Teaser

Dragon Bracelet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yes, the photo is visual kei fanservice because that's all I really did today and I'm so incredibly irrevocably addicted to visual kei, like, I've fallen into the pit and I can't get back up, you know? So please ignore my weirdness haha thank you love you <333
This is also my ideal kind of kiss so...the fingers on his jaw are so cute >.<

 

TAO'S POV (exactly where we left off last chappie. Like, within an hour of the last chappie)

    "Okay, you have got to leave." I said, walking into the living room. Aoi and Yoichi looked lazily over at me, tangled together on the floor with the tv remote in Aoi's hand. 
    "Why?" Yoichi pouted, sending his hand through his ruffled hair and making it stick up more. 
    "Because my guest room is a mess, my son is reading poetry tonight so I can't be here to keep an eye on you two, and I'm tired of trying to sleep to 'oh baby, oh baby, oh baby'—oh please!" I snapped, throwing my hands up. Yoichi raised one eyebrow, turning in the circle of Aoi's arms and rolling over onto his back. 
    "But I like it here." Yoichi said, rubbing his forehead against the side of Aoi's jaw like an affectionate cat. 
    "That's too bad. You have...twenty minutes to pack up your stuff or I'm throwing you out." I said, crossing my arms. Aoi sighed and groaned, rolling onto his other side and taking Yoichi with him. 
    Twenty minutes later they hadn't budged, both of them asleep on the floor. I filled a glass with water and poured it over Yoichi's face, grinning evilly when he sat up with a shriek. 
    "Get up! Get out!" I ordered, pointing to the door. Yoichi hissed, fangs out, and I tossed the rest of the water at his head in reply. 
    Yoichi lunged for me and Aoi caught him around the waist with one arm, picking him up easily and trudging up the stairs with a squirming Yoichi still in his arms. 
    After they left, I spent the rest of the day trying to clean up for them. I ended up getting a call from Ryu that he and Snake were hanging out at Snake's apartment before the open house, and that Kris and I should just meet them there. 
    Kris was still getting ready when I was downstairs ready to go, and I tried to amuse myself with games on my phone. My alarm beeped after several minutes and I stood, sliding my phone into my pocket. 
    "Come on, Kris!" I called, walking to the front door to pull my shoes from the rack and start to put them on. He appeared behind me a few moments later dressed in loose black pants and a white v-neck, turning back around and muttering something about his phone. 
    "You don't need your phone to go watch Ryu read poetry." I reminded him, sighing when he ignored me and walked back up the stairs. "We're gonna be late." I muttered to myself. 
    I finished lacing up my shoes and stood, frowning when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and my first reaction was to immediately slam it shut, frozen in confusion. There were a few moments of silence before Yoichi knocked on the door again, raising one perfectly arched eyebrow at me when I opened it again. 
    "Hey, Tao." Yoichi smiled, leaning into Aoi next to him, who offered a small wave. They were both wearing eyeliner and Yoichi had his signature black eye makeup on, three tiny jewels glued on each of his cheekbones just under his eyes.  
    "We were just leav—what are you wearing?" I said in a slightly horrified tone, my eyes widening as I looked at Yoichi. 
    "We were at a club before we came over." Yoichi said, following my gaze down to his legs and shrugging. His pants were obscenely tight leather, styled so the solid material gaped widely at his outer thighs, only covering the insides and part of the front of his legs. Thin strings of black cord had been woven in a loose diamond pattern that was about ten centimeters wide, holding the pieces of leather together and exposing the the skin of his outer thighs and calves. His hipbones were also visible through the gaps in the leather, covered partly by a thick black leather belt with large silver loops hanging from it. 
    "You wear that in public?" I asked, my upper lip wrinkling. Aoi smirked, throwing one arm around Yoichi's shoulders and pulling him in close for a kiss.
    "Only if I ask really, really nicely." Aoi grinned, his bottom lip and nibbling slowly over the shell of Yoichi's ear. I raised a judgmental eyebrow, sighing. 
    "Why are you here? I just got rid of you." I said, looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter