Teddy Bear

Dragon Bracelet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "I can't believe it's already our one year anniversary." I murmured dreamily across the kitchen counter. Kris smiled, chuckling at me as I talked quietly to him over the noise from the living room. 
    My usual birthday crew was here; Yixing, Suho, Xiumin, and Luhan were watching movies in the living room right across the hall, but I loved the privacy of the new house and the sliding door that could isolate the kitchen. 
    "Best year of my life." Kris smiled, leaning on the countertop while I fiddled around in the bags of chips, filling more bowls for the eating machines in the other room. 
    "Tao, can I have something to drink?" Luhan called from the living room. I called back an affirmative and turned, opening the refrigerator and reaching for the giant bottle of coke on the top shelf. 
    Kris' arm wrapped around my waist from behind and the fingers of his opposite hand curled in my hair. He used his grip in my hair to turn my head roughly to the side and press his lips to mine. I moaned, turning to press my chest against his and grip the back of his neck. Kris' hand tightened in my hair, pulling just enough to make shivers of excitement down my spine, and I bit his lip sharply. 
    My own lips were swelling under Kris' assault and I slipped my fingers under the hem of his shirt, reaching up to feel his wings shifting under his skin. I smiled distractedly, my fingers pressing into his skin just hard enough to let him know I could tell he was losing control. Kris tensed against me and his wings forcibly stilled, his hands carding through my hair gently. 
    I smirked against his lips and turned so Kris was pressed against the closed door of the refrigerator, my hands splayed on either side of his head. He grasped my hips tightly and I leaned his head back, turning my head to place my mouth over the swell of his Adam's apple. I could feel Kris swallow against my mouth and the feeling was so strange I lifted my head and laughed. Kris scrunched his nose at me and I chuckled, leaning into him and pressing a kiss to his nose.  
    "You guys better not be doing it in the kitchen!" Luhan yelled a few seconds later. Kris laughed, his chest vibrating against mine, and I pulled back to pour Luhan a cup of coke. 
    Kris helped me carry the bowls and cups into the living room, setting the food onto the circular coffee table in front of the couch. Yixing was asleep on the floor, as per his usual tradition, and Suho was dozing with his head in Yixing's lap. Luhan and Xiumin were making out on the couch and I smacked them, pulling them forcibly apart. 
    "You little hypocrites!" Kris exclaimed, yanking Xiumin's shirt back down to properly cover his stomach. 
    "We're older, we're allowed to." Luhan drawled, smiling lazily at me and reaching out to pull Xiumin closer and kiss along his jaw. Xiumin smiled, curling his arm around Luhan's back so Luhan could rest his head on Xiumin's chest. 
    "I'm old too!" Kris broke in defensively. Xiumin and Luhan ignored him, resuming their making out, and I rolled my eyes. 
    "Oh, just let them go." I grumbled. Xiumin gave me an appreciative wave from somewhere under Luhan, and I rolled my eyes again and threw a blanket over both of them. 
    Kris settled in on the other side of the couch and picked up the remote, handing it to me when I curled up next to him. His arm draped around my shoulders and I played the movie, my fingers spreading along Kris' chest and feeling his heartbeat softly. 
    "What are you doing?" Kris asked out of the side of his mouth, still looking at the movie. Saying I was feeling his heartbeat felt too cheesy, so I said the first thing that popped in my head. 
    "Checking that you were still alive." I squeaked. Kris looked down at me, raising one eyebrow, and I gave him a sheepish smile. 
    "You're a keeper, you know that, right?" Kris murmured, smiling down at me affectionately. I grinned back at him, shifting so I was laying on top of him and nuzzling into his neck. 
    The hard edge of Kris' belt pressed into my stomach and I unbuckled it subconsciously, feeling Kris jerk slightly in surprise. 
    "Whatcha doin'?" Kris asked, his voice cracking cutely on the last word. I chuckled, realizing what I did, and hooked my fingers in the hem of his jeans. 
    "Nothin'." I smirked, pulling back after a few seconds and rolling over nonchalantly next to him. Kris grumbled, fixing his belt and muttering something like sounded suspiciously like 'tease'. 
    "What was that?" I asked, raising one eyebrow threateningly. Kris stared fixedly at the tv, ignoring me. 
    I huffed softly, curling into his side and trying to focus on the movie. Kris' fingers absentminded circles on my thigh, and I knew he didn't realize just how much of a tease he was as well. In fact, going back to the kitchen to kiss some more sounded like a good idea, and I looked over at Kris. 
    "Hey, you wanna go get some more drinks?" I asked, giving him a meaningful look and biting my lip slowly. Kris looked confusedly over at his b cup and shook his head, smiling at me innocently.    
    "I'm okay." Kris murmured. I rolled my eyes, frustrated slightly by his sudden lack of ertedness, and tried again. 
    "How about some more chips?" I asked, opening my eyes wider and all but glaring ual innuendos at him. 
    "I'm actually not that hungry." Kris said, shrugging. I growled to myself in exasperation and my fingers skimmed slightly over the front of his jeans. 
    "Kris, less stupid, more Cupid." I hissed at him, tightening my fingers just slightly over his crotch and letting my hand glide away. 
    "Huh? Oh!" Kris exclaimed, standing up and smiling down at me shyly. He helped me up and I smiled at him, beginning to walk towards the kitchen.
    "Where are you kids going?" Xiumin asked, coming up for air for a fraction of a second. His lips were swollen and his hair was sticking up in all directions, Luhan panting under him with slightly glossed over eyes. 
    "We're gonna go make out in the kitchen." Kris said cheerfully, turning back to me. My mouth dropped open and I blushed heatedly, smacking his arm. 
    "Kris! Don't say that!" I scolded, feeling Xiumin's eyes rake me up and down. Luhan gave me a lazy smile and a thumbs up, and I scowled and stomped into the kitchen.  
    "Wait, what'd I do?" Kris asked, following me closely. I turned to him with a frown, angry and embarrassed. 
    "You don't go around telling people we're going to make out! That's private." I pouted. Kris looked severely confused and flustered, looking at me like I was crazy. 
    "But we did it in front of Yixing!" Kris said defensively. 
    "But Yixing isn't as erted as those two!" I shot back. "Now I look like some kind of needy, easy tramp!"
    "But you're the one who wanted to come into the kitchen—" Kris immediately froze when my eyes darkened, and I glared at him. 
    "Are you calling me needy and easy?" I demanded, my voice dropping three dangerous octaves. 
    "Kris, you better run!" Xiumin called from the other room. Kris gave me a nervously terrified attempt at a smile, holding his hands up to placate me. 
    "Of course not—" Kris broke in. 
    "Then you're calling me a tramp?" I screeched, my hands on my hips. Kris took a large step back, shaking his head hurriedly. 
    "Of course not, Peach, you're not a tramp—" Kris broke in. My lower lip quivered and I glared at him, crossing my arms over my chest. 
    "I can't believe you would say that!" I exclaimed. Kris took another step back, trying to calm me down. 
    "Alright, Peach, I'm going to run to the store. Is there anything you want?" Kris asked soothingly. I shook my head, and he nodded at me, picking up his wallet and slipping it into his pocket. 
    "Xiumin, Luhan? Would you keep an eye on him please?" Kris called. 
    "We take no responsibility for your hormonal boyfriend!" Xiumin yelled back. Kris' mouth hardened and he walked towards the front door, stopping in the living room first. 
    "Just. Watch. Him." Kris hissed. I wandered after him and heard the door close, sitting down on the couch and sniffling slightly. 
    "Are you feeling okay?" Luhan asked gently, sitting down next to me and curling his arm around my shoulders. I nodded, starting to cry and glaring fixedly at the tv. 
    "Taozi, you're acting ridiculous." Xiumin observed dryly. I whipped around to glare at him and he backed off, Luhan also glaring at him. 
    "Xiumin, be nice!" Luhan scolded. 
    "He's acting like a girl!" Xiumin exclaimed. 
    "Guys are allowed to be hormonal too!" Luhan shot back. Xiumin opened his mouth and Luhan held up one hand imperiously. "Say one more word, Kim Minseok, and you /will/ be sleeping on the floor. Not even the couch, the floor." 
    "Yes, sir." Xiumin muttered, curling up on the couch and rolling his eyes. Luhan rubbed my back soothingly and turned the tv up, drowning me in the comedy we were watching. 
    I finally calmed down, feeling quite stupid afterwards for getting so emotional. When it had been twenty minutes, I was starting to wonder when Kris would get home. The movie ended and Luhan selected another, curling up next to Xiumin. Suho and Yixing were both still asleep, snuggled together quite adorably on the ground. 
    The bells on the front door handle rang cheerily and I looked up, smiling softly when Kris walked warily into the living room, weighed down by two giant shopping bags. He set them both on the ground and waved at me gently, a shy smile curling his lips. 
    "How are you doing?" Kris asked. I smiled sheepishly back at him, standing to give him a tight hug. 
    "I'm sorry I got really weird." I laughed in his ear. Kris pulled back with wide eyes, looking down at me surprisedly. 
    "Are you apologizing?" Kris asked. I nodded, giggling at him, and Kris smiled down at me. 
    "Good thing I love you enough to not be bothered that I got all this stuff for you." Kris' eyes sparkled teasingly and his hands flexed around my lower back.
    "You got me stuff?" I said excitedly, looking down at the shopping bags with a grin. Kris nodded, reaching down to pull out a package of chocolate truffles and place it gently in my outstretched palms. 
    "Thank you!" I smiled, kissing Kris' cheek. He smiled, carefully pulling out a large bouquet of red roses and handing them to me. 
    "Flowers? You're spoiling me." I said, taking them and admiring the brilliant buds. Kris rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and motioned for me to follow him. 
    "Um, actually this one is the biggest." Kris said. I tilted my head to the side, confused, and Kris led me out to the car. 
    "What did you get me?" I asked. Kris opened the back door and dug around in the back seat, looking back at me. 
    "This is actually your birthday present, so I'm justifying its size with that." Kris said, pulling out an absolutely massive white stuffed bear and handing it to me. 
    "Kris, it's huge!" I exclaimed, snuggling the bear closely and grinning widely. Kris chuckled at me and I squeezed the bear tighter, tiptoeing to kiss him. 
    "Do you like it?" Kris asked. 
    "You're spoiling me~" I pouted slightly at him before brushing my lips across his ear. "Don't stop." I whispered. 
    "Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter