It's You!

Everything Has Changed

2 years later...

Jungkook walked in the room. He looked at everyone who were busy opened some gift and letters.

They stopped when they noticed Jungkook came. They smiled widely.

"Jungkook, come here. We got a lot of gift and letters." The oldest said while grinning and pointed the gifts.

Jungkook looked at the room who were messy with so many paper trash.

So, after he graduated, he became trainee and form a group named BTS with 6 members on it. He became the youngest, they called him 'Maknae', There's Seokjin, the oldest member of the group. There's his old friends, Yoongi and Hoseok. There's his senior, Namjoon as they called 'RapMon', and lastly, there's his brother, Taehyung.

It has been 2 years after they formed, but they weren't debut yet. Their manager said they need one member, but couldn't find it, so.. they were just practice over and over again until they found the last member.

The gifts and letters they got were from their fans on high school which happened to know their existence.

Jungkook sat down on the floor and opened some of the gifts. They were really great stuff, cute and useful.

"Kook, look. There's someone sent this to you, special." Rapmon said, approached and gave him the gift.

Jungkook looked at the gift. It was wrap so neatly. There was a note on the front gift.

Hey, how are you?

You're doing well, right?

I saw you were really sad.

What happened?

Anyway, i wanted to give you this.

Please wear it.

Jungkook opened the gift and found a hat on it. He suddenly remembered something.

*

A few hours ago..

The members of BTS were walking around the mall to enjoyed the free time that company gave to them.

Jungkook looked around and spotted the hat shops. Without hesitation, he went to the store and looked at one hat with a spark. He remembered he doesn't bring any money with him.

So, he walked out of the store with a thought that he will buy the hat when they had another free time.

*

Time passed..

You still looked like your oldself..

You're still cold to the others..

But i like it..

I like the way you are..

*

There's a sound of guitar played and the player seemed enjoyed playing -and- sang along.

My heart's a stereo..
It beats for you so listen close..
Hear my thoughts in every note..

Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

 

The player stopped when he heard a sound of footsteps came near him. He turned around and found Hoseok looked at him.

"Yah, Hyung.. You scared me!" Jungkook huffed. Hoseok smiled widely.

"You were great." Hoseok said. Jungkook grinned.

"I know." He said proudly.

"But, i spotted someone watching you earlier. Before i came, he already ran away."

Jungkook frowned. Someone? Ran away? Who?

*

Same..

You were still same as before..

You looked same..

Nothing changes..

*

Taehyung looked around and spotted no one on the park. He sat on the bench and played his phone.

He grinned as someone covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" He heard someone said behind him.

"I won't talk because i know it already. Just release your hands from my eyes." He joked and the other release his hands, sat beside him, pouted.

Taehyung ruffled his hair. "How are you? How was it going?"

The other chuckled. "Never been better and it went success."

Taehyung nodded, still curious about something so he decided to ask him. "When were you back?"

The other looked at him. "A weeks ago. I watched you and the others from far."

Taehyung looked at him and hit his head. "Yah, why you didn't tell me?"

The other chuckled, again. "I won't bother you. I never saw you and the others so serious like that. It was a rare scenery."

Taehyung pinched his cheeks. "You could atleast text me. I worried about you for more than one years, you know." 

The others apologized and grinned. "Hyung, it is really nice to meet you again."

He hugged Taehyung tightly. "I miss you, so much!"

Taehyung startled but hugged him back. "I miss you too.." He whispered.

*

That smile..

That face..

The face i miss so much..

The smile i miss so much..

Are you really back?

*

Jungkook had to made sure that he is awake from his dream so he asked Seokjin to pinched him hard. It was hurting! That's means it wasn't dream. It wasn't dream!

Jungkook shook his head, trying to relieve the figure standing in front of him whose staring at him with a grin and his eye smile. The figure won't fade away! It was really him!

He hugged the person tightly. While the person startled and tried to release himself from the hug, he pushed Jungkook slowly.

"I don't know you. Who are you?" The person asked.

Jungkook looked at him, disbelief. He doesn't know me?

The person apologized and walked away joining the others who were practicing. While Jungkook stood there, frozen, he looked at the person with a sad staring.

*

A few minutes ago..

Manager of BTS walked to the practice room with a boy standing beside him. They walked in and saw the members were practicing. 

The manager coughed to gain their attention and the members stopped, bowing at him.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at familiar face with disbelief. He's back!

