Home

Dragon Bracelet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Peach, I'm going to put snow down your shirt if you don't wake up in five seconds." Kris whispered next to me. I groaned, shifting over to wrap my legs around his waist and clutch him closer to me. 
    "No." I croaked, burying my face in the crook of his neck. Kris smirked, his hand coming up to rub my back gently. 
    "We need to get packed. Yixing will be here in half an hour." Kris murmured, his palm traveling down to smooth against the backs of my thighs and over my . 
    "We can wait." I mumbled, my hand hooking over his other shoulder. Kris tried to get up and I clung to him tightly, giggling when Kris rolled over on top of me. 
    "Kris!" I exclaimed, looking up at him with a pout. He smiled, his fingertips trailing along my jaw tenderly. 
    Kris leaned in to kiss me right when the front door banged open and Yixing's voice echoed up the stairs. 
    "Kris?! Tao?! Are you here?!" Yixing called. I heard the muffled thud of him tripping on the stairs and smirked, trying to get Kris to roll off of me. Kris didn't move, and when Yixing walked in he flung his hands in front of his face and groaned. 
    "My innocence!" Yixing yelled. Kris chuckled and moved back, pulling on a shirt and a random pair of jeans over his boxers. 
    "We all know you had no innocence left." I said, tugging on loose black sweatpants and a sweatshirt. 
    "What's going on? Why aren't you guys packed?" Yixing asked. Kris smirked down at me, giving Yixing a suggestive smile as he walked into the bathroom to pack up our toothbrushes. 
    "Oh, ewwww." Yixing whined, pulling a face. "Suho and I sleep in that bed!"
    I choked on my own spit and coughed, looking at Yixing with wide eyes. 
    "What?! Ewww!" I shrieked, mindlessly putting stacks of clothing into our suitcases. Yixing chuckled and started to make the bed, ignoring my horrified expression. 
    Kris appeared and helped me carry the bags downstairs, quickly folding up all the blankets we had used. I did one last look-through of the cabin, and found myself looking out one of the windows with Kris' arm wrapped around my shoulder. 
    "I'm going to miss this place." I admitted. Kris hummed next to me, pressing a kiss to my forehead and then resting his chin on my head. 
    "We had fun here." Kris said. When I looked up at him with my eyebrow raised, Kris chuckled. "No, not just ual stuff! I mean it was nice talking together and just relaxing."
    "It was nice, wasn't it?" I smiled, curling my arm around Kris' ribs. I tipped my head up and kissed him, smiling through the kiss when Kris moved to press me against the wall. 
    His hands trailed quickly up and down my sides, rucking up my sweatshirt and making me shiver slightly. Kris' lips attacked mine, forcing them open and then molding to mine while his hips leaned me back into the wall. I moaned and draped my arms around his neck, my hands tangling in his hair and tugging on it slightly. 
    "Oh my god, I can't leave you two alone for ten minutes!" Yixing shrieked, walking in from the garage and smacking Kris' head with a rolled up newspaper. 
    Kris ignored him, cupping my jaw with his long fingers and trailing his sinful tongue along mine. I responded, wrapping my legs around the curve of his waist and feeling my lips swell under his assault. Kris leaned in again, catching my lips in a lock and drawing back slowly until my lips snapped back into place. 
    "Stop it! My eyes!" Yixing screamed, covering his face with his hands. My teeth worked over Kris' mouth and he let me take control, tilting his head back so I could bite gently down his throat. 
    "I will pay you each ten dollars to stop!" Yixing exclaimed weakly, facing the opposite way and shuddering. I almost pulled back but Kris grabbed the back of my head and forced me back to his neck. It was so incredibly y I couldn't resist, and I on Kris' collarbone in an open-mouthed kiss, my tongue flicking against his skin simultaneously. 
    "Twenty dollars!" Yixing called, holding out two bills from his pocket and waving them in the air. 
    Kris ignored him, slowly sliding me down the wall so I was sitting in his lap with my legs wrapped around his hips. I never stopped kissing him, and now Kris began to gently nibble on the shell of my ear, his palms flattening against the wall on either side of my head. 
    "...I hate you both." Yixing muttered, walking out the back door with a pout. I could hear the sounds of his car starting and I pulled back, laughing at Kris. 
    "We need to go before he leaves without us." I chuckled. Kris nodded, his eyes sparkling, and he stood. My hands wrapped around his neck instinctively and he carried me through the door at a run, both of us catching Yixing before he left. 
    I slid into the middle of the bench and Kris scooted in next to me, closing the door firmly behind him. Yixing pulled away smoothly, and instead of being cramped in such a small space, it was actually quite cozy. The truck was warm from the heating system, and I leaned into Kris' shoulder.    
    "Thanks for picking us up." I smiled at Yixing. He nodded, reaching out to turn on some music and focus on the road. 
    I smiled when Kris draped one knee over my thighs and snuggled closer, his eyes closing peacefully. He was asleep in seconds and I looked out at the beautiful snow drifts outside. The drive would only be about an hour long, and I preoccupied myself with looking out the window. 
    "So, I was thinking of going to school to be a chef." I said, watching Yixing drive smoothly through the streets of my neighborhood. 
    "Really? That sounds great, Tao." Yixing smiled, patting my knee. I smiled in approval and looked out when Yixing pulled up in front of my apartment. 
    It was drizzling rain outside and I woke Kris, both of us grabbing our suitcases from the covered trunk of the truck and running to front door. We waved to Yixing in his truck and he waved back, skidding away to go home. 
    "What do we do now?" I asked, carrying my suitcase inside. I flicked on the lights and pulled off my shoes, setting the suitcases in the entryway. 
    "Do you wanna have a Netflix date?" Kris asked invitingly. My mouth fell open and he looked at me with slightly scared shock. "What?"
    "You know what Netflix is?!" I exclaimed happily. Kris rolled his eyes and placed his hands on his hips, smirking down at me. 
    "There's more to watch on a laptop than , you know. I'm not stupid." Kris teased. I smacked his forehead and walked to the kitchen, making sure everything was in order. 
    "I'll go get everything set up, you stay here." Kris smiled, grabbing my laptop out of my bag and walking towards the bedroom. 
    I agreed, straightening up any odds and ends and walking towards the bedroom when Kris called me. I smiled when I saw the bedroom, hanging in the doorway to take a good look.
    The bed was neatly made with two extra blankets piled on top and the curtains were drawn shut. Dim light came from the candles flickering on either side of the bed, and I pulled off my sweatshirt. My sweatpants were comfy enough to be pajamas, and I sprawled out on my side of the bed, burrowing under the blankets. The rain drummed on the roof and the laptop sat open and waiting in front of me. 
    "Kris? Where are you?" I called, frowning as I looked and the empty room. 
    "I'll be right there! I'm just getting some snacks." Kris called back. I nodded to myself, enjoying the sweet smoky scent curling up from the vanilla candles. 
    "Okay, movie time!" Kris called. He walked in through the doorway with two cans of coke under one arm and a massive bag of chips under the other. A second giant bag of popcorn swung from where it was clenched in his teeth, and he looked so incredibly adorable in his bare feet and messy hair. 
    "Get over here before you drop something." I laughed, pulling the covers back so he could settle in. Kris chuckled and handed me one can of coke, setting the other on the bedside table next to him. 
    "Alright, press play." Kris said, opening the two bags and setting them on the blankets in front of us. I nodded, reaching out to press play and position the laptop so we could both see it. 
    I snuggled in next to Kris, our feet tangling together while Kris leaned over and blew out the candles. The room was black except for the computer screen, and I swallowed nervously when I saw the beginnings of a horror movie start to play. 
    "Kris? What are we watching?" I squeaked. Kris stopped crunching popcorn for enough time to take a giant swig of coke and then look down at me with a smile. 
    "The Wolfman. Why?" Kris asked. I gasped, looking down at the screen and watching someone get their guts ripped out. 
    "But you know I don't like horror movies." I ground out, nervously taking a bite of chips and chewing loud enough to drown out the screams from the speakers. 
    Kris shifted so his arm curled around my shoulders and I rested my head on his chest, covering my eyes when a man's arm got bitten off. 
    "But if we watch horror mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter