I won't leave you.. (Jikook ver.)

Everything Has Changed

Jimin looks up to see Jungkook staring at him with a guilty yet lovely stares. He stops on sobbing and wipes off his tears. Jungkook helps him wipe the tears and sincerely smiles at him to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I could do," He says while looking at him and bringing his own hand to hold the other hand.

Jimin looks down and tries to calm himself. "Neither did I."

*

The moments that we had could be destroyed by only a minute..

There is nothing we could do, except for hoping..

Hoping it was only a dream..

Hoping we were misheard the words that has been said..

Like it was only a joke that wouldn't tear us apart..

*

A Few Hours ago..

"What?" Every pair of eyes turned to stare the person that has been called. While everyone looked at him disbelief, what he could do only paralyzed on his stop without saying a words. He knew that it would make everything worse if he rejected the offer.

Still in confusion, he dares to ask. "Me? Why is it only me?"

The person that they called as 'Hyung' looked at him and shrugged. "No idea. I just had to deliver the news,"

With that said everyone turned silent. They had their own thoughts whether they agreed to let him go or not. The sounds of slamming breaks the silent and everyone turned their head to see someone walked out of the room.

Jungkook tilts his head to look at their manager and finally manages to say the words, "I'll think about it. I gotta go now." He bows politely to the manager and runs out of the room, leaving the dumbfounded his band's member and their manager.

*

Just tell it was only a dream..

If we woke up in the morning, we would find out that it was only a lie..

Like it wouldn’t happen because you wouldn’t..

Wouldn’t leave or let me down to know that you would going..

*

Jungkook walks to the bed and sees the boy curls up on his bed. He sits on the edge of the bed and stares at the boy. Feeling the presence of someone the boy looks up. He turns his bodies when he saw the other presence.

"Sorry..." It was the words Jungkook manages to say. He had nothing to comfort the other because he knew it wasn't his fault nor his manager. Besides, he couldn't just says no, couldn't he? It was only one chance on lifetime, someone wouldn't misses the chance they got, wouldn't they?

He knows Jimin couldn't see Jimin breakdown by hearing the news, but his own self excited for the news, who wouldn't like to go overseas and performs in front of important people?

No responses, he brings himself to lie beside Jimin and snuggles to the other bodies. He hugs the other bodies that back-facing him and close his own eyes to feel the sensation on his bodies while touching the other.

The movement from the other made him flinches a bit. The other went to face him and stared at him. He slightly opens his mouth, but there's no words could be heard from him.

"What?" Jungkook chuckles by seeing the overload of cuteness the other shown. He brings his hand to ruffle Jimin's hair as Jimin pouted.

"Why would you leave me?" Jimin asks. A disappointed could be heard from his voice tone.

Jungkook sincerely smiles and caresses Jimin's cheek. "I wouldn't leave you. It was only for three months or so, it wasn't like I wanted to leave you forever."

Even though the words quite explained his concern, Jimin couldn't help, but feeling slightly hurts to know one of the person he loves would leave him. He looks down and feels the tears strolling down his cheek which is making the other notices and brings himself to be buried on the other chest. "I would always think about you. I wouldn't leave a single minute to forget about you. I love you, hun. You should know that,"

*

The moments keeps on replaying on my mind..

Like there is nothing else I could think except for the moments I had with you..

Your innocent, your cuteness, your silliness..

The thing that make me fall for you..

Falling for you is the best thing that happened on my life..

No feeling of regret anymore..

*

Three Months Later..

Looking around to find someone he wishes to come, but there is no sign of the other presence. He sighs before walking out of the airport and waving his fans.

He stops and looks at the house before starting to walk toward the house. Home sweet home..

Scanning the room he found no one that he could be spotted. “I’m home..” He screams to hope someone will come out to greet him.

Silent.. No sign of people talking neither doing some activities. He walks around to see only emptiness in the house, showing there is no one on the house. Great, I just got back and no one welcomed me. How great! He mumbles while taking his luggage to his room.

“Oh, you’re back, Jungkook.” He heard someone saying from behind. And now, there is someone notice me. Great! He turns his bodies and sees Seokjin leans on the door.

“Yeah, I’m back. Thanks for no one who doesn’t care about me,” He says sarcastically.

Seokjin looks at him and sighs. “Sorry,” Sorry wouldn’t solve the problem here, everyone just didn’t care if I was back or not. They’re just too- “But, we have our own reason. The other still not back from visiting Jimin...” The words just got interrupted by Jungkook who turning to panic caused of Jimin’s name involving. “Jimin, what happened to him? Was he having an accident? Tell me, Hyung.. Where is he now? Where?”

Seokjin trying to calm the other before speaking. “He’s alright. He got an accident a few days ago, but he’s already awake now.” He sighs a while. “He’s in hospital now, he’ll get out of there a few minutes later.”

Jungkook let out a relief sighs and smiles. “Thank god, I was worried.” He looks up before turning his head back to face Jin. “Well, I’ll be in my room and start to unpacking my things now.” He started to walk to his room. “Don’t tell anyone I already here, hyung. Nice to meet you again!”

*

Creaking sounds of door made Seokjin turns his head to see Jimin has been carried by Taehyung and Hoseok on his side. He walks to the owner of famous smile. The other notices him and looks up to show his wide smile that was looking even more cuter than ever. He wondered how the other other could be that cute when he smiles.

"Hello, hyung.." The shorter waves little and starts to walk toward couch with a help from Taehyung and Hoseok. "It's okay, I got this." When he wanted to prove he was right about him being stable and won't need the help, his step went stumbled and he could have fell if Taehyung couldn't catch him up.

"Thanks, but like I said. I can walk by myself." He smiles even though it was really weak and his bodies was so fragile for even moving his bodies walks a step ahead.

Hesitating, but still worried, Taehyung pulls himself off the other and stands straight looking at him. Jimin smiles and starts to walk to his bedroom with a light steps while the other person looking at him worried.

"Huft," He throws his bodies to the bed and looks at the ceiling. He frowns when he heard the sounds from his bathroom. He looks around to see nothing, but an empty fixed bed on his side of bed that no one dares to mess up with for three months before. He shrugs his own thought about Jungkook finally back to meet him.

Closing his eyes, a soft voice ringing up on his ears like someone has been calling for him. “Jimin,”

He shakes his own head to make the voices gone. “Jimin,”

A soft voice has been changed to none other than sounds of yelling on his ears. “JIMIN,”

Feeling surprised, he opens his eyes before turning his face to see Jungkook face an inch apart from his own face. “Jungkook?” He blinks couple times, trying to gain his right vision and hoping that it wasn’t all dream.

Jungkook ruffles his hair and leans in closer before pecking the other lip softly. “It is really me. I’m back,” He brings his lip to kiss the other forehead. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you, but here I am now. I won’t dare to leave you,”

*

For the moments I saw you had a tears on your eyes,

I couldn't help myself to feel guilty caused the tears was all my fault..

But, there will be nothing would separate us,

There's no one nor nothing could make me feel that I wanted to leave you..

There is nothing I wanted except to be always beside you,

And here I know back to you, you have to know that it wasn't just dream,

Because I really back and wouldn't leave you anymore..

*

Hey? So, I guess now since many writer started to appear, no one remembered me, eh? XD

I’m probably get scolded after this if I get caught, sorry unnie~ I’m still going to fulfill my promise after this..

I want to ask for wishing luck on my last school exam on the next week and national exams in one months later, please giving me good luck, I’m sorry, I just needed your support.. also,  thank you unnie for your support!:)

Eh, welcome for the new subscriber! Thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story..

Thank you for spending your time on reading my story.. Hope you can enjoy it!

I’m sorry for grammar mistakes..

Thank you and please give me some comment, subscribe and upvote my story..

Well, i'll be going now, but i still going to visit once or twice a weeks, so bye *waves*

Check out my other story :

Personal soldier, Best Friend, Paradise of lights

Have a nice day and see you later once I finished my school on HS,

Good luck for everyone and thank you!

Sincerely, zazha~