Trailer of... New Story?

Everything Has Changed

Hey, guysss,, i wanna tell you that i will have a new story.. it's going to be post it when i had my exam done(i suppose to study now but.. xD) just wanna give you a sneek peek for new story:)

*

Tell me what's going on
I know there's something on your mind and
Can you just open up?
Do you feel out of love?

"My name is.. Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He looked at the boy that stood in front of him. The boy shrugged and went to walk away from him. He stared as the boy walked away from him. I don't know why, but i couldn't keep my eyes off of you..

*

I'll be your hero who's standing strong
Who protects you from any fight
And if your battles are piling on

"Please, just leave me.. You're not supposed to come near me.." He whispered and tried to push the other away from him. The other kept on his position and grabbed his hands. "I won't let go of you.."

They kept staring at each other before the other pulled his hand and ran out from the room.

*

I will take them on with all my might
Cry your tears on my shoulder
You don't know what the future holds
So I'll be your personal soldier

(The Wanted - Personal Soldier)

He had a smirk on his face when he saw the other trumbled. "Do it.." He stared blankly at the other. "What are you waiting for? Just do it!" He closed his eyes, ready to face anything that would be happening to him.

"I.. uh.." The other stuttered. He opened his eyes and grabbed the other hand, took the thing that being held by the other. "If you can't do it by yourself, then i will help you.. just never consider this as a regret.."

*

I hope that you guys can check out on this stories and enjoyed it as much as you guys enjoyed my first stories:)

So, let's meet on my second stories.. i have to study for my exam tomorrow..

Byee, cheers, zazha^.^