The Truth, It Hurts

Everything Has Changed

Jimin P.O.V

"Jimin, are you alright?" I looked up and saw Mrs. Kim stared at me with the worried. I nodded.

"Jungkook-ah, your legs still injured. You should stayed at home." Mrs. Kim talked to Jungkook who stood beside me.

"I gotta go. I'm going to be late if i can't catch the bus." I said, grabbed my bag when suddenly i felt someone held my wrist tight. "Are you going to let me going to school if i go with Jimin?" I was shocked. I looked at Jungkook and Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Please say no! I prayed. I rather took a bus than riding with him. Yah, let go of me! I hissed and glare at him. He looked at Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Why you brought me into this situation? I was cursed at him. His gripped on my wrist went stronger. Yah! "Okay, you can go!" I felt like my bodies were thrown away into something and i landed hard on it.

*

"I won't leave you behind, you know?" He said, i was cussing, not wanted to hear his voices.

I noticed he was stared at me with guilty. When i looked back at him, he looked away.

"Does it still hurt so much?" I asked. He looked at me. "How you're going to dance with your situation like this?" He looked away and spaced out. "I had no idea."

*

Jungkook P.O.V

"But, i thought you were saying that you were feeling better?" I heard Hoya voices seemed angry. I looked away.

"I thought so. But, i could barely walked, how am i supposed to dance while i had pretty bad injured all over my bodies?" I explained.

"Ah, guys, please. There is no time to fighting." L. Joe exclaimed. "We're supposed to find the replace of Jungkook." He said.

"I knew someone who can help us." J-Hope stated with confidence.

*

Jimin P.O.V.

"Hyung... Please..." I looked at everyone who stared at me. They looked at me. "We would be wearing a mask if you want to, right, guys?" J-Hope looked at everyone who seemed shocked at the first time but nodded slowly after that. Completely clueless. I bit my lips before said, "Okay!"

*

Everything went well. Everyone showed their talents without showing their faces. But the idea of wearing mask were becoming the greatest idea they've ever made. We ended up winning the dance battle. We were cheering with so much happiness. Everyone already took out their mask and show themself. And i still wore it, i kept hiding myself.

I was ready to walked away when someone shouted my name. "Park Jimin!" i stopped my steps. Frozen on my place. My foot were glued onto the floors. Someone clapped.

"Well, i thought you guys never accepted someone from your 'enemies' school and were going to did something until they were kicked out of your school." I heard many people laughed. I close my eyes. I knew this day would come!

"But, now.. look at you guys, you accepted him. Park Jimin," He shouted my names. 

"Park Jaebum!" I heard Mark shouted. "Stop right there."

"No, Mark. They should know the truth!" Jay exclaimed. "He were our friends, whose came from our school and used to be our side." He lowered his voices.

I heard everyone gasped and i couldn't hold it anymore. I ran away.

*

"Is it true?" He grasped my shoulders. "Answer me!" He grabbed my hand who were covering my face. I couldn't see his eyes. "Please, he was only telling a bull-"

"He was right!" I pulled back my hands and stared at him.

He was looking at me with disbelief.

And i felt my bodies shaking yet again as he began to walked away, leaving me alone.

*

I stared at my locker who were filled with so much trash, stick note, and handwriting all over it. It was only beginning.

*

Just get lost already!

You don't deserve to be in here!

Killed yourself before we killed you!

You should know that you don't belong here!

You looked so similar with the trash, why don't you throw yourself on the sea!

*

So, yeah.. i am really a mean writer who can make everyone suffer hahaha *evil laughed*

No? Okay, i'm sorry i was making Jiminie suffer too much but i promise that it will be better for the next chapter.

Is there any next chapter? I dunno, seriously.

I guess this is it the end of chapter... uh, i forgot... ah, chapter 8, so i hope you guys like it:)

Thank you so much for every support that you gave me. It was really meant something to me^.^

I'm sorry for every mistakes i've made, the grammar and else!

Please give me some comment, subscribe, and even upvotes :D

Thank you guys for every moments you spending to read my stories!