You're Special.. (Special Part : Jimin's centre)

Everything Has Changed

Because you're so special so no one could resist to fall in love with you..

*

"Hyung... I'm okay," Jimin whines to Hoseok who keeps looking at him with worry. "It's just a little bruise. It's going to be better in a minute."

Hoseok looked at him and put his hand at the other legs which made the other groan. "You're not okay. I'll carry you to dorm." With that, he brought himself kneel in front of the other, wishing the other would accept for his help.

When he felt that the other weren't moved from his spot. He turned and looked at the other confuse looks. "Hurry up, come on!"

Jimin hesitated to accept the help and sighing before climbing onto Hoseok's back.

*

Silent is surrounding them as Hoseok put an alcohol in Jimin's bruise carefully and Jimin could only look at him with speechless, sometimes groan because of the pain. After finish taking care of Jimin's legs, Hoseok looks at Jimin and saw the other closing his eyes.

Wishing that we could be like this forever...

Jimin opened his eyes and saw Hoseok staring at him. He could feel blush creep up on his face as he saw the other staring at him with a big smile. "Hyung..."

Hoseok looked at him and brought his hand to the other face, caressing the cheek. "Don't push yourself too hard, Jimin. You make myself worry because of you.." He said softly.

A red blush keeps on appearing on Jimin's face as he realized how much the other care of him. "I would not, Hyung."

*

So put your hands up to the sky, Put ‘em up
Follow me, if you wanna fly, I’ll show you love
Put your hands up to the sky, inside of mine
When we touch, we get so high
Like a satellite

(Satelite - The Wanted)

*

Jimin entering the room with a big smile face and taking a cheer step to approach someone. The person was focused on his computer with messy papers surrounding him. 

Jimin nudges the person's shoulder and sit beside him. He looks at the person's works with an amaze face. He admired the person's works so much.

Yoongi noticing his presence and hiding the papers. With a pout, Jimin looks at him. "Yah, hyung.. I want to see your works."

A smirk appeared on the other's face. "No, you cannot!"

Keeps on pouting, Jimin looks at Yoongi and smack the other's shoulder playfully. "You're so mean!"

Yoongi chuckled as he saw the other's frowning. He leans in closer to Jimin and whisper on his ear. "You're so cute.." He said and pinched the other's cheek. He gave the papers which make the other's grinning. 

*

"Wow, you're so good at making lyrics. This lyrics is so beautiful," Jimin said to Yoongi who play on his computer to compose the instruments.

Yoongi only took a glance on him and nodded. He mouthed thank you to him.

Jimin moves closer to Yoongi and looks at computer.

Feeling the proximity, Yoongi turned his face to see Jimin cheek near him. He gulped to see how beautiful the other's face at close range.

Not noticing the other's keeps on staring at him, he glued his stare on computer.

Yoongi turning back his face to see the computer. He brought his hand to touch the mouse before feeling another hand also touching the mouse. He turns his face and seeing Jimin looks back at him. Wishing the touch won't stop until forever..

*

It's gotta be the crunkest
It's gotta be the loudest
It's gotta be the best (the best) love song he ever heard in his life
I gotta tell him how I feel
(T-Pain - Best Love Song, with a bit changes)

*

Jimin looks around and sees that the person he's searching for weren't there. He walks toward bar and sat on the chair, offering some drinks and put out his phone from his pocket. He plays with his phone before a hand extend in front of face.

He looks up and sees someone he's been searching for smirking at him. "Wanna dance?"

He could only gaped at the moment before he felt the other drags him to dance floors.

They were dancing like crazy. A sudden changes of music makes Jimin shock. He looks around and sees the people surrounding him, having a slow dance with their couple. A hand makes him jolt at the sudden. "Do you mind?"

He coughs before nods to allow the other wrapping his hand on his waist. He also wrap his hand on the other neck and stares on his perfect face. A blush he felt creeping up on his face as they keep on staring at each other.

Taehyung looks at him a moment before he leans in closer to Jimin's face and gave him a sweet kisses.

*

Slamming the door, Taehyung pushes Jimin to the wall. He traps Jimin to the wall and makes sure that the other not going to escape from his grips. He stares at the other's beautiful face and lean in closer, an inch before their lip touch. He smirks and their nose touching. "Says my name!" He command.