While Seokjin and Taehyung put their straight face while looking at the person beside the manager.

The manager spoke, "Guys, i found the last member that will join you guys!"

He looked at the person beside him. "Introduce yourself!"

The person nodded and grinned. "My name is Park Jimin. Nice to meet you!"

*

Forget..

How did you forget me?

How did you didn't know me?

How did you acted like you don't care about me?

*

Jungkook threw his bodies on the bad. He looked at the sky of the room, repeating the words he heard earlier.

"I don't know you. Who are you?" He sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. How could he forget about me?

He covered his face and heard a knock voices.

"Come in. The door wasn't locked." He exclaimed.

He heard footsteps came near him and sat on his bed. "Seems like he forgot us, didn't he?"

Jungkook huffed. "I don't know. I just... I had no idea how to react."

Yoongi sighed. "He will remember us, i'm sure of it." He left the room.

Jungkook sighed before finally went asleep.

*

Love..

You're the only one who made me falling in love..

Think..

You're the only one i could think of..

Change..

You're the only who made me change..

But..

You're also the one who forget me..

You're also the only one who made me hurt..

*

The practice was over and the members already back to the dorm.

After he thought that everyone already gone, he the music and dance again.

He dance, trying to forget everything that happened in the past days.

A week passed and Jimin still acted like he knew nothing about him.

Jungkook tried to approach him, but the other wasn't even looking at him.

He tried to focus on his dance, but he failed. He couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. 

He stopped and looked down when he heard someone said. "You were great."

He looked up and saw Jimin looked at him. He sighed and turned his bodies before he felt the other holding his wrist.

"Let me go!" He command but the other wasn't release his grip.

He felt the other were hugging him from behind. "I'm sorry.."

*

Lie..

You were lying to me..

Only to me..

You made my mind gone crazy..

You made me felt hurt..

But you're also made me happy..

Happy to know that it is really you..

It's You!

*

Jungkook walked in the room. The room was completely dark.

He tried to turn on the lights but it wasn't work. So, he walked in the dark until he bumped into something.

He went to take his phone and turn on the flashlight. Hat, the gift he got a few weeks ago.

"Happy birthday, Jungkook.. Happy birthday Jungkook... Happy birthday to you.." Everyone were sing to him and the lights were turning on. He looked at them with a blurry vision, and his tears were falling out. Everyone hugged him.

"Aww, our maknae crying.. Don't cry kid!" Seokjin said and ruffled his hair.

"Now, make a wish, Jungkook." Rapmon said.

Jungkook made a wish and blow the candles. I wish i could be with them, forever...

*

Jungkook looked around and saw that everyone were eating the cake while joked around.

"Can i talk to you?" Jimin said and dragged him out of the room.

They were sat on the bench and no one talked.

"I'm sorry.. I lied to you, Jungkook. I never forgot you." Jimin suddenly said.

Jungkook turned his head, looking at him disbelief. What?

Jimin looked at him. "The other members knew it and the hat you got were from me."

Jungkook looked at the hat and threw it into the ground. He was mad at Jimin.

He were ready walk away when Jimin gripped his wrist.

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." Jimin stood and faced him. "Don't leave me, Jungkook."

Jungkook softened his face while caress Jimin cheeks. "I'm sorry too, for not be there for you when you needed a help and someone beside you."

They sat on the bench while looking at the stars.

"How was the operation going?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin chuckled. "Ah, you were asking the same question as you're brother. It's alright, i think. It went success and i never felt better."

Jungkook frowned. Taehyung knew it all, but he wasn't telling him. Aish, i'm going to kill him! He thought to himself.

They were quite for awhile, staring at the stars together.

Jungkook interwined his fingers with the other. "So, are we now official?"

Jimin looked at him. "Official in what?"

Jungkook huffed. "You and me."

"What about 'you and me' thing?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sighed. "You and me together!"

Jimin still played innocent. "We are together now." Jungkook smiled. "Sitting on the bench and watching the stars falling down."

Jungkook tried to calm himself down before he really went crazy. This kid...

"Seriously, are we in relationship or not?" Jungkook asked, annoyed.

Jimin looked at him. "Ahh, that was you were trying to say.." Jimin nodded, understanding. "Nah, i prefer we all became friends."

it was like there's dagger stab his heart and made him dies at the moment. Jungkook stood up.

"Yah, let me explain.." Jimin holding his hands. "I want us to became friend because i wasn't ready to commitment. Please understand me." He looked down.

Jungkook's face softened hearing that and he cupped the other cheeks went to faced him.

"Are you really older than me? Why i found you looked more like a kids and i have to wait for you to growing up if i want you to be mine." He chuckled and ruffled his hair. The other pouted. "Yah.."

Jungkook stuck out his tongue and ran. "Come and get me." The other were ran after him.

Jimin, it is you and i'm so happy to finally see you again!

*

My life were ruined..

Everything were taken away from me..

I had nothing, but emptiness and loneliness..

Guess everything has changed..

Now, i can proudly say..

I have a friends and someone who loves me..

Someone who i love..

I never felt better before..

And that was because of..

YOU!

*

Jimin stared at his mother's gravestone and rubbed his hand over it.

"Mother, can i tell you my stories? I used to say don't go to you and when you're gone, you sent me to your friend's families, his youngest son, his name is Jungkook wasn't welcome my existence and made me lost. Then, my old friend came, helped me and he said that "I'll be there for you!". Then like a fate, i met my childhood friend, you knew him and he called me Park Jimin. I was hurt when my oldfriends made me their enemies and revealed the truth about my identity, it's hurts to faced the bullied. Then, there was a friend named Taehyung who told me "You're not alone", Mother how cool was that?" He stopped for a while.

"Then, guess what, mother? I got a letter and there's words, "Fall for.. You" wow, it was weird yet romantic. And guess who sent it? Jungkook, mother, the annoying person i've ever met.." He stopped when he felt a hit on his head. He rubbed his head and continued the stories. "Then he said that "I was wrong", until now i don't know what he were trying to say." He rubbed his head, again, after getting hit on the head.

"Then.. Then.. His secret was revealed and i felt sad to heard it. I met my father's and he said that i was sick. I tried to always be happy and made a memories with anyone around me. Guess what happened next, Mom, I got a letter from.. guess who, mom?" He felt a light paper landed on his head.

"Just continued the story." He pouted and continued the story.

"It was Taehyung, mom.. He sent me the letter and his words always romantic. He said "Be mine", Was it romantic, mom?" He felt anything hit his head and he glared at the person beside him.

Continue! The person mouthed. He stared back at his mother's gravestone and continue the stories.

"After that, i made Jungkook feeling sad because i made him the last to know my secret. Before i went to overseas to get an operation, i sent him the letter with a words "I'm sorry" on it. After i was back to Korea and joined his group, he proudly said "I'm so happy to know it's you!" He ended the stories with a big smile on his face along with a tears.

Jungkook hugged him. "I'm going to take care your son, Mrs. Park." He said to Jimin's mother.

There's another figure looked at them with a smile on her faces. Be safe, Jimin! I'm proud of you!

*

Nanananana.. what? i never said that Jimin will died, didn't i? No? Okay, i'm sorry then..

Ah, if you noticed on Jimin stories, a words with an italic an bold were every chapter's tittle, i just want to play with the words, hehehe.. i'm sorry, i'm weird, i know...

So, eng.. i should say goodbye!!! because this is the last chapter and it is bad writing:(

By the way, this chapter is the longest chapter ever i wrote, ahh, miracle!!:D

I want to say thank you guys, really.. for the support and the compliment!! *bow

For babyjimin95, JiminIpabo, luluhunnie, jessie14 who keeps commenting, giving me support, compliment and advice, thank you so much! *bow again

And there is.. irmayama, ania199804, BaekYeolove1288, faith3_13, swaggerjenn, Chocoholic_freak, mysxrx_ SNS_Joyoungmin, prince-jimin, ichigooyu, maknaeria thank you for the comments, i appreciated so much:) *keep bowing

There's subscriber that i can't name them all, but seriously, thank you so much for subscribing me, and even upvotes my stories:) *bowing and bowing

And there's so many viewers, active or silent, i'm seriously grateful that so many people looked at my stories, it such a honour *bow, bow, and bow.. thank you!!

Ah, i forgot, i've decided to made no couple for Jimin, it was hard for me to decide, so yeah..

Uhm, i'm sorry because of my language mistakes and thank you for everything..

I'm going to write a extra chapter, jikook moments and vmin, which one should i write first?

But, i'll post it after i'm back from Malaysia, so sorry..

So i guess, i talk a lot and i should be going, okay then..

Byee, cheers, zazha~

By the way..

Happy New Year!!

And..

Happy birthday Taehyung!!