Christmas Tree

Dragon Bracelet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    I stretched sleepily, nuzzling further into Kris' chest and smiling softly when his arms tightened around my back. He was still asleep, and I tipped my head up to press my lips softly against his nose. Kris' brows scrunched sleepily and his eyes flickered open, a smile immediately spreading across his lips when he saw me. 
    "Hey." Kris' voice was rusty from sleep and he leaned forward, kissing my mouth. I hummed and closed my eyes, my hands sliding against the smooth skin of his waist. 
    Kris' tongue slid inside my mouth and I moved so I was straddling his hips, resting my palms on the pillow next to his head. Kris smiled through the kiss and his hands smoothed across my back. I tilted my head to the side more, lightly running my teeth over Kris' upper lip and pulling back when he on my jaw. His fingers pressed gently into my skin as he cupped my cheeks, brushing his teeth over the new mark on my jaw and kissing it gently over it. 
    I rested my palms on Kris' chest, feeling the lines of his sculpted muscles under my fingers as he leaned up to on the skin below my ear. His breath puffed out over the wet skin, making me shiver and laugh as I kissed his forehead. 
    "Come on, let's go get some breakfast." Kris suggested, smiling at me and kissing my mouth again gently. 
    "Sounds good." I smiled, sliding off of him and ruffling my hand lazily through my hair. Kris joined me, linking our fingers together and following me into the kitchen. 
    I started pulling out ingredients from the cabinets and I smiled as Kris walked over to the couch to start watching cartoons. I kept cooking, wanting to surprise Kris with a special breakfast this morning. I distractedly walked over to the calendar on the wall while the chocolate croissants baked, smiling when I checked the date. 
    "Hey, Kris?" I called, looking back at him. Kris stood and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I leaned into the back hug and pointed to the calendar. 
    "Today's the day I get my Christmas tree." I smiled. Kris' breath puffed against my neck and he hummed, kissing the shell of my ear. 
    "Stop that, focus." I giggled, shooing him away. "We'll leave in about an hour to drive up to the lot."
    "M'kay." Kris hummed sleepily. I walked over to the oven and bent down to check on the croissants, stiffening slightly in surprise when one of Kris' large hands smoothed over my . I took a shaky breath, trying to ignore him as I reached up to grab some plates from the cabinet above me. 
    Kris' other hand spread over my hip, pulling me back against his chest. I set the plates down before I dropped them when Kris' lips pressed against my neck, his hands sliding around my waist. 
    "Kris, I'm going to burn the croissants." I mumbled, trying to turn to take the food out of the oven. Kris ignored me, turning me around and lifting me up on the counter. 
    Kris kissed me, a rough press of his teeth and tongue against my lips. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, my fingers tangling in his hair and pulling slightly. Kris kept his hands on my thighs, his thumbs pressing into my inner thighs as he leaned me back. My heart sped up and I could feel Kris' heartbeat thumping through our chests pressed together, his teeth working over my lips until they were red and swollen. 
    "Kris, the oven is smoking." I mumbled against his lips, his tongue swiping over my mouth distractingly.
    "So?" Kris mumbled, his voice a y low murmur. I struggled to hold onto my thoughts, clutching onto Kris' shoulders as he kissed down to my stomach. 
    "So the smoke alarm is gonna go off." I murmured back with difficulty, shivering when Kris a dark mark onto my abs. He looked absolutely perfect with his lips attached to my skin, his eyes flickering up to my meet mine. 
    "And?" Kris said, his warm breath caressing my skin as he looked up at me, not giving a damn about the smoke spiraling up around his waist. His fingers splayed on my waist as he dragged his tongue up to my ribs. 
    "And it's gonna be loud." I mumbled. Kris nodded, kissing my chest and my collarbones. I tilted my head back, Kris' hands sliding around to cradle up upper back.
    "Please tell me you're out of excuses." Kris said huskily, meeting my eyes with his lips centimeters away from mine. I exhaled and Kris' lips curled in an irresistible smirk. 
    "Yes." I whispered. His eyes shone as he smiled for real, nuzzling my nose. 
    "Thank god." Kris said, the stubble on his cheek scratching slightly against my skin as he kissed the outside corner of my eye. 
    I pulled Kris forward until he leaned over me, his stomach pressing into mine as I kissed his neck just under the curve of his jawbone. My tongue lapped against the side of his neck, and a loud knocking on the door made me look towards the front door. 
    "Taozi?" I grimaced when Luhan's voice echoed through my apartment, more banging sounding from the door. I started to get up but Kris kept me pinned against the counter with a smirk. 
    "Kris..." I whined. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes sparkled as he raised his finger to his swollen lips, shaking his head. 
    "If we don't talk, he'll go away." Kris murmured, grasping my hands and keeping them tightly to his chest. His thumbs smoothed gently over my palms and I kissed him gently, laughing softly with him when Luhan banged on the door again. 
    Unfortunately, our brilliant plan to stay quiet until Luhan left was ruined by the smoke alarm going off. Kris swore and covered his sensitive ears as the alarm started shrieking, pulling me off the counter and waving a hand towel near the sensor.
    "Taozi? Oh my god, what is happening in there?!" Luhan screamed. I rushed to open the door, sliding in my bare feet as Kris grabbed the tv remote and started using it to bash the alarm. 
    "That's it, I'm breaking the door!" Luhan announced. I unlocked the door and threw it open just in time for Luhan to fly past, screaming as he crashed into the opposite wall. 
    "Oh my god, Luhan! Are you okay?" I asked, dropping to my knees and shaking his shoulders. Luhan groaned and stood up slowly, and I pulled him the rest of the way to his feet. 
    "Peach, how do I turn this damn thing off?" Kris yelled, keeping one palm pressed to his right ear while he swatted at the alarm with his other hand. 
    "There should be a button on the side." I said, sighing when Kris finally jumped on the counter and punched the alarm as hard as he could. It shattered, dropping plastic pieces on the ground, and Kris swore and shook his hand. 
    "You idiot, did you hurt yourself?" I asked, rushing to him and putting his hand under cold water in the sink. There was a shallow scrape on the back of his knuckles and I kissed it gently, wrapping his hand in a paper towel. 
    "I see you found Kris." Luhan said, standing in the foyer awkwardly. I waved him inside and gave him a hug, nodding. 
    "Yeah. We worked it out." I smiled as I grabbed a broom and swept up the pieces of broken smoke alarm. Opening the oven, I grabbed the pan of smoking croissants and threw it in the sink. 
    "Dear god, what happened?" Luhan asked with wide eyes, looking at the pan. I ran water over it and shrugged, smiling. 
    "We got a little...distracted." Kris murmured, giving me a knowing smile as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smoothed his palm over my bicep. 
    "Uh huh." Luhan muttered, eyeing my flush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter