing process, including when the book is available for purchase, as well as bonus content and sneak peaks! The new book is a sci-fi romance, and I hope you will all enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it!

     My new Instagram is @hayesbookco    :)

     Again, thank you so much for your love and support! 

All my love,

Sujin/Emily 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter