My Short Story (Not An Update)

Everything Has Changed

So.. first, i really don't know what to say.. seriously-_-

I would like to write about myself, so mostly this was all about my short stories..

please just read it!:)

okay, first.. i would like to say thank you soooo much because of the views, subscribe and even upvotes i got..

i'm such a newbie in here, not really newbie but since i joined this site, i always being the reader who doesn't have any confidence in writing a stories! because there are so many great writer that i couldn't stop admired..

i had experience in writing a stories, mostly in my language (not english) so when i starting to write in english i didn't have many respons so i quit writing then i found this site and being the reader as i always does..

enggg... when i read the many stories, i always thought i wanted to be like them, but how?!!

then, it just happens i started to write in english with my lacking english.. i didn't use many translation, i just used my brain to arranged the words into sentence, it was messy.. that is why i always apologized for my mistakes, i really am.. and that is also why i wrote such a short stories, because of my lacking english:( i had so many ideas but i couldn't wrote it, i just captured the scene, not the words i should wrote, so... i'm sorry for thatT.T

to be honest, i was tried to giving up when the first time i wrote, i didn't had many responded. i was going to quit and just being the reader, but then.. many peoples starting to support me and i felt like my dreams were came true, since i started wrote a few years ago (in my language) i always dreamed to be a writer, so yeah...

okay... ehmm.. i just wanted to say thanks to you, because of you guys, i finally had something to reach (i'm in my school breaks now, so.. i had no activities except reading and writing)

 i would like to sayyy thaankk you very much for everything...

i can't stop smiling when i read the comment, i was like "oh my god, someone actually like my stories, it was just a dream, right?" i was giggling when i read the comments^.^

so, that is all i could say, i hope you guys can enjoyed my stories!:)

P.S. the previous chapter wasn't the end of stories, you know?! hehehe, i wanted to see your reaction when it was finished but actually it wasn't, sorry about that.. i threw a fail prank :)

Hope you can wait for the next chapter!!