Jimin stares at him, a slight fright because of the other's weird act. "Tae..."

Taehyung weren't satisfied with the other's calls for his name. "Louder.."

Jimin closing his eyes before shouted. "Taehyung..."

Pleases to hear the other obeys his order, he gave the other's slow kisses before going to passionate kisses. Jimin doesn't know what to do, so he could only accept what the other wants to do. Unsatisfied because the other reaction, he bite the other's below lip which makes the other opens his mouth even wider. Unwilling to let a chance go away, he slips his tongue to the other's mouth and makes the other's moans his name.

 

*

Jimin woke up and saw himself on someone's arms. He looks around and sees Taehyung on his side with a hand on his waist. He tried to get up, but the grip on his waist too strong. He tries to recall what has happened before.

A smile built up on his mouth as he remembered everything. He turned and saw Taehyung still sleeping calmly. He went to touch the other's face and caresses the other's cheek. The other move a bit caused of the touch, but keeps on his place.

"Tae, wake up.." Jimin whispers softly on his ear. Taehyung not move even though he knows that the other hears him.

"Tae, please.. I'll kiss you if you're not going to wake up," He said, chuckling which makes the other purposely bring his mouth forward to get a kiss Jimin dares to do. Shock to see, he smack Taehyung shoulder.

"Ah, Tae.. It isn't funny, wake up now!" He command. A sound of chuckles could he hear as the other's opens his eyes and stares at him with a sleepy eyes. He stares at him and Taehyung stares back at him.

They keep on staring at each other before Taehyung brought Jimin more closer, snuggling. As Taehyung felt the other's face on his chest, he close his eyes. Wishing that we could stay like this forever...

*

When your lips touch mine, It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightening
We might as well be playing
With lightning

(Lightning - The Wanted)

*

"Where are we going?" Jimin nudges the other's shoulder to find an answer. The other's keeps on silent and rides a car with a normal speed.

"Koookkk, where are we going?" He whines to hear the other's reply.

Jungkook sighs and stops his car. Turn his face to see the other's staring at him with a hope. He chuckles at the childish act. Jimin looks at him with a pout and puppy eyes.

Jungkook tried hard to resist the other's wants to spill his secret. He ruffles the other's hair before going back to touch the steering wheel. "I'll tell you when we get there."

*

A beautiful scenery amaze him so much. Looks around and sees the meadow freshen his sight. Looks up to see the sunset shining on him. Feeling the wind blows on his face, he closes his eyes. Spining around and feeling the wind.

Jungkook could only chuckles at the beautiful figure acts. He made his way to approach the other and stops him from spins around. He takes the other hand and the other stops.

Jimin felt dizzy caused of having too much spins. He stares at Jungkook who looks at him with worry. He grins because of the funny face Jungkook made, well for him it was funny enough.

Jungkook brought themselves to sit on the grass. They stared at the sky.

"How is it?" He asks. Jimin looks at him. "So great!"

Jungkook stands up and leaves Jimin with confuse. Jimin makes himself back to look at the sky. 

Still got that same look that sets me off.
Guess there's just something about you.
I got these feelings can't let 'em show
'Cause I wouldn't let you go.
I shouldn't have let you go.

Jimin turned his face and saw Jungkook sang to him with a smile plasters on his face. Jimin smiles at him, couldn't help himself to stand and face him. They stares at each other as Jungkook keeps on singing to him. Wishing that we could staring at each other like this forever..

It's like I'm falling in love all over again.
For the first time and I know that it feels right.
I think I'm falling in love all over again.
Love at first sight, do you know how I feel to the left, left, left.
On the right, right, right.
To the back, back, back
On the side, side, side.

(All Over Again - Big Time Rush)

Jungkook stops on his singing and take Jimin's hand. Intertwined their fingers, he leans in closer and kiss Jimin's forehead before going down on his lip. A sounds of fireworks they could hear, but they couldn't care less. They keep on sharing a sweet kisses under the fireworks.

*

Aha, back with a special part..

anyway, I'm so happy to finish the special part and everything is inspired of many stories I've read..

thank you for reading this special part..

please give me some comments how this special part going and subscribe even up votes if you wouldn't mind:)

make sure to check out my other stories, well it isn't going to update fast but I'll try hard to update fast..

so sorry for any grammar mistakes and everything..

see you soon, cheers, zazha~