Be Mine..

Everything Has Changed

Taehyung P.O.V

I bowed and walked out of the room, trying to control my feeling.

I sighed as i remembered the words that the doctor said earlier. It's impossible!

My bodies were fall onto the knees and i looked up. How could this happen to him?

*

Smile..

That was all you always do..

Pretend like nothing happened..

Hurt..

You hide the feelings very well..

I never noticed the feeling..

How could you do this to yourself?

*

I took out my breath before went to walk in the room. The room were full of this stupid peoples.

You were laughing with them and acted like nothing happened. You and your smile...

I stared from far away and you noticed me.

"Pihh-Hyung.." You called for me and everyone turned their attention to me.

I smiled and walked slowly approaching you. "How are you?" I ruffled your hair. You pouted.

I grew my smile even wider. You always looked cute when you pout. You are cute!

"Taehyung," Suga called me. I turned my head and he saw me with suspicious look.

"The doctor told you something?" I looked at Jimin. He gave me a look 'If you know, please don't tell them!'

I looked at everyone, waiting for my response. "Nothing. He told me nothing." I said. "He only said that Jimin needs to rest more because he was tired." I sighed. Everyone looked relief, except Suga who still looked at me. He knew, i was lying.

*

Even if you told me you were okay..

I still could look you were suffering..

Fighting with your pain..

How could you be so strong?

*

"What was going on between you and the doctor? He told you something, didn't he?" Suga asked. Everyone were talking to Jimin and Suga said that he needs to talk with me.

I sighed. There was no need to kept it a secret with him. He won't stop until he found the truth.

I looked at Jimin from windom. He laughed and showing his eyes smile.

I squealed in pain as i looked at him. I don't know why, but i don't want to lose him. No, please, no..

I closed my eyes and my bodies falling hard to the knees.

"Yah.." Suga kneeled down in front of me."What happened, Taehyung?"

I felt my bodies were trembling. "He is sick, Hyung. He got a cancer." I stopped for a while. "And doctor said that he won't make it long. Jimin refused to got a treatment to cure his cancer. He said that everyone would die anyway, so why won't he died first. He..." I looked at Suga who were shock by the statement.

He shook his head. "He is strong, Taehyung! He is.. He will make it. He wouldn't leave us."

*

If..

Just if..

If i could repeat the time..

The time when you were suffering too much..

The time you got no one to cover you..

Be there when you got no one beside you..

Be there when you were feeling hurt..

How could you manage the pain you got?

*

I felt myself has been sprayed with water. I opened my eyes and heard your voice.

"Happy birthday, Taehyung-Hyung.. Happy birthday to you.." You sang and i saw my father and step-mother looking at me with smiled. "Happy birthday Taehyung-ah,"

I smiled and saw Jungkook. "I guess, i should say happy birthday to you?" He said.

"Yah, be more polite." You hit his head and he hissed while holding his head.

Everyone else already walked out of my room but you still on the room and sat on my bed.

"Hyung, i got nothing for you this time. But, i promise i would give you the best gift ever!" You grinned. I ruffled your hair and chuckled. Like always, you pouted.

I pinched your cheeks. "I can't wait for the time comes."

*

I only wished..

For the times to stop..

And made me always beside you..

Making you laughed..

Making you forget about your pain..

*

We were walking and talking about many things. I looked at you who were looking at the obstacles.

You were amazed. "Hyung, can we play that?" You looked at me with a hope i would agree.

I nodded and you dragged me to the first obstacle.

*

Let me..

Let me know how are you feeling right now..

Let me know that you look happy to be with me..

Let me know that you're not going to regret for spending time with me..

*

We were tired of the many activities that we had earlier.

So, after the activities we went to the park and sat there for a while.

"How long? How long you know it?" I asked and looked at you. You were looking at the stars.

"Around 4 months ago. I knew it from my father." You said. You're father? Where is he?

"I never talk to him since i met him a few months ago." You answered my thoughts.

You turned your head and looked at me. "Hyung, could you promise me to keep smiling, no matter what happened."

*

How?

How could i keep smiling?

How could i granted your wish?

How could i promise to do something that i can't even do?

How could i life without you?

*

Jimin P.O.V.

I looked at my locker. There were so many photos of me and two notes. I read the first note.

You..

You're the only one i need..

You're the only one i want..

You're the only one i should have..

You're the only reason i could life with a smile on my face..

You made me crazy over you..

You made me couldn't stop thinking about you..

You made me wanted to protect someone..

I wish i could say that i love you..

More than brothers or friends..

I love you with all my hearts..

Please be mine..

I blushed because of the sudden confession. I read the second note.

Meet me on the park,

If you want to know who am i.

- K.T.

I put the photos and notes on my bag. I walked to the park. I knew it already who is he. Kim Taehyung!

*

Came for another updates.. it was so cheesy, right?

Eng.. first, i would say that everything on my stories were purely came out from me and my stupid brain-_-

The poster too, were created by myself and that's why it was bad editing:(

Second, i would like to say thanks to everyone for support and give me a compliment:)

Third, I would like to say sorry for the language mistake i've made..

Last but not least, please give me comment, subscribe and upvote, it will meant a lot to me^.